SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 65 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:54 am

If information is going to be teased, and kept secret without sharing, then do not tease in the first place.
It's rude to insinuate one has information, without sharing with the rest of the forum. Everyone is entitled the same information if it's going to be shared, and not just a select few. This sneaky behaviour is not welcomed.

Also, please read the rules.

Private Messages - No Private Messages that are considered bullying, name calling, insulting, sexual advance, or prejudice. This behavior is NOT allowed and subject to permanent banning. No one has access to user’s Private Messages. If there is a problem, contact a Moderator or the Administrator. [b]Please do not ask on the open forum if a member would like to receive a private message or asked to be sent a private message about information they have. Simply PM them.[/b] All Private Messages from the Administrator or a Moderator must be read. If there is evidence of clearly avoiding to read the Private Message, user may be banned without notice. wrote:

Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:13 pm

In defense of Fifty, I don't think she meant new information. She summarized his social media posts, deletes and redos, as has already been posted, as questionable. All just my opinion of course. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:28 pm

I'm going to post this on the open forum, so every one has a clear understanding of where I'm coming from.

The comment questionable activity was posted with regards to Kevin's SM. A few posts followed, wanting to know what that activity is referring to.

Another post, asking a member to open their PM's. The poster responded, that they opened their pm's by using a thumbs up smile.

This type of behaviour is not allowed. Am I not good enough to know what that info is, are the other members that are participating not good enough to know what that info is. Is it information being held in secret and kept from those who think Kevin is the F1?  If it was in reference to something that was already posted, then that should be referenced with a link. However with the fact that one member asked another member to open their pm's, appears to be information that is limited to only certain people.

That's not going to happen on this forum. Do it in private, do it in email, whichever method one chooses, but it's not going to be broadcasted on this forum without sharing. If it's coming from a source then it's clearly stated the information was given to you by a source. We never reveal sources.

Information from private SM, IG Twitter FB etc, CANNOT be shared on this forum. The user has it set to private and we will always respect that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:37 am

Just trying to track feet and wondering if anyone is good at time stamping Insta pics. Unfortunately geo tagging isn't accurate anymore as you can place a location from anywhere.

The AFTR after party was in Vancouver 2 days ago. Mikhel has posted two pics on Insta 4 days ago with Vancouver geo tag and the last pic with the sunset 3 days ago with no geo tag, nothing posted after that. KW is pretty much accounted for from 5 November to the 8th with Insta pics from him and others in and around the Toronto, Hamilton area. The last 4 pics are throw backs with different geo tags so he is harder to place from the 8 November or 3 days ago but has been active on SM during these days including today.
Jasmine was back in Pemberton 1 day ago camping. A Pic was posted for AFTR after party 2 days ago with Jillian but hasn't posted anything since the fifth.
So putting it out there it's plausible that either guy could have been with her at the AFTR after party in Vancouver so who do you guys think based on this?? I'm thinking logistically Mikhel considering KW has been in Toronto from the 5th to the 8th.

I apologise everyone, was looking through the #bacheloretteCA very late last night and found a number of people at the AfterShow party and mistook that for ATFR party including the following pic from Drew Donaldson. She seems to work with the crew and came back on 10th November from Vancouver to Toronto and in her comment says onto the Men Tell All. I'm not sure if she is in marketing or not. So now I'm unsure when they wrapped the show if they already have footage for the promo last week and is the ATFR live here in Canada as it is in the US. If so, thats when we can track feet perhaps. @albean99

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMpnY8njqdt/?taken-by=drewdnldsn&hl=en

Last edited by Fifty on Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:47 am

I would love to dig into this but first of all can you please what is this AFTR and who was supposed to be there?
I don't recall hearing anything about it. Thanks in advance. :D
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:40 pm

http://elleaffair.com/bachelorette-canada-episode-nine-recap/

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:48 pm

The blog post above recap the episode 9.
It reflects all of my thoughts while watching the episode for myself actually.
And I also went from KW is the sure F1 to...wait a minute, Mikhel is having all the right signs right now.
It's not even due to editing per se but what she was saying, how she was acting towards both guys. And she was always genuine. I didn't see a bachelorette with one and a Jas with the other as we've seen many seasons whrn come the fantasy dates or the F2 episodes but Jas with both.
Personally, if she choses Mikhel I won't think it would be just because of her family or the fact that he is the security alone. There is love and chemistry and genuine care between them.
I can't forget how we all thought Mikhel was getting chemistry edit on the early days. It's because there were chemistry and we could see it.
I'm just waiting to see the part 2 now to see how everything will fall into places regarding both guys.
Like I said before, I find Jas very different from Kaytlin, Jojo, Andi and even Jillian throughout this process.
So I don't believe we will have the same outcome based on comparison. She can still choose him but I can't based that possibility on the comparison.
Also i'm going mainly by what i'm seeing on my screen. I've said it before SM and medias are not reliable for me anymore.
they might be interesting but not conclusive at all.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:47 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:I would love to dig into this but first of all can you please what is this AFTR and who was supposed to be there?
I don't recall hearing anything about it. Thanks in advance. :D

They had an after party for the cast and crew after the final rose ceremony which was in Vancouver a couple of days ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:54 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:The blog post above recap the episode 9.
It reflects all of my thoughts while watching the episode for myself actually.
And I also went from KW is the sure F1 to...wait a minute, Mikhel is having all the right signs right now.
It's not even due to editing per se but what she was saying, how she was acting towards both guys. And she was always genuine. I didn't see a bachelorette with one and a Jas with the other as we've seen many seasons whrn come the fantasy dates or the F2 episodes but Jas with both.
Personally, if she choses Mikhel I won't think it would be just because of her family or the fact that he is the security alone. There is love and chemistry and genuine care between them.
I can't forget how we all thought Mikhel was getting chemistry edit on the early days. It's because there were chemistry and we could see it.
I'm just waiting to see the part 2 now to see how everything will fall into places regarding both guys.
Like I said before, I find Jas very different from Kaytlin, Jojo, Andi and even Jillian throughout this process.
So I don't believe we will have the same outcome based on comparison. She can still choose him but I can't based that possibility on the comparison.
Also i'm going mainly by what i'm seeing on my screen. I've said it before SM and medias are not reliable for me anymore.
they might be interesting but not conclusive at all.

Yes agree, more often than not, the F1 chemistry is shown to fizzle to make way for the F2 chemistry half way through the season. This is to show a two horse race at the end IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:57 pm

Can someone direct me to where I can find the information on the after party. TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Can someone direct me to where I can find the information on the after party. TYIA

If they did this a couple of days ago, that would mean flying ppl back in?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:59 am

@Aunties_love  You told us that someone told you that Kyle was 3.  That info was wrong.

You also told us the person also said the Kevin and Mike was the final 2.  That was right just the person might not have been able to pernounce Mikhel right, so I give you props.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 65 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz