SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:11 pm

Hmmm also not sure why Mike posted that 17hrs ago. Is he going anywhere else that requires a suit or was this from MTA taping weekend as well?

ETA: I find it interesting that Kevin has tweeted/retweeted to support Shawn Booth a few times.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:35 pm

I had thought that Kevin & Noah's pic was from the MTA filming weekend. Glad it was confirmed.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:35 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Hmmm also not sure why Mike posted that 17hrs ago. Is he going anywhere else that requires a suit or was this from MTA taping weekend as well?

ETA: I find it interesting that Kevin has tweeted/retweeted to support Shawn Booth a few times.

I noticed he was following both Shawn and Kaitlyn and I believe that's from when they were on the After Show. Plus, Shawn defended Kevin for taking Jasmine away for alone time even though he had a rose. Shawn said why be nice to the other guys, you just want time with the girl, paraphrasing because I believe he did the same thing IIRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:58 pm

Ok someone needs to explain dates to me as I'm really confused right now. So we can ascertain that the MTA was filmed before the 28th and everyone flew back on the Friday before the weekend. KW was already back home on 30th with someone saying, I can't remember who, he left Friday which must of been when these pics were taken.

Is that correct? When was the after party?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:20 pm

BachSpoilersFan   @BachSpoilersFan
Nov 15
@BacheloretteCA the guys looks great! @noahcappe looks dashing as ever! #BacheloretteCanada #MTA

Noah Cappe

@noahcappe
Nov 15

@BachSpoilersFan @BacheloretteCA Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 1f60a  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 1f60a  Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 1f618

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:Are they having a viewing party in Vancouver?
Noah posted a picture on twitter with him and few of the guys and said ran into the guys at Van airport

https://twitter.com/noahcappe/status/798530254734245888

The guys are David, Kevin, Mike and Scott ( i think).
Since Mike was travelling, i guess it's not a throw back picture?

Noah Cappe ‏@noahcappe  1h1 hour ago
Ran into some familiar @BacheloretteCA faces at the Van airport! #MenTellAll TONIGHT on @w_network at 9pm/ET #bacheloretteca #host
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 CxTzB58XUAYY88g

Noah and Kevin are wearing the same clothes from two days ago.

2d
kevin.c.wendt A selfie, a legend, and a photobomb

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 15035825_172020489928577_4316186010695237632_n
Isn't there a way that you can post pics taken days/weeks before?? Think that would line up with the idea that all those guys were in Van for the MTA/ATFR filming and they are all together. IMO, that would be the only reason for this.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:01 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:Are they having a viewing party in Vancouver?
Noah posted a picture on twitter with him and few of the guys and said ran into the guys at Van airport

https://twitter.com/noahcappe/status/798530254734245888

The guys are David, Kevin, Mike and Scott ( i think).
Since Mike was travelling, i guess it's not a throw back picture?

Noah Cappe ‏@noahcappe  1h1 hour ago
Ran into some familiar @BacheloretteCA faces at the Van airport! #MenTellAll TONIGHT on @w_network at 9pm/ET #bacheloretteca #host
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 CxTzB58XUAYY88g

Noah and Kevin are wearing the same clothes from two days ago.

2d
kevin.c.wendt A selfie, a legend, and a photobomb

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 15035825_172020489928577_4316186010695237632_n
Isn't there a way that you can post pics taken days/weeks before??  Think that would line up with the idea that all those guys were in Van for the MTA/ATFR filming and they are all together.  IMO, that would be the only reason for this.

It's all the same day. You can see KW hair is exactly the same with the curl above his ear under the cap in both pics. So basically they have just the pics on different days

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:09 am

Fifty wrote:Ok someone needs to explain dates to me as I'm really confused right now.  So we can ascertain that the MTA was filmed before the  28th and everyone flew back on the Friday before the weekend. KW was already back home on 30th with someone saying, I can't remember who, he left Friday which must of been when these pics were taken.

Is that correct?  When was the after party?
@Fifty.....the guys all got into Van...taped the MTA and the ATFR, it was then that Noah took the pic of them all. It just wasn't posted until today....It was all filmed before Oct 30 as that is when the filming permit ended. NOW for the airing of the MTA party in Winnipeg, it seems that some of the guys including Mike were there for that. Since we know that is an event that was advertised for tonight, we can assume that it is current. Hope that clears some stuff up??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:16 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Fifty wrote:Ok someone needs to explain dates to me as I'm really confused right now.  So we can ascertain that the MTA was filmed before the  28th and everyone flew back on the Friday before the weekend. KW was already back home on 30th with someone saying, I can't remember who, he left Friday which must of been when these pics were taken.

@Fifty.....the guys all got into Van...taped the MTA and the ATFR, it was then that Noah took the pic of them all.  It just wasn't posted until today....It was all filmed before Oct 30 as that is when the filming permit ended.  NOW for the airing of the MTA party in Winnipeg, it seems that some of the guys including Mike were there for that.  Since we know that is an event that was advertised for tonight, we can assume that it is current.  Hope that clears some stuff up??

Ok thanks for that as I couldn't wrap my head around the dates as the 26th and 28th were being grown around. It looks like Mikhel must of hung around with Kevin P as he was spotted in Vancouver on 30th by a fan. The rest were home posting pics for Halloween by 30th including KW. So I'm assuming KP kept him under his wing for awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:29 am

Fifty wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

@Fifty.....the guys all got into Van...taped the MTA and the ATFR, it was then that Noah took the pic of them all.  It just wasn't posted until today....It was all filmed before Oct 30 as that is when the filming permit ended.  NOW for the airing of the MTA party in Winnipeg, it seems that some of the guys including Mike were there for that.  Since we know that is an event that was advertised for tonight, we can assume that it is current.  Hope that clears some stuff up??

Ok thanks for that as I couldn't wrap my head around the dates as the 26th and 28th were being grown around.  It looks like Mikhel must of hung around with Kevin P as he was spotted in Vancouver on 30th by a fan. The rest were home posting pics for Halloween by 30th including KW.  So I'm assuming KP kept him under his wing for awhile.
I thought Mikhel and Kev P were pretty close during filming so.....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:45 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Ok thanks for that as I couldn't wrap my head around the dates as the 26th and 28th were being grown around.  It looks like Mikhel must of hung around with Kevin P as he was spotted in Vancouver on 30th by a fan. The rest were home posting pics for Halloween by 30th including KW.  So I'm assuming KP kept him under his wing for awhile.
I thought Mikhel and Kev P were pretty close during filming so.....

That sounds about right as Mikhel posted a pic with Kevin P in Vancouver sometime after 30th from memory i think it was the 7 November.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Hmmm also not sure why Mike posted that 17hrs ago. Is he going anywhere else that requires a suit or was this from MTA taping weekend as well?

I noticed he was following both Shawn and Kaitlyn and I believe that's from when they were on the After Show. Plus, Shawn defended Kevin for taking Jasmine away for alone time even though he had a rose. Shawn said why be nice to the other guys, you just want time with the girl, paraphrasing because I believe he did the same thing IIRC.
I remember Shawn defending Kevin briefly on the After Show :yes: 
I think it's interesting that they both fought for time with the girl & were both shown getting jealous that the resident "sweetheart" got a GDR instead of them. 
I noticed that Kevin is also following the original US F1, Ryan Sutter (who happens to be a fellow firefighter).

But yeah, SM is fun to watch but really can mean absolutely nothing ... so who knows laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz