SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by momof2dogs Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:42 pm

momof2dogs wrote:I love the fact that she is willing to learn from this and is willing to own up to her shortcomings.  In the absolutely horrible show with Jamie after the show when she said, after watching all of this she realized, why should he miss her when she's been so mean to him?  That is growth and awareness on her part...leads me to believe they are definitely still together.

Oh and on that same after show, Neil made the comment to Jamie, "we hadn't been intimate yet at that point".  So clearly they have been intimate since.

But there is still this. Maybe he changed his mind? Maybe they started seeing each other after the cameras stopped rolling and are now together? Whatever is going on, I know what I heard, and he definitely said "yet" there would have been no reason to say "yet" if they hadn't been intimate since then.

momof2dogs

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by desilucy2 Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:40 pm

I relistened to that interview and he he said something to the affect of "we were not intimate," I never hear the "at that point."

As far as the trolling from Sam on Twitter, the few treats he has had seem to indicate that they are together and well as his remarks in some of the articles....not to mention the picture she has up, where she is all up on him and his arm is around her....so not sure what to think...Neil's comment about it "being a bumpy ride, so hold on tight," to me brings new meaning.

I was totally blindsided when he said it, and had to watch it twice....still amazed right now...IDK if they reunite...although one of the other spoilers somewhere on this forum says they have an emotional reunion. IDK...stay tuned I guess.

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:49 pm

Chitown_Girl wrote:Can confirm everything desilucy2 says.  So weird that Amazon Prime has the full episode up.  I'm kind of sad for Sam..

Thanks for this. I can't wait to watch. I totally thought that they would stay married. Does anyone know if they are still together now? I thought they were spotted somewhere together ?? Again, thanks for the spoiler! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:58 pm

[quote="momof2dogs"]
momof2dogs wrote:I love the fact that she is willing to learn from this and is willing to own up to her shortcomings.  In the absolutely horrible show with Jamie after the show when she said, after watching all of this she realized, why should he miss her when she's been so mean to him?  That is growth and awareness on her part...leads me to believe they are definitely still together.

Oh and on that same after show, Neil made the comment to Jamie, "we hadn't been intimate yet at that point".  So clearly they have been intimate since.

Re the bold, that's what I said at the time! Also, I thought it was a little strange when he responded, ok talk to you later or whatever his response was after she was having a hissy fit. It didn't phase him or they didn't show it. I think at that point he felt big deal, she's upset.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sandia30 Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:59 pm

Omg!! Thank you for that spoiler !! I hope they do reunite, because they seem the most honest about their feelings. At least this gives me a week to process this info before watching it on the show.

sandia30

Back to top Go down

Post by CT34217 Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:10 am

Chitown_Girl wrote:http://www.amazon.com/Last-Chance-for-Romance/dp/B018C0KWEI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1456336426&sr=8-1&keywords=married+at+first+sight+season+3

Then purchase the following episode: 14. Final Decision (#313) Pt.1

Wow I just tried the Amazon link and the episode is no longer available....Always late to the party :bigsigh:
But thanks so much for the info!  I really am surprised too...

CT34217

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:13 am

CT34217 Welcome1 Yes good thing some of the posters saw it before it was taken down!! :yes:

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by CT34217 Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:20 am

Brill wrote:CT34217  Welcome1  Yes good thing some of the posters saw it before it was taken down!!  :yes:

So true!!  I wish I could have seen it, for facial, expressions and all....that way, next week I wouldn't have to suffer through painful flashbacks for an hour, then watch 5 minutes of decision making!! LOL

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Default font and colour only)

CT34217

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Not Sure about Sam and Neil

Post by JMM1118 Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:16 pm

This is my first post though I have been lurking for a while because I really, really liked the evolution of Sam and Neil and was looking for spoilers to indicate whether they were together or not.

I'm disappointed to hear that Neil asks for a divorce but I wonder if that was truly the end of their marriage. Sam did an internet radio interview for UBN on a show called Dates and Mates and she said that she thought people would "smile" at the end of Part 2 of the Decision Day show. She was also reminding people to be sure to watch the six month reunion show. Maybe I'm just a sappy romantic but I am hoping that Sam and Neil talk it out and decide to see how things go without the cameras around, and ultimately decide to remain together. He is quoted in an interview with The Knot dated 23 Feb as saying, "The six-week period is an intense fast moving process and after the six weeks with no cameras the pace becomes your own".

Again, it may just be wishful thinking but I am hoping that he was not comfortable committing to the marriage when put on the spot but Sam's emotional response to his decision to divorce made him rethink, and once they got away from the cameras they were able to build on what we saw starting to grow over the last couple of episodes. Wouldn't it be lovely if at the six month reunion they remain married and have really grown a deep bond?

JMM1118

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:50 pm

JMM1118 Welcome1 Great first post!!! I think lots of us are now wondering if that is what happens... That would be a first, with this show!!

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:17 pm

I fear that's what's happened as well, because if I recall correctly, Dr. Logan posted some gloating tweet around the time the reunion show was filmed. Would make sense if their success rate went from 1/3 to 2/3, that is if Tres and Vanessa were still together.

Well if that's the case then hopefully it taught Sam not to take Neil for granted.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:33 pm

I think Trea and Vanessa split up by the reunion and Sam and Neil got back together. At least that's my read on the sm of both couples.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+42
Ariela
Whistler
kimberlyg
umngirl
latergator