SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by JMM1118 Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:45 pm

Well if that's the case then hopefully it taught Sam not to take Neil for granted.

We can only hope!!

JMM1118

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by JMM1118 Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:57 pm

mindless wrote:I fear that's what's happened as well, because if I recall correctly, Dr. Logan posted some gloating tweet around the time the reunion show was filmed. Would make sense if their success rate went from 1/3 to 2/3, that is if Tres and Vanessa were still together.

Well if that's the case then hopefully it taught Sam not to take Neil for granted.

Interesting because Dr. Logan was also tweeting yesterday about how disappointed she was that the production team had leaked Part 2 on Amazon Prime and Google Play (now deleted, of course). Dr. Logan stated that "...spoilers don't tell the whole story thankfully". That comment was followed by a comment from @carolalston who wrote "Absolutely, a lot can happen after the decision is made Smiley" and that was followed by another tweet from another user who wrote "It is true". The author of that last tweet added Sam into the tweet (@Sam_MAFS).

Hmmmm....

Dr. Logan backtracked a little a few tweets later when she said she wasn't alluding to anything and she doesn't know what was included in the Part 2 episode, she only knows the outcomes.

Personally, I'm hoping that Sam did learn from this experience and that she is not trolling us. And even if she was, would her Dad be doing it too?

Fingers crossed.

When is the six month reunion show?

JMM1118

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:02 pm

JMM1118,  It is the week after this next one, March 8th.

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3170

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:21 pm

JMM1118 wrote:
mindless wrote:I fear that's what's happened as well, because if I recall correctly, Dr. Logan posted some gloating tweet around the time the reunion show was filmed. Would make sense if their success rate went from 1/3 to 2/3, that is if Tres and Vanessa were still together.

Interesting because Dr. Logan was also tweeting yesterday about how disappointed she was that the production team had leaked Part 2 on Amazon Prime and Google Play (now deleted, of course).  Dr. Logan stated that "...spoilers don't tell the whole story thankfully".  That comment was followed by a comment from @carolalston who wrote "Absolutely, a lot can happen after the decision is made Smiley" and that was followed by another tweet from another user who wrote "It is true".  The author of that last tweet added Sam into the tweet (@Sam_MAFS).

Hmmmm....

Dr. Logan backtracked a little a few tweets later when she said she wasn't alluding to anything and she doesn't know what was included in the Part 2 episode, she only knows the outcomes.

Personally, I'm hoping that Sam did learn from this experience and that she is not trolling us.  And even if she was, would her Dad be doing it too?

Fingers crossed.

Please copy and paste the tweeter's username, along with the comments. I don't see Dr Logan's tweet, however I don't have the time to look for it. When quoting, we must indicate the source, and comments should be copied and pasted right from the source.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JMM1118 Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
JMM1118 wrote:

Interesting because Dr. Logan was also tweeting yesterday about how disappointed she was that the production team had leaked Part 2 on Amazon Prime and Google Play (now deleted, of course).  Dr. Logan stated that "...spoilers don't tell the whole story thankfully".  That comment was followed by a comment from @carolalston who wrote "Absolutely, a lot can happen after the decision is made Smiley" and that was followed by another tweet from another user who wrote "It is true".  The author of that last tweet added Sam into the tweet (@Sam_MAFS).

Hmmmm....

Personally, I'm hoping that Sam did learn from this experience and that she is not trolling us.  And even if she was, would her Dad be doing it too?

Fingers crossed.

Please copy and paste the tweeter's username, along with the comments. I don't see Dr Logan's tweet, however I don't have the time to look for it. When quoting, we must indicate the source, and comments should be copied and pasted right from the source.

Unfortunately it looks like the person who tweeted "It is true" has deleted their tweet from the thread. I apologize for not referencing the name in my original post. I wonder if that person had more personal knowledge and was instructed to remove the tweet? That is only speculation though based on how definite the original comment was.

JMM1118

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:40 am

just caught this tweet that was posted earlier from @Sam_MAFS ::

Last edited by latergator on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:48 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : picture came up missing?)
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:44 am

latergator wrote:just caught this tweet that was posted earlier ::

Please clarify what does this mean and provide the tweeter who posted this. @elbow_luster tweets are private.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
latergator wrote:just caught this tweet that was posted earlier ::

Please clarify what does this mean and provide the tweeter who posted this. @elbow_luster tweets are private.

this was from a tweet from @Sam_MAFS earlier, the private twitter acct is Neil's twitter account.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:52 am

latergator wrote:just caught this tweet that was posted earlier from @Sam_MAFS ::

Here is the exact tweet and IG. Her IG is also private. She posted this on twitter:

Twitter -

Sam Role ‏@Sam_MAFS  11h11 hours ago
My fav pic @elbow_luster and myself!!  MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 1f60d  MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 1f60d  MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 1f60d  @fyi #MAFS https://www.instagram.com/p/BCO72fntgzdvVyYona8FM38tQFzyP0v6MyDItQ0/ …
MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 ?size=l

When you click the picture it takes you to her IG which says this:

IG - same picture as her tweet

10h
srole01My fav pic @superbowlus and myself!!  MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 1f60d  MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 1f60d  MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 1f60d  @fyi #MAFS

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:26 pm

I like this couple a lot. I hope they stayed together.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:57 pm

Pia1 wrote:I like this couple a lot. I hope they stayed together.

I like them too but I don't know if Sam REALLY changed.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:13 pm

A fan posted this in the comments on the above IG pic:
megan_fabisch Saw the Amazon spoiler. I feel tricked. Seems like the producers push for the cast to post things that lean toward an obvious direction. Think this is my last season of this show. Hard not to get too emotionally invested

Sam responded with:

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Image11

I understand where Megan is coming from, Sam has been going out of her way to make people (followers on SM) think she's crazy about Neil and so happy with him. I could paste in hundreds of specific examples, check her tweets (@sam_mafs) over the last two months if you really want to see them all and you have several hours to kill. Neil has been a lot more reserved, which is an understatement. He barely tweets at all on his MAFS account.

Sam linked to his real Twitter account yesterday, which is locked, it seemed like an intentional hint? Like he's my husband, of course I know his private Twitter account. if they're not together then it'd be kinda nutty/ stalkerish to show off she knows it. It's not like she posted his phone number but IMO it does cross a line, especially if they're not a couple.

I think they got back together and if they didn't then Neil might need to get a restraining order. Suspect
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+42
Ariela
Whistler
kimberlyg
umngirl
latergator