SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:23 pm

Here is the string of tweets. He's replying to @MerrillLynched who is a very negative sarcastic tweeter and has made several rude comments towards Neil.

Neil BowlusVerified account
‏@Neil_MAFS
@MerrillLynched Good acumen, you truly have a gift. Truth be told I am part giraffe. #MarriedAtFirstSight @Sam_MAFS

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 CZwdtzTWkAEwfs9

to which Sam responds:

Sam RoleVerified account
‏@Sam_MAFS Sam Role Retweeted Neil Bowlus
I f'ing love this man!!! @Neil_MAFS @FYI #MAFS MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 1f602 MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 1f602 MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 1f602

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:41 pm

Sam is bless she best be grateful for the husband she got.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:02 pm

Did it strike anybody else as interesting when Sam and Neil were talking about the future and living arrangements, and buying a new place, etc. that they never used the word "if"? They both kept saying "a few months down the line WHEN". They made it seem as though a decision had already been made and they were going to be together, that not being together was not even part of the conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:01 pm

momof2dogspart2 wrote:Did it strike anybody else as interesting when Sam and Neil were talking about the future and living arrangements, and buying a new place, etc. that they never used the word "if"?  They both kept saying "a few months down the line WHEN".  They made it seem as though a decision had already been made and they were going to be together, that not being together was not even part of the conversation.

Welcome :Welcome Great first post!! yes

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Happyspirit Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:59 pm

Yes momof2 I did notice that. Seems like she might be thinking of the future now too.

Happyspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:42 pm

welcomeyall momof2dogspart2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:13 am

Technically that wasn't my first post. I was momof2dogs, but for some reason I couldn't log in and my email address didn't match or something so I had to create a new ID...I suppose I could have been banned, but I don't think I've been that naughty.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:47 pm

Sam & Neil. We know how the story ends. Yawn...

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Here is the string of tweets. He's replying to @MerrillLynched who is a very negative sarcastic tweeter and has made several rude comments towards Neil.

Neil BowlusVerified account
‏@Neil_MAFS
@MerrillLynched Good acumen, you truly have a gift. Truth be told I am part giraffe. #MarriedAtFirstSight @Sam_MAFS

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 CZwdtzTWkAEwfs9

to which Sam responds:

Sam RoleVerified account
‏@Sam_MAFS Sam Role Retweeted Neil Bowlus
I f'ing love this man!!! @Neil_MAFS @FYI #MAFS  MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 1f602  MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 1f602  MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 1f602

Something tells me we can stipulate that this one made it. I still have no idea how, but it obviously survived. I certainly hope we get to see the moment when one (or both of them) crack up, grab the other, and it becomes a full-on, mindless wrestling match of passion.

Barbarossa's Blast

Home of the snarky pirate plotting
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:14 pm

IMHO, Sam, Neil, and hot monkey sex? Not so likely.

Neil lets his inner introvert out of while Sam wallpaper's hers over with bad manners and general immature behavior. See Kevin Costner's character Jake in the movie Silverado for the male version of Sam.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:29 am

crazychicken wrote:A poster on another forum caught that Sam & Neil were married 3 weeks after the other 2 couples. Sam tweeted that they got married June 28th. I can not find the original tweet as Sam is twitter crazy (seriously over 5k of tweets in 6 weeks) and I can not be bothered trawling through them all but the timeline does fit. Sam celebrated her birthday during week 3 of the experiment and according to her own twitter that was July 18th.

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Sam_bi10

There is also articles posted in the local paper about the filming that occurred for the show on July 1st and then a follow up about Sam's dentist visit on July 4th.

http://viconsortium.com/featured/married-at-first-sight-cast-on-st-croix-for-one-week/

http://viconsortium.com/entertainment/married-at-first-sight-cast-spotted-at-mermaid-beach/

I wonder if there was a couple that pulled out at the last minute as all the media says the marriages occurred June 5th, 6th & 7th. Next weeks preview shows Tres & Vanessa and David & Ashley celebrating Fourth of July I wonder if they just skip over Neil & Sam

It could also explain why they moved in week 3 of the experiment, the show probably rented the house for the 6 week period starting on June 5th not expecting a couple to only be half way through the experiment.

mindless wrote:That's pretty interesting, crazychicken! They must've been some last minute replacement couple. Don't they notify the participants who are chosen around 3 weeks before their wedding? So if one couple pulled out right before the wedding or at the wedding, then it makes sense that these two were married instead 3 weeks later.

hi Been wanting to comment on this , but RL got in the way (also, just had a chance to catch up the epis 10) hmmm

What a great finding, TY4 share, crazy chicken! yes . I watched the last epis (epis 10) with eyes wide open that Sneil might have just married for about over 1 week/almost 2 weeks (?) when the other 2 couples celebrating their first month anniversary already.

i did catch something major - and hilarious! cantstopl - at around 16:56.mark, during the Sneil BBQ scene. There were inserted Voice Over of Sam saying : "oh today is our four weeks anniversary!!"..when she clearly saying something else during a conversation with Neil's friends. As if it wasn't enough, i cant believe that they made Neil's friend did a VO replying her by saying: "oh really, that was a month ago?" when his mouth obviously running off another words... MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 3806527698 Oh my...i was totally cracking up!... Really, producers? that was a totally lame attempt on your part to hide Sneil actual wedding date giggling .ALso, there goes to show that they do read forums, including this one and CARE a lot for such "secret" not going spiral out there before the show wrapped up.

Anyway, eversince epis 3 i have a firm believe that these 2 were the only ones who made it till this day. In the next epis it seems we'll see Dashley has reached their doomsday while Tres-Venessa seem to heading the same direction as Dashley. (eventhough they last much longer- i suspect they parted after the 6 months reveal). JMO.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:40 am

I think that BBQ actually was around the 4 week mark, because they were on their honeymoon still on July 4th. They didn't seem to have any particular reason for the "celebration" either unlike the other two couples with their stars and stripes everywhere.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+42
Ariela
Whistler
kimberlyg
umngirl
latergator