SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:10 pm

I think they just had a BBQ just to have one it was not a July 4th BBQ. I am loving me some Sam and Neil. Tre and Vanessa is growning on me.

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:15 pm

These two seem t be getting into a rhythmn of working together, figuring things out and enjoying the process of that. I am really rooting for them to succeed. Hoping it all gets even better after the cameras go away.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Neil and Sam

Post by flemishe Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:03 am

reason wrote:I think they just had a BBQ just to have one it was not a July 4th BBQ.  I am loving me some Sam and Neil. .

I know that Sam and Neil's bbq was not for the 4th. Sam had a list of things to get for the "Sunday Funday" and the 4th was on a Saturday this year. I dont think they would be celebrating on the 5th.

flemishe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:45 am

flemishe wrote:
reason wrote:I think they just had a BBQ just to have one it was not a July 4th BBQ.  I am loving me some Sam and Neil. .

I know that Sam and Neil's bbq was not for the 4th.  Sam had a list of things to get for the "Sunday Funday" and the 4th was on a Saturday this year.  I dont think they would be celebrating on the 5th.

Nice catch flemishe. When you say you know, does that mean you know for sure because of what you've been told or you know because of the Sunday Funday comment?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hoosiergiraffe Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:56 am

Sam has said on Twitter they got married on June 28th and celebrated July 4th on their honeymoon. I take it from that the BBQ was just a "Sunday Funday" encouraged by the producers to match the parties the other couples had weeks earlier.
hoosiergiraffe
hoosiergiraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:40 pm

I am just loving me some Neil and Samantha. Best episode to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:03 am

What did Neil give Sam that made her cry happy tears? I think I saw the thing right before it (a white jewelry tree, or whatever it was) but then the local emergency broadcast test kicked in and I missed the next minute. Was there one more gift? I liked the gifts I did see, they were thoughtful, just really sweet. Smiley

I really like Neil a lot and I think Sam, based on her tweets, has also figured out what a great catch he is.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:22 am

Yes it was a jewelry tree and she said he listened, so must have talked about it. After that she showed him that she had some of the wedding photos developed and put on the mantle above the fireplace and had one done on canvas. It was a good episode for both Van/Tre and Neil/Sam. I did not watch Ashley part I am so over them.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:57 am

Sam annoyed me at the beginning of the segment, he doesn't deserve to talk to me, as if she's much higher above him. The rest of the segment was sweet. I feel bad for Neil, she can be very harsh and raw, and strange. He is so patient.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:07 pm

Awww, I think Sam was super hurt by Neil saying he did not miss her when clearly she was missing him. This was such a sweet episode. I can't believe how much progress they made. Sam was so abrasive in the earlier episodes but she is turning into mush with him and I think that scares her. I think she is more comfortable with both Neil and the cameras.

I am thinking. ..just kiss already!!! They are so close to that next phase.  As a viewer, I am really rooting for these two and hope they make it
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:30 pm

IA MV I'm rooting for them too, but Sam has said some hurtful things to Neil as well. Not that it's justified in him telling her he's not missing her. I think she needs a guy like Neil. He will help her just be herself, IMO she is trying to put on this I'm cool persona and it just comes across as someone who isn't very secure. Nothing wrong with being insecure, but she acts too goofy for my liking at times.

I can see Neil being the perfect guy for her. I enjoy her tweets when I come across them since she gives him a lot of praise and cute comments, so I think the relationship has really helped her and whatever insecurities she has.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Happyspirit Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:38 pm

I was hurt for Sam because of Neil saying he didn't miss her. It takes him 2 days to miss someone...really? He could have at least lied to her. duh

Happyspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Neil and Samantha - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+42
Ariela
Whistler
kimberlyg
umngirl
latergator