SELECT CONTENT

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Scooby Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:14 pm

I don't think there will be much blowback, because based on the first 10 minutes I doubt many people will be able to watch it. What a sh!7show.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:19 pm

I can't believe Sean and Catherine did this trash show. Wow. Embarrassing.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:51 pm

I'm so embarrassed by them for agreeing to this.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:01 am

They should've done their research before agreeing to a paycheck. They can't judge anyone but themselves. cantstopl

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:36 am

Yikes, Sean makes me cringe sometimes. Their "better than you" attitude is even more hilarious to me in moments like this. I love Catherine but goodness gracious.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:42 am

That just seems so fake to me. Their problems are tame for reality TV. They obviously knew the show would have a bunch of crazies. They aren't better than anyone when they sell out for money.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:00 am

Oh, man - Sean's face when they started talking about threesomes. TV gold. I honestly just feel bad for them; I'm super uncomfortable and exhausted after watching this show for 45 minutes, can't imagine how awful 2 weeks must have been. He's coming off pretty judgemental, but, hey I'm judging the crap out of everyone there too. I did notice that one of their quotes was "you put money first" - I wonder who said that and that does seem like one their main problems, putting themselves in uncomfortable situations for $$$.

I've never seen this show before, but, so far, it seems a lot more fake and contrived than Couples Therapy. Not a fan.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:04 am

Yeah they definitely put money first and that's fine... but just don't be all preachy, better than thou, and whiny about it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:18 am

Wow!!  No doubt money comes first for them.  To sell themselves to a show like this says volumes about them. I can't believe I killed so many brain cells watching it.  Just painful. :crazed
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:47 am

I spent most of the episode watching through my fingers!. Not just because I was worried about how S&C would be portrayed but all the yelling that was happening. :pullouthair: Mamma June seemed tame compared to those 2 couples going back & forth laugh out loud

Some of the stuff Sean said that they had issues with, was mentioned during the church sermon that I attended (mid-October). It seems to be better because they seem happier then ever. Just glad I got to meet them in person & witness for myself which makes me look at this in a different way and not so judgmental like I was when I first found out they were doing this.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:51 pm

I do not judge Sean and Catherine for making money for their family, and I also understand that Sean would be uncomfortable with this situation.  I am just giving my opinion of this situation, but I can see why Sean especially is totally uncomfortable with the behavior and conversation of this group of people. It is my opinion that Catherine comes from a more open background.  I also am not comfortable at all with how the leaders are tearing down and making each couple look as bad as possible.  I respect Sean and Catherine for how they have handled reality TV.  It really is not the world they live in, but I think all of us learn when we can interact with others that live in different social situations than we do.  I think that Sean and Catherine should be commended for getting through their own social barriers and to see others as valuable human beings.  I hope that we can all do that and not just call others different from us trash. I believe that God did not make any trash, everyone has value.  However, choices that we make can certainly make our lives harder and some of the choices of lifestyle and words used on this show are really uncomfortable for me!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:56 pm

I'm sorry but Mama June is certainly "trash". She put her children in harm's way dating a pedophile. It's what got her show cancelled. I shuttered when Cat said she was a fan of hers.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+35
vivi2
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
whit90
jlccaz