SELECT CONTENT

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:24 am

bleuberry wrote:While I love me some baby news and am excited to follow Catherine, the announcement for me doesn't really change too much or suddenly make it better that they sold themselves out for some financial security (though I get the temptation esp when you aren't employed full time). I assumed they weren't blowing their TV money and were going to use it for their future anyway. The other contestants have kids and families and college tuitions too. Sean and Catherine's reasons for doing it (or plans for the $) aren't any more noble than everyone else's.

One would think that they will retire from these shows now and that's a good thing IMO. Time to hang it up.
Great post! ITA with all of it.

Indeed it is time for these two to retire and live their lives away from the screen. If they continue with TV or have a spin-off (a la Kate plus 8 or what have you), it will be telling. SMH
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:45 am

mindless wrote:
bleuberry wrote:While I love me some baby news and am excited to follow Catherine, the announcement for me doesn't really change too much or suddenly make it better that they sold themselves out for some financial security (though I get the temptation esp when you aren't employed full time). I assumed they weren't blowing their TV money and were going to use it for their future anyway. The other contestants have kids and families and college tuitions too. Sean and Catherine's reasons for doing it (or plans for the $) aren't any more noble than everyone else's.

One would think that they will retire from these shows now and that's a good thing IMO. Time to hang it up.

I agree. It's not like the bun was even in the oven yet when they filmed the show. Sean said they got the offer in April. It was pretty obvious they'd start a family sometime soon, so I don't really see what it changes that they're now pregnant. I just have to roll my eyes at Sean's claims that these shows and events aren't paying their bills and that he doesn't want to be known as a professional reality TV contestant, when he's been on 6(?) shows and wrote a whole book about his stint as the Bachelor. He's happy to cash in on his reality TV fame, but doesn't want to be known for it? Right. Rolling Eyes And calling the other people on MBC "seasoned" reality TV personalities makes him seem pretty deep in De Nile. I've never even heard of any of those people apart from Honey Boo Boo's parents, and I only know them because I happened to watch Toddlers and Tiaras back in the day.

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:snipped

It can also go the other way.  You need a relatively strong marriage before you bring children into the mix, imo.  Even though children are a tremendous blessing, the stress level goes up about 100 notches.  :yes:

Speaking from experience, don't I know it! My only point is I don't think Sean and Catherine "waited" to share the news just to take the focus away from MBC. Whether they were on the show or not, IMO most people will wait until the first trimester and that's what they did.

I don't think they waited, I think they might've told "early". But that's just my speculation, not a fact obviously. Won't find out until next summer I suppose.
The is no way I think that is possible. Cat has started showing, Blessed one of the SeanCat fans found out on October because she has a close friendship with them and Shay on her blog said they were told a while back. If you see recent pics of Cat on Instagram before the announcement she has been posting pics above her head to hide her bump. So,the is no doubt in my mind Catherine is past her first trimester.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:54 am

Did anyone watch last night? We are on a weekend get away to ATL, so I don't get to watch the first two episodes until Sunday.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:07 pm

^ I watched. SeanCat weren't shown that much and what little of them was shown was a yawn imo. The first episode though I did find "interesting" as far as SeanCat. If you recorded first two episodes, have your finger on FF button because the screaming and antics from several of the other couples is :argue: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 1838857674

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:34 pm

Thanks for the recap. I have never watched this show before. I actually didn't hate Couples Therapy with JPG and Nikki, but this sounds worse.

The things I will watch to mock those I don't like giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:41 pm

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 1377737533 I never watched the show until Trista\Ryan's season and I couldn't make it through the whole season. (Trista\Ryan imo were fish out of water because they were so "normal"). Only watching this season to see SeanCat and learned after first epi that I have to record and FF to get through it. The show is a complete train wreck and be willing to carry on like a raving lunatic seems to be a prerequisite to be cast.

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:54 pm

StacyNor wrote:
The is no way I think that is possible. Cat has started showing, Blessed one of the SeanCat fans found out on October because she has a close friendship with them and Shay on her blog said they were told a while back. If you see recent pics of Cat on Instagram before the announcement she has been posting pics above her head to hide her bump. So,the is no doubt in my mind Catherine is past her first trimester.

Well I haven't seen any sign of her showing yet. In the recent pics where you can see her tummy area, it looks the same as always to me. And I doubt these two would keep it from their nearest and dearest for long, so that doesn't really prove anything to me. In this pic from 9 weeks ago https://www.instagram.com/p/8ZVHYABrLz/?taken-by=catherinegiudici it looks like she's drinking alcohol. Of course it could be non-alcoholic or she just didn't know she was pregnant yet, but it's something that caught my eye while I was looking at her IG.

I'm not trying to prove anything or start any rumours here, just explaining what I meant originally, when I questioned the timing of the announcement.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:00 pm

^ she is not pregnant that time yet. That was first week of October .She knew she is expecting some time around October .

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Eb97c9
Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 9zt107Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 XgicucMarriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Oaw2uvMarriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 2pqw5k8Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 30szzauMarriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:22 pm

She's past the first trimester. She may not have known. She was pregnant 9 weeks ago. Or it was nonalcoholic. It's really a moot point though since they announced it at a point when many do.

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 87b72b10 Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 86669110 Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:35 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:^ she is not pregnant that time yet. That was first week of October .She knew she is expecting some time around October .

That's kind of the point. If the announcement came after she was past her first trimester, then she would've gotten pregnant around mid-September, no? Actually that coincides pretty perfectly with their trip to Hawaii, so maybe that is correct. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:58 pm

When you test positive, you're already at least around 4 weeks pregnant because pregnancy is dated from the first day of your last period. She could be at the end of 1st tri/beginning 2nd tri now, 12-13 weeks, while only knowing about it for 2 months. It's kind of confusing laugh out loud.

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:44 pm

A little OT but since I somehow missed the news at the time,^ is my opening to say Hoorray to bleu. You have sooooooooooooo many wonderful, happy times in your future.

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+35
vivi2
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
whit90
jlccaz