SELECT CONTENT

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:09 pm

mindless wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:^ she is not pregnant that time yet. That was first week of October .She knew she is expecting some time around October .

That's kind of the point. If the announcement came after she was past her first trimester, then she would've gotten pregnant around mid-September, no? Actually that coincides pretty perfectly with their trip to Hawaii, so maybe that is correct. giggling
I mean she might have not known then.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:10 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Thanks for the recap. I have never watched this show before. I actually didn't hate Couples Therapy with JPG and Nikki, but this sounds worse.

The things I will watch to mock those I don't like giggling
Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 3806527698
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:14 pm

I actually liked Couples Therapy better - I only watched the parts of Kasey/Vienna and JP/Nikki, but I thought the show did a good job dealing with the couple's real issues and it never felt as overly dramatic and contrived as MBC. Yet, I'm still watching...

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:20 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:^ she is not pregnant that time yet. That was first week of October .She knew she is expecting some time around October .

I was suspicious about if she was when I met them that 2nd week, October 11th just based on the jacket she was wearing & she had a glowing look ;) Well looks like she was already Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 1f49c

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 8367-910 Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 I_got_13 Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:25 pm

They were pretty hidden this episode! I guess their plan to pull a Ryan/Trista and just hide out for the season might work out after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:34 am

So I did not watch last night but I thought the part about female fans being an issue was interesting because I suspect many past couples have struggled with it but it doesn't get talked about nearly as much.

Though in this case the blonde girl and Sean invited Cat to join them, and Cat was having none of it laugh out loud. Guess it felt like she was 3rd wheeling it. Anyway, seemed like a rare real moment after their so many perfectly uncandid 'candid' ones.

I also read that she was not happy that he was assigned to dance with the blonde for the assignment, she said it made her 'so jealous.' Explains why Peta wasn't invited to the wedding.  rotfl (I actually dismissed the tabloid reports of jealousy being the reason she wasn't there, guess they were right).

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sean-lowe-catherine-giudici-face-tense-marriage-boot-camp-moment-stop-talking-to-me-w160034

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:06 pm

I actually can understand why Catherine was jealous. So much of the beginning of their relationship she had to watch Sean in close proximity to other women, between TB and DWTS. Now that they're married, she probably never thought she would be in that situation again. And although it was only for one dance, it probably brought up those old feelings. I think it would only be natural to feel that way in that situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:02 am

I can understand too, even though Sean doesn't exactly ooze sex appeal or have chemistry with the blonde girl. The dance was pretty awkward laugh out loud. I'm sure editing also made it appear like Cat was more jealous/annoyed than she was, her reaction seemed almost like a repeated loop to me.

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:53 am

Was anyone else traumatized watching Sugar Bear's puppet going down on Mama June's puppet?  Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 1f631
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:43 am

Barf. Do I even want to know?!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:59 pm

bluwavz wrote:Was anyone else traumatized watching Sugar Bear's puppet going down on Mama June's puppet?  Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 1f631

I haven't seen last night's show yet but their convo last week in the bedroom about "experimenting" was certainly nauseating. Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 623245435
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:31 pm

All the puppet skits were so wrong on so many levels.....but I had to laugh at everyones reactions/expressions watching the reenactments.  Particularly Sean's. laugh out loud laugh out loud  

MBC is an absolute brain cell killing train wreck.....the worst show I have ever seen....period. 🚋
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+35
vivi2
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
whit90
jlccaz