SELECT CONTENT

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 20 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by vivi2 Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:20 pm

Like Sean says, Catherine has the biggest heart-- to love everyone, even Mama June! And that's what he loves most about her.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:24 pm

I am not watching this, but I'm curious to know, what exactly does Catherine love about MJ? This is a women who is/was seeing a man who molested her children/child. I don't know all the facts, I'm only a headline reader when I see people's names in the news that don't interest me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:35 pm

^^^

She says because Mama June is very sweet! IDK if she knows all the details or not. I think she likes the person she sees in the house, not IRL.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:04 pm

IMO Catherine needs to grow a thicker skin.   She seems to be easily offended and I'm beginning to see how Sean doesn't always understand where the incoming fire is coming from, as in, what did I do this time?  I remember the final round table after Celebrity Wife Swap when she found out that Molly had taken Sean to an Ethiopian restaurant, and that he liked it.  She immediately turned to Sean with a pout and complained that he should have saved that "first experience" (or somesuch term) for her.  Sean looked just as ridiculous when he immediately said "it was her idea", like a 10 year old.  Easy to see how these dumb things can escalate.   I think they both have a lot of growing up to do, and I continue to marvel at how they're putting these unfiltered moments on air for all the world to judge and criticize.scratch
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:13 pm

vivi2 wrote: ^^^

She says because Mama June is very sweet!  IDK if she knows all the details or not.  I think she likes the person she sees in the house, not IRL.  

Well, if that's true, Catherine isn't very bright. 

And, Catherine knows the details. She was a fan of the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:24 pm

instinct wrote:IMO Catherine needs to grow a thicker skin.   She seems to be easily offended and I'm beginning to see how Sean doesn't always understand where the incoming fire is coming from, as in, what did I do this time?  I remember the final round table after Celebrity Wife Swap when she found out that Molly had taken Sean to an Ethiopian restaurant, and that he liked it.  She immediately turned to Sean with a pout and complained that he should have saved that "first experience" (or somesuch term) for her.  Sean looked just as ridiculous when he immediately said "it was her idea", like a 10 year old.  Easy to see how these dumb things can escalate.   I think they both have a lot of growing up to do, and I continue to marvel at how they're putting these unfiltered moments on air for all the world to judge and criticize.scratch

I remember thinking.. WTH? with her comment on that. Surely, she wasn't serious?! I hope the entire Wife Swap show was scripted, but I do think there were some truths revealed here and there. Maybe when she has the baby to focus on, she won't spend so much time over-anaylizing Sean's every move. On another note, it does sound like they need a sex therapist... but please let it be a private one! Embarassed

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:31 pm

Having wrote that hopefully this experience makes them stronger, they learn from it and no more reality shows SeanCat please. Yeah, I criticize Sean and Cat....a lot, but I do believe despite everything they truly love one another and are meant for one another and it has been said the hardest time in a marriage is the first few years.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:29 am

The format of this "therapy" show and the types of couples chosen to expose what should be private in their relationships hasn't changed. The title is "Reality Stars" with contestants each season from Bad Girls Club, Basketball Wives, Jersey Shore, etc. Last season featured a husband who cheated on his Playboy bunny wife with a transgender prostitute. Sean knew what to expect, but the easy money on tv beckoned once again.

The couples are expected to discuss their problems during their free time. They know every second is being filmed & viewed by the counselors for later discussion. Ink didn't "go after" Mama June. He asked her how she felt about the drill & said not to hide behind her usual answers. Mama June was not upset by Ink's question and didn't need Catherine to defend her. 

Catherine has discussed her insecurities, jealousy toward other women, not feeling equal to Sean, etc. We have seen that she is clearly jealous of Sarah, Ink's partner. Cat isn't jealous of Mama June and the other wives. She doesn't call out Sugar Bear, Benzino or Cedric when they curse at or belittle their wives. Hmmmm...

A few facts: Marriage Boot Camp is not Christian counseling, spiritual counseling or evangelizing. They clearly state that participants cannot push, cram, preach or manipulate their religious beliefs on others. Sounds like Sean chose that role on his own.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:36 am

FLChica wrote:The format of this "therapy" show and the types of couples chosen to expose what should be private in their relationships hasn't changed. The title is "Reality Stars" with contestants each season from Bad Girls Club, Basketball Wives, Jersey Shore, etc. Last season featured a husband who cheated on his Playboy bunny wife with a transgender prostitute. Sean knew what to expect, but the easy money on tv beckoned once again.

The couples are expected to discuss their problems during their free time. They know every second is being filmed & viewed by the counselors for later discussion. Ink didn't "go after" Mama June. He asked her how she felt about the drill & said not to hide behind her usual answers. Mama June was not upset by Ink's question and didn't need Catherine to defend her. 

Catherine has discussed her insecurities, jealousy toward other women, not feeling equal to Sean, etc. We have seen that she is clearly jealous of Sarah, Ink's partner. Cat isn't jealous of Mama June and the other wives. She doesn't call out Sugar Bear, Benzino or Cedric when they curse at or belittle their wives. Hmmmm...

A few facts: Marriage Boot Camp is not Christian counseling, spiritual counseling or evangelizing. They clearly state that participants cannot push, cram, preach or manipulate their religious beliefs on others. Sounds like Sean chose that role on his own.

I don't disagree with anything you said but I wouldn't be surprised if Sean's entire due diligence was that call to Trista giggling
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:39 pm

Clip of Friday's episode with SeanCat, this one is kind of heavy/sad. I really had no idea that Cat struggled with insecurity so much. She's a beautiful girl, I've always felt like she was more of the catch between them actually!

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sean-lowe-tearfully-tells-catherine-giudici-her-jealousy-breaks-his-heart-watch-w163385

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:56 pm

Sounds like these two needed MBC for more than just the money.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:00 pm

^ Especially if the preview of Sean calling Cat 'soulless' in another fight is accurate. So much cringe. Hope they got the help they needed. Suspect no no

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+35
vivi2
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
whit90
jlccaz