SELECT CONTENT

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:02 pm

Sheesh! That's harsh to call someone soulless. Name-calling is a sure-fire way to build up resentment.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:02 pm

Did I hear that correctly in the clip that Cat said something about her being called a pig as a child or something? By her dad or?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:06 pm

She mentioned last week that her sister called her pig growing up, and that her mother would do the sign for pig. Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 1f628

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:08 pm

What?!

That's horrible!! No wonder she has emotional scarring and baggage about her looks. She could be the most beautiful woman on the planet and still have those issues. I can also see why it's not even about Sean or other women - it's because those who should have made her feel beautiful inside made her feel like she was less than good enough. That being said, it probably doesn't help when Sean doesn't show her empathy (his words) and invalidates her (again his words) because it seems like that is what Cat had/felt growing up. Sad.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:21 pm

I always thought Cat was the hotter one as well, which is why I found it confusing that towards the end Sean's season she couldn't believe such a "hunk" was interested in her. She's gorgeous and Sean looked like a cooked lobster.

Her sisters did seem like bitches on the HTD.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:05 pm

People reporting on tonight's episode. Eek.  Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 1f648

Battling Behind Closed Doors: Sean Lowe Calls Wife Catherine "Soulless" on Marriage Boot Camp

Elisabeth & Jim essentially call them out for hiding their problems to keep up the perfect couple image. When is the finale?

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:What?!

That's horrible!! No wonder she has emotional scarring and baggage about her looks. She could be the most beautiful woman on the planet and still have those issues. I can also see why it's not even about Sean or other women - it's because those who should have made her feel beautiful inside made her feel like she was less than good enough. That being said, it probably doesn't help when Sean doesn't show her empathy (his words) and invalidates her (again his words) because it seems like that is what Cat had/felt growing up. Sad.

She said last week that she isn't able to get dressed in front of her husband because of what her sister called her...
What happened to the woman on The Bachelor who said she never wore bikini's but with Sean she's so comfortable, she doesn't even care about it?

I mean, has he seen her naked? Or do they only have sex with the lights off?
Horrible to be so scarred from nasty words. I feel for her.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:58 pm

There were some paparazzi pics floating around of her in a bikini a few months ago on vacation and I thought she looked fine. It probably wasn't easy to do though judging by some of her statements about body image. She does give off a super confident and sexy vibe on IG (and IIRC even posted one of her bikini pics). I forgot that she talked about her insecurities back when she did the Bachelor and not believing she had landed such a 'beefy' hunk.

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:58 pm

Ugh, Sean is so full of himself. I'm glad Elizabeth called him out on smirking his way through that explanation.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:15 pm

bleuberry wrote:

Elisabeth & Jim essentially call them out for hiding their problems to keep up the perfect couple image.

Honestly, I saw this with Sean as a contestant and then as lead. He made me think he was someone who wanted to project a certain perfect image. IMO, that to me is a sign of real issues and I can see Sean learning to be deceptive because of that and faking it with everyone except those who know him well but then they have the pressure put on them to keep up the perfect facade as well.

I think this also goes back to Cat saying to Sean they should do MBC because it may help them. I think Cat has been the one to want to be more open about her insecurities and failings and the pressure to be "perfect" comes from Sean. Maybe he was raised that way and it may have to do with his beliefs as well, but to me, Sean's problems far outweigh Cat's imo. At least she is willing to let her flaws show and speak of them. Sean seems to defend his faults more than anything else, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:20 pm

Just to add: one thing about Sean and needing to have a perfect image is that I almost feel like when he is admitting fault on his part, it is him doing so because that would be the "perfect" thing to do rather than him actually making real change. I guess time will tell with him but watching some of these clips Sean seems to immediately put on his "I need to watch my image" role more than anything else, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:24 pm

Whoooo, these two make me sad. From a psychological standpoint, Catherine and Sean are playing out past dynamics from the people who first taught them intimacy. If they clash too often and too hard in the places where both of them are wounded, it will only cause more damage rather than healing and growth. The words they say to each other are painful to hear.

In many ways, it may have been a blessing in disguise that they went on both this show and the Swap show to reveal the realities of their dynamic. It's allowed them to get the help that they need. I do hope for both of their sakes that they continue counseling and both commit to trying things differently, esp now that a baby is in the mix.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+35
vivi2
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
whit90
jlccaz