SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and J.P - Media - No Discussion

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and J.P - Media - No Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Media - No Discussion

Post by jashfan Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Heres Ashley " On Air with Ryan Seacrest "

http://ryanseacrest.com/2012/02/21/ashley-hebert-hints-at-televised-wedding-to-fiance-j-p-rosenbaum-audio/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - Media - No Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Media - No Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:38 pm

jashfan wrote:Heres Ashley " On Air with Ryan Seacrest "

http://ryanseacrest.com/2012/02/21/ashley-hebert-hints-at-televised-wedding-to-fiance-j-p-rosenbaum-audio/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:26 am

The Bachelorette’s J.P. On Courtney: “I Hope Ben Can See Who She Really Is!”

Ashley and J.P - Media - No Discussion - Page 11 JR1_wide

Not just her fellow Bachelor contestants have it out for Courtney Robertson! Last season’s Bachelorette winner, J.P. Rosenbaum, isn’t exactly rooting for the manipulative model to win the final rose from his close friend, Ben Flajnik. “Courtney is, um, eccentric,” the construction manager, happily engaged to former Bachelorette Ashley Hebert, told In Touch at the Junk Food Art House x MONOPOLY "Money Can't Buy Happiness" runway show in New York. “I’m just hoping that Ben can see who she really is, and see through it.”

While Ben chooses his girl, J.P. is now focusing on finalizing wedding plans with his fiancé, pediatric dental resident Ashley. “Now that Ashley's dental school is behind her, we can really start thinking about the wedding,” J.P. says, adding that the couple plans to make an announcement on nuptial details within the next few months. “We have serious things to work out!”

But before the lovebirds walk down the aisle, J.P. strut down the catwalk in clothing by Junk Food Art House in front of the star-studded show. “On my life, and you can ask Ashley, I had no practice whatsoever!” first-time model J.P laughed. “But I didn’t have time to be nervous. It went by in a split second.”

For more on Ben Flajnik’s love triangle with finalists Courtney and Lindzi Cox, pick up the new In Touch.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/2012/02/the_bachelorettes_jp_on_courtn.php
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:36 pm

http://www.newsday.com/classifieds/real-estate/real-li-1.812034/j-p-rosenbaum-s-childhood-home-in-roslyn-for-sale-1.3567605

A friend who lives on L.I. just saw this in the local paper.
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:00 am

Love_Me wrote:Bachelor: Women Tell All Postmortem: Ashley Hebert Dishes on Courtney's Tears, Lindzi's Chances and More!

Today 6:14 PM PST by Tierney Bricker

Ashley Hebert, Bachelorette ABC

Seems like Courtney Robertson's fellow Bachelor contestants aren't the only ones doubting the sincerity of her apology last night during The Bachelor: Women Tell All.

We caught up with former Bachelorette Ashley Hebert to discuss all the craziness that went down with Courtney and the rest of the gals during last night's special...craziness that Ashley wasn't exactly a fan of, telling us she almost shut off her TV during the special. Yikes!

So does Ashley think Courtney's apology was genuine or self-serving? Plus, which girl does Ashley think will get the final rose from Ben Flajnik: Courtney or Lindzi Cox?

MORE: The Bachelor: Women Tell All Special: Confronted Courtney Gives a Tearful Apology

"I didn't even want to watch," Ashley tells us of the Women Tell All special. "It made me just want to turn it off. It was just like a typical sorority party. Everyone fights; I thought people were going to start throwing shoes at each other. It was crazy!"

So what did Ashley, who is not exactly the Courtney's biggest fan, think of her apology? "I actually do believe Courtney's tears were genuine; she apologized from a place in her heart where she was sorry," she says. "Was she sorry for hurting the girls? I don't know. Was she sorry for making herself look like a mean girl? I think that's what it is."

Ashley continues, "I think she did learn and she feels apologetic, but I also feel like the only reason she's apologizing is because of the backlash she's getting from the media, from her friends, from her family, from everyone. Everyone hates her." Ashley also admits she thinks Courtney's behavior on the show and everything that happened during the special could effect Ben's feelings for her. "If he does pick her, he's going to think twice after seeing everything that she says."

Speaking of apologies, Ashley feels like all of the girls owed funeral director Shawntel one for all the mean things they said about her during the show. "I thought that was really brave of her to go back on the show and subject herself to the potential of having even more negativity thrown at her," she explains. "She handled herself well and voiced basically how hard it was to watch and how mean girls can be."

MORE: The Bachelor's Courtney Robertson Faces the Fire During Women Tell All Special!

Looking ahead toward the big finale, Hebert says she'd like to see her former beau happy. "I want the happy ending. I want Lindzi," she says. "I want him to have a real relationship and I think he could only have it with Lindzi at this point."

However, Ashley is pretty sure she's not going to see her preferred happy ending. "It never goes the way you want. I think Ben's going to pick Courtney. I could be surprised…probably not though," she says.

Finally, Ashley tells us she's sick of all the drama and is hoping BFF Emily Maynard's upcoming season of The Bachelorette is focused on more important things, like you know, finding love and all that. "I'm ready to see a season that's about love and less drama. I know the drama keeps viewers coming back, but I've been waiting for it and I think Emily's season is going to be that season I've been waiting for."

Did you think Courtney's apology was sincere, Bachelor fans? Like Ashley, are you hoping for less drama next season? Sound off in the comments!

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/bachelor_women_tell_all_postmortem/299191#ixzz1oOcLLCAg
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:02 am

Bachelorette's Ashley Hebert Weighs In on Courtney Robertson

On the current season of The Bachelor Courtney Robertson has emerged as the finalist everyone loves to hate.

But at least one person (other than Bachelor Ben Flajnik himself) isn't completely writing her off. Former Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert sympathizes with Robertson – at least in part – due to her own experience on the show.

"I feel like when my season was airing I got a lot of [flack]," Hebert, 27, told PEOPLE at the KIIS-FM Purse Party in Santa Monica on Monday. "So I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt."

"I think Ben is going to make a good decision," she adds.

Hebert's fiancé, J.R. Rosenbaum, whom she met through the show, isn't as willing to let Courtney slide.

"I think her first impression was terrible," he tells PEOPLE. "It looks like she is a villain. She looks like she is manipulating [Ben]. It looks bad. It looks really bad."

Still, Rosenbaum concedes, the viewers don't see everything that goes on, and he has faith in Flajnik.

"Ben's got a good head on shoulders," Rosenbaum says. "I've spent a lot of time with him. He's a good man. He knows what he wants. He's smart and funny. He's going to do the right thing. He knows the fantasyland he's in right now and he knows that's not going to last forever. And once the finale airs, whoever he's really with, they'll start dating and he'll give it a shot."
Good luck, Emily!
Looking forward to the next season of TV love, both Hebert and Rosenbaum have nothing but well wishes for the new Bachelorette star, Emily Maynard.

"I have a soft spot for Emily," says Hebert. "She's America's sweetheart. Everyone is going to love her. ... I just really hope people treat her differently than they treated me."

Rosenbaum added, "I am rooting for her. I hope it works out for her this way because the odds are against her from the start. It's not easy to find love doing this, but I really hope she does find it this way."
Wedding Bells
It certainly worked for Rosenbaum and Hebert, who are just starting to think about planning their own wedding.

"I'm personally very easygoing," says Hebert, who has been looking at dresses and rings, but hasn't gotten down to the nitty-gritty of wedding planning quite yet.

As for the details of the nuptials, Herbt says, "I'd be happy having it here [in Los Angeles]. I'd be happy having it in New York. I'd be happy having it in Maine. I'd be happy having it on TV, off TV. ... We are starting to figure it out."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20576306,00.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:00 am

Bachelor Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder-Thank You.

I’ve been waiting for the perfect opportunity to post this first message. A moment where I was so inspired that you could feel it in every word I type. So here it is:

Everyone that has been on the show can certainly relate to the anxiety of the actual airing of the episodes. The time where you, in your most embarrassing moments, your most intoxicated moments, your bad hair moments, are put infront of the world to be a target of scrutiny that you were told you deserved because you went on reality tv. I can tell you the airing of my season of “The Bachelorette” was one of the darkest memories of my life. Even though I had an amazing man to help me through it, I couldn’t help but wonder why I was being mistreated by people I trusted, by one of the guys, and now, America. I couldn’t help but wonder what everyone was thinking. I would check the blogs, the twitter feed, I would google my name uncontrollably. It was this weird addiction…it was almost self-abuse. I know many who can relate to this.

Having been called ugly, annoying, dumb, unworthy, and other adjectives I’ve chosen to block out, each time I am on television, I go into this weird state of anxiety. As if, I am about to relive all the negativity I was once subjected to. I call it bachelor post-traumatic stress disorder.

And with that same anxiety, I bravely watched Ben’s season finale (thoughts to come) surrounded by people who had no idea just how horrified I was to see my face on the screen again. I smiled, laughed, and probably fooled them all. When I got home tonight, I did what I once did and checked the twitter feed only to have my heart warmed and my faith in the goodness of people renewed.

I can not thank all of our followers, supporters, friends, family for being there for us during some of the most difficult times. Ironically, some of the most difficult times have been some of the most wonderful times. And we made it through the worst of it. To everyone that had faith, thank you. To everyone who continues to support us and all other bachelor couples, thank you. I mean it from the most sincere, deepest place in my heart.

I was never one to believe in an organized religion, but rather in this:

in positivity, kindness, karma, and happiness.

in getting what you give, and most importantly,

I believe in good again.

Because of you. Thank you.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:09 am

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/03/definite-wedding-bells-for-bachelorette-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - Media - No Discussion - Page 11 Empty Bolded I brought over for JP & Ashley fans

Post by nikkij_26 Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:31 am

nikkij_26 wrote:'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik's Decision 'Driven By His Pants'

As another season of 'The Bachelor' ends in tears, an expert tells MTV News why so many reality TV romances fail.

So another season of ABC's "The Bachelor" has come and gone, with 29-year-old Sonoma winemaker Ben Flajnik proposing to 28-year-old model Courtney Robertson on last night's finale. She accepted his proposal, though it was revealed on "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose" post-show special that (surprise!) they'd already broken up ... you know, like just about every other couple ever featured on "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette."

(Flajnik and Robertson have since reportedly reconciled and are again engaged.)

Only two couples brought together in the 16 seasons of "The Bachelor" or eight seasons of "The Bachelorette" are still together. Season one Bachelorette Trista is married and has two children with Ryan Sutter, and season seven's Ashley Hebert is engaged to J.P. Rosenbaum. The couple are expecting their first child and planning a fall 2012 wedding.

This season of "The Bachelor" was particularly contentious. Flajnik, who was the runner-up on the seventh season of "The Bachelorette," wasn't what you'd call a "fan favorite," and Robertson was so beloved by audiences that she was booed when she took the stage during the post-show special.

"People don't dislike Ben because he doesn't know his way around a shampoo bottle. People dislike him because he was driven by his pants," Hollywood Life executive editor Denise Warner tells MTV News. "Anyone could see that he was thinking with his libido and not his head or his heart when he was with Courtney. The only thing these two have in common is that Courtney likes to get naked and Ben likes to watch. ... Painful at first, it got boring and a little bit pathetic when Ben kept succumbing to Courtney's fake charms. It seemed like Courtney's only goal on the show was — in her words and Charlie Sheen's — 'winning.' It makes sense. At 28, she's rapidly aging out of her modeling career and needs something else to do."

Warner brings up two points that kind of sum up why neither "The Bachelor" nor "The Bachelorette" has exactly been a bastion of lasting love. It is at its core a game show, one that season after season becomes more loaded down with fame-seekers. Warner points out that several contestants have pursued careers in showbiz after the show, including Ali Fedotowsky and Melissa Rycroft, and that she "would be surprised if Courtney didn't get at least an invitation for the next season of 'Dancing With the Stars' — that seemed like her goal all along." In addition, the relatively brief period that contestants are given to get to know each other and the artificial dating environment created by the show merely give the men and women the chance to discover if they are physically attracted to one another, rather than if they are emotionally compatible.

"Sexual chemistry without a strong foundation is not the recipe for a long-lasting relationship," Warner said. "Every contestant and star was put under a microscope for a short amount of time, thrown into wildly unrealistic situations — picnics while suspended over the Matterhorn, date nights in Hong Kong, helicopter rides by the dozen — and expected to fall in lasting love. But what happens when the cameras go off? They are faced with a reality that TV doesn't show you. And it's not pretty."

In the case of Flajnik and Robertson, that's exactly what happened. Once the show started airing, Flajnik had a difficult time reconciling his perception of Robertson with the catty character he saw on the show. (There are rumors he's been kissing other women, which he denies.) The pair had trouble making it work once they were out of the "unnatural situation" of living with 25 women competing for the affections of one man.

"As an engaged couple and as a man, I feel like I should have stayed with you the entire way as opposed to taking steps back and needing time apart. That wasn't fair to you," Flajnik told Robertson on the aftershow. "That was my coping mechanism. That's not how I operate in real life, and we're about to start real life."

What Flajnik's statement makes abundantly clear is that Robertson's knowledge of how he deals with difficult situations is closer to that of a casual acquaintance than a romantic partner — and that it is in direct conflict with how she handles things. In "real life" though, casual acquaintances rarely get engaged with millions of people watching.

Do you think Ben and Courtney's relationship has any chance of surviving?

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1680997/ben-flajnik-the-bachelor.jhtml

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:31 pm

chaslom4 wrote:fleissmeister Looks like jp and Ashley will join Ryan and trista and Molly and Jason in the ring of honor!!! Congrats, you two!!!

San wrote:Ashley Hebert‏@ashhebert @fleissmeister: Looks like jp and Ashley will join Ryan and trista and Molly and Jason in the ring of honor!Congrats!!" thank you!!! :)
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Ashleys and JP life and style Exclusive

Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum are making quite a few changes for their new life together -- in Princeton, N.J.!

Last night, March 27, Life & Style caught up with the adorable pair at the Apothic white wine launch party in NYC, where they dished on everything from finding their new home to wedding plans -- and revealed they aren't expecting a baby just yet!

"We found a place," JP dished to Life & Style. "It's a one-bedroom apartment. It's kind of temporary -- well, two years temporary. I don't think we'll end up in Princeton for life, but you never know. It's great for the next two years!"

And Ashley can't wait for the move.

"I'm just excited at the idea of getting out of this city," Ashley told Life & Style. "Princeton's great and we're each going to be commuting an hour. He'll be traveling to New York and I'll be traveling to Philly. It'll be great to get away from the city."

So when can we expect these two to walk down the aisle? Ashley won't reveal a date just yet!

"Our relationship has just grown and gotten even stronger and better, so we decided that we're ready to start moving forward with the wedding," she revealed. "I have nothing more to say, except that we are serious about it," adding, "We're just transitioning all over the place! But hopefully within a year."

Though they've yet to set a date, Ashley does reveal they won't rule out a TV wedding.

"There was definitely a point where I wasn't considering it, but now I'm more open to it," she said.

And despite a report today in a tabloid magazine claiming that the couple are expecting a little one, Ashley (who was sipping on white wine during the whole event last night!) told Life & Style that's far from the truth.

"There is no validity to this story," she said.

For more on Ashley's denial -- and other news about the couple -- check out their personal blog at jpandashley.com.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2012/03/jp-and-ashley-moving-to-princeton.html

jashfan
jashfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:46 pm

Red Carpet Confidential: ‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert Shows Off Reality-Star Sister!

Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert brought her sidekick to the Apothic Wines launch held Tuesday at Woody in NYC.

No, not fiancé J.P. Rosenbaum, who showed up later in the evening. It was her sister, Chrystie Corns, of TLC’s Extreme Couponing fame!

After the girls got manicures and pedicures and shopped at Lord & Taylor to find the perfect dresses, they hit the Big Apple hot spot for the Apothic Wines event.

Clearly, Ashley is proud of her big sister’s wheeling-and-dealing ways.

“My sister went on a $600 shopping spree and only spent $2.87, using multiple coupons,” she tells me. “Extreme Couponing is a show where people use multiple coupons and couponing techniques to get the best deal. My sister’s been doing it for quite some time now. It started off as a hobby. She’s a single mom, so she was trying to save money. It turned into something she became really good at as far as saving a lot of money.”

OK! BLOGS: RED CARPET CONFIDENTIAL: JAKE PAVELKA’S ADVICE FOR BACHELOR BEN

Growing up, Chrystie never respected a deal like she does now.

“My sister would never be caught dead using a coupon when I knew her! But she’s a single mom. You have to figure out a way to save money like we alll do, so she started couponing. She used to tell me she would never date someone who used a coupon,” Ashley says with a laugh.

According to Ashley, Chrystie was the “cool one.”

“We definitely were not competitive,” she says. “I was seven years younger than her, so I always wanted to be like her; I always looked up to her. Whenever she came home from college, I would always be waiting by the door to see what she’s wearing. I was the typical young girl.”

Hmm, what has Ashley learned from her big sis?

“She hasn’t gotten me into couponing yet,” she laughs. “My sister’s taught me that sometimes I just need to be myself because I see a lot of myself in her, and I realize it’s just genetic. It’s who we are.”

One thing’s for sure: Although Ashley and J.P. aren’t talking wedding details just yet, Chrystie will be standing proud in the wedding party.

“She definitely will be; she’s my sister!” Ashley says. “Oh, god, my family loves J.P."

"I think my family loves J.P. more than they love me,” she adds with a laugh.

In fact, they get along so well that they all retreated to Ashley and J.P.’s NYC apartment for the rest of the evening after the event.

Pick up the Reality Weekly on newsstands this week for more on Ashley. The cover line is “Bachelor Baby Surprises.”

http://www.okmagazine.com/blogs/red-carpet-confidential-%E2%80%98bachelorette%E2%80%99-ashley-hebert-shows-reality-star-sister

jashfan
jashfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and J.P - Media - No Discussion

+23
noobsleuth
monnica22
jashfan
kathylon
michie671