SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and J.P - Media - No Discussion

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and J.P - Media - No Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Thanks cfck!

cfck2222 wrote:As Life & Style promised there's a page plus picture of Ashley and JP at that wine event. Cute pictures (one mid-sized one of Ashley and JP that we've seen here, a bigger one of Ashley with a wine glass in hand), little captions described Ashley as a bride to be and quoting her saying she's a wine lover. There's also a little quote with her advice to Emily - she says Emily should be herself, and not try to force herself to fall in love. Later in the mag, there's a little blurb titled Ashley's "awkward" run in with Ben and Courtney. But the actual text says she and Ben talked for 30 minutes before Courtney interrupted, and quotes Ashley saying it was fine, they've all moved on to bigger & better things, and how you can't hate on Ben and Courtney for wanting to make things work.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - Media - No Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Media - No Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:19 am

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/bachelotte-star-ashley-hebert-talks-wedding-plans-future-183000758.html

After the final rose has been given out and the television cameras are off, contestants from the smash ABC reality show, "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" are thrust back into real life. "Bachelorette" star Ashley Hebert sat down with us at the launch of Apothic White Wine to talk about wedding details, life with winner J.P. Rosenbaum and their plans for the future!

You told fans on the "After the Final Rose" special that you and J.P. were starting wedding planning, how would you describe your approach to wedding planning?

"I definitely plan on having help! I'm all about working with a wedding planner to help me create my dream day. I just want all of our family and friends to come together for a big celebration and enjoy the day."

Would you televise your wedding or do a reality show with J.P.?

"No plans as of now, but we're definitely not against it! For the wedding, we're considering all options, on TV or off TV. No specific time frame; we really want to settle first. We could do it in the summer or winter. We just don't know yet!"

Now that you've left reality TV, what's the most important thing to keep in mind in your relationship?

"J.P. and I really balance each other out. We bring out the best in one another. He is serious and he keeps me grounded, and I am silly and keep him having fun! Chrystie [Corns, Hebert's sister] gave me really good advice, which I think applies to everyone. She said, 'Once you're married, always work on your marriage. Even if you're having a bad day, week, or month - continue working it out with each other.'"

What projects are you looking forward to in the future?

"Right now, I'm really focused on my everyday life. We're moving to New Jersey soon and I'll be starting my dental residency [at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children]. I'm looking forward to living in suburbia versus the big city and having a regular schedule!"

In addition to moving, you started writing a new blog, "J.P. and Ashley." What are your favorite topics to write about?

"I love to write about all different topics - health, lifestyle, beauty, celebs and of course,' The Bachelor/Bachelorette.' Our blog is really just a sounding board for our friends, family and fans - it's a place for me to be goofy and silly and write about whatever is on my mind."

Keep an eye on Ashley's blog as she'll be posting about the new season of "The Bachelorette" starring Emily Maynard, which premieres May 14.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Ashley Hebert & JP Rosenbaum’s Advice for Bachelorette Emily Maynard — Exclusive

Perhaps due to the fact they’re both endlessly adorable, or due to the fact that it’s rare for a Bachelor/ette love story to end in marriage, everyone is rooting for Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum to tie the knot already. But, despite being engaged for almost a year now, Team Cupcake hasn’t revealed any wedding plans yet.

In an exclusive interview with Wetpaint Entertainment, Ashley and J.P. took a moment to speak candidly about what advice they have for the newest Bachelorette, Emily Maynard, and her bevy of handsome Season 8 suitors. Plus, they reveal the one thing that made Ashley positive J.P. was the man for her.

Wetpaint Entertainment: Have you set a wedding date yet?
Ashley: No!
JP: Yes, and you’re the first one to find out!
Ashley: No, no, we have not yet. We don’t know anything yet, and if we did, we wouldn’t be telling people yet.

What advice do you have for Emily Maynard?
Ashley: I mean, I’m sure she’s doing a great job on her own. I think everybody kind of has a different experience, so it’s hard, but I can say from what I learned, probably just be open-minded, trust your gut instinct, don’t listen to what anyone says around you. And really try to be strong throughout the airings, it can be really hard on you.

Do you have any advice for the men trying to win her heart?
JP: Yeah, just don’t try too hard. Just be yourself. Don’t try to impress her, just be you. That’s the best you can do.

What was the one thing JP did on your season to convince you he was the one?
Ashley: I think he was just the most real to me. We had something… The thing about JP is I always felt like I could tell him anything. He was the one who I felt like I could confide in. So that was important to me. He was just the most real, I felt. If it was going to work on the show, it was going to work in real life too.

Easy, right?

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/ashley-hebert-jp-rosenbaums-advice-for-bachelorette-emily-maynard-exclusive?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=CRM-investment
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:07 pm

JP and Ashley Wedding Update: Which Bachelor’s Invited?

Team Cupcake takes their love on the town at the 3rd Annual Origins Rocks Earth Month Concert in New York City on April 18, 2012.

JP Rosenbaum and Ashley Hebert just bought a shiny new car, have already teased baby plans, and are moving to Princeton, New Jersey, this summer — but Team Cupcake is staying mum on when and where they’ll be tying the knot. That doesn’t mean the wedding deets have completely dried up, however; the lovebirds disclosed one very famous friend who’s on the guest list: Ben Flajnik!

Ash and JP had a date night on Wednesday, attending the 3rd Annual Origins Rocks Earth Month concert in their soon-to-be former hometown, New York City. Speaking with Hollywood Life at the event, JP says he keeps in close contact with Bachelor Ben, who is currently on a love tour in the Big Apple with Courtney Robertson. “I text him every couple of weeks just to see how he’s doing,” JP spills.

But does their Bachelor bromance mean Ben will get an invite to the Wedding of the Year? “We’ll probably invite him,” Ashley says.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/jp-and-ashley-wedding-updates-which-bachelors-invited?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=CRM-linkplace
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:41 am

Ashley Hebert & J.P. Rosenbaum Will Invite Ben Flajnik & Courtney Robertson to Their Wedding

Despite the fact that it's extremely "awkward" that The Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert dated both her fiancé J.P. Rosenbaum and The Bachelor's Ben Flajnik at the same time, she says that Ben will definitely be invited to her wedding.

OK! met up with Ashley and J.P. at the Origins Rock Earth Month Concert at Webster Hall in NYC on April 18, and they filled us in on all their wedding plans, including who's on their guest list!

"Yeah, we’ll probably invite him," Ashley told OK! of Ben. "Yeah, definitely," J.P. added. "I text him every couple of weeks just to see how he's doing."

"Me too!" Ashley joked.

And there's no doubt in our minds that Ben's fiancée Courtney Robertson will be invited to the nuptial, too. Ashley raved about the model, saying that she's a lovely girl in person.

"She was great!" Ashley told us. "That’s the thing about people on the show that get a bad rap, you meet them in real life and you’re like 'Oh, they’re cool!' And I knew it was going to be that way with Courtney. It is what it is. I’m sure she’s fine with everybody now."

As for whether or not Ashley and J.P., who have "no plans" to get married any time soon, think Ben and Courtney will make it in the long run, the lovebirds have faith.

"I think they’re doing a great job," J.P. explained. "They’ve been completely off the grid and I’m sure they’re just focusing on each other and their future together."

"They both are very level-headed, realistic people and I think they’re just doing it on their own," Ashley added, saying that the "down-to-earth" couples like Trista and Ryan Sutter are the ones that sat together in the end. "I don’t think they need advice from us."

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/ashley-hebert-jp-rosenbaum-will-invite-ben-flajnik-courtney-robertson-their-wedding
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Ashley Hebert & JP Rosenbaum ‘Definitely’ Ready To Do Wedding On TV

Ashley and J.P - Media - No Discussion - Page 12 050312_JPAshley_143698210120503092240

‘Bachelorette’ Ashley and JP fell in love in front of millions of viewers. But are they going to invite the cameras back in when they finally say, ‘I do?’ Get new details on their big day right here!

Since finding one another on The Bachelorette, Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum are still going strong — and planning a wedding! So when we ran into the reality couple at the season finale party for Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing May 2 at the Bowery Hotel in New York City, we couldn’t help asking them about their big day. Find out what they had to say about televising their nuptials!

“Yes, I would definitely,” Ashley, 27, said. “We’re open to it. That’s how we met, so it would be coming full circle.”

“Our main concern is that we wouldn’t want it to turn into a circus,” JP, 35, explained. “We want it to be a real wedding, because it is our wedding.”

We would love nothing more than to watch Ashley and JP swap vows on TV, but we’re happy to hear the down-to-earth couple have their priorities straight!

In the meantime, what’s next for the too-cute-for-words couple? Moving day! “The move [to NJ] is coming up in about a month,” JP told us. “I’m excited, I don’t think JP is,” Ashley laughed.

“I’ve lived in New York for 12 years,” JP explained. “I don’t know if it has hit me yet that I’m moving to Jersey. I’m going to have to commute over an hour a day. She is making the move a lot easier for me, knowing it’s for her.”

Awww! Have you ever heard anything more romantic?

But what’s the secret to their happiness? “We just happen to be a good match,” Ashley said.

“There’s no secret formula,” JP told us. “When it works it works. We just got lucky. What are the odds?”

Do YOU think Ashley and JP should televise their wedding, HollywoodLifers?
– Reporting by Katrina Mitzeliotis, Written by Josh Rosenblatt

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/05/03/ashley-hebert-jp-rosenbaum-wedding-tv-special/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue May 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Talking about Ash and JP celebrating their anniversary in Cancun

http://www.people.com/people/article/0%2C%2C20599307%2C00.html

Ashley and J.P - Media - No Discussion - Page 12 Ashley-hebert-440
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Tue May 29, 2012 2:16 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/gallery/ashley-hebert-and-jp-rosenbaums-lovey-dovey-mexican-vacation-photos?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=dlvrit-bachelorette#1

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by pam0402 Tue May 29, 2012 4:10 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2151834/The-Bachelorettes-Ashley-Hebert-fianc-JP-celebrate-year-anniversary-sunshine-getaway.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

pam0402

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Tue May 29, 2012 4:20 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/ashley-and-jp-on-their-big-move-being-more-in-love-than-ever-and-why-jef-holm-is-so-cool-exclusive?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=dlvrit-bachelorette

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by rr Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Ashley Hebert Thinks Emily Maynard Should Choose Jef on 'The Bachelorette'

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/ashley-hebert-thinks-emily-maynard-should-choose-jef-bachelorette-roberto-martinez-bachelor-interview

rr

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:36 pm

http://fadedyouthblog.com/2012/08/08/ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-recreate-jolie-pitt-w-cover/

Team Cupcake :27:

Ashley and J.P - Media - No Discussion - Page 12 Fgbbb

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
Ashley and J.P - Media - No Discussion - Page 12 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and J.P - Media - No Discussion

+23
noobsleuth
monnica22
jashfan
kathylon
michie671