SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 28 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:34 pm

agentcurls wrote:Ok, so they are knocking us over the head pretty hard core with LaurBen's connection and maybe some really great BenJo baseball date stuff is on the cutting floor. But have they ever made it this blatantly obvious pointing to an F1? I know we have plenty of (manufactured drama) coming up in the next 4+episode, obstacles, etc. But maybe they are actually showing us the lead's love story this time in (almost) full? (Although personally I still don't feel completely enraptured by it just yet).
It's interesting though that we don't SEE Ben saying much about LB, but we hear a few key voice overs like "this girl is changing me" &
"she is making me a better man", "this could be the first date with my future wife" . Going by BL & facial expressions, he does appear to be into LB the most and I'm thinking they are knocking us over the head with it because Ben didn't give them much else to work with to negate it.
IMO Ben/Lauren just simply didn't give anything else, but what we see (except more easygoing chemistry filled scenes and heart eyes). If they tried to hide it, they'd do themselves disservice. IMO Ben's been so obvious about Lauren from half way through, and he didn't try to hide it. He said it in his blog, he knew asking Lauren out in front of the other girls would discourage them, but he wanted to give Lauren that validation after last week.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:42 pm

Fingersandtoes, so true! Every letter.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:41 pm

The Bachelor's Ben Higgins Visits Children's Hospital for Valentine's Day, Hearts Melt

If you watched this week's episode of The Bachelor, it's no secret Ben Higgins is good with kids.

In a new video courtesy of Children's Hospital Los Angeles, ABC's leading man proves his skills yet again, stopping by on Friday to join in on the early Valentine's Day celebrations.

Higgins took some time to take selfies, hand out red roses and hang out with the patients, staff and families. He also hand-delivered Valentine's Day cards that friends and supporters had written for patients via the the hospital's online card drive campaign.

Just like on the hit dating show, Higgins' presence had hearts melting throughout the halls – at one point, he even got grilled about his current relationship status by Yvette Mollet, 10, a patient who couldn't help but notice that she didn't "see a ring" on his finger.

"He's a nice guy, I hope he finds a nice woman. Too bad he ain't a kid," Mollett said with a wistful sigh.

"I wanted to stop in today because there's a lot of kids here who aren't going to be able to celebrate Valentine's Day with their classrooms at school or necessarily some of them with their families," Higgins explains in the clip. "Obviously love is something that's very prevalent in my life right now, and so I wanted to share a little bit of loves with the kids here."

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20987481,00.html

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:55 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Julie81 wrote:What was the Bachelor reveal on GMA this morning? Anyone know?

https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelor-exclusive-happened-becca-last-night-134300909--abc-news-tv.html

They're really reaching and having a slow news day if that's an exclusive.   Suspect

“It was more hurtful that there was nothing I could do about it,” Becca Tilley exclusively told “Good Morning America” after the shocking double elimination.

“Just because he wasn’t right for me doesn’t mean that I’m not going to find my love story too. It just means it wasn’t with him,” said Tilley.

Tilley said she’s going to give up dating on TV for a while, but she’s leaving the door open. If “normal” dating doesn’t work out, she said she may try TV again.
Source

Did she forget she was one of many for Ben to choose from and not the lead herself?  She's giving up on tv dating but leaving the door open and may try tv again?  Translation...if TPTB offer me the 'ette role, I'd jump all over it.  If not, I'm done until someone interests me enough to show up on BIP or make a 3rd appearance on the bachelor?  duh Rolling Eyes no no

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:59 pm

^ Becca: "Just because he wasn't right for me...." hmmm I thought it was pretty clear BEN decided Becca wasn't right for HIM.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Y'all. Seriously, Ben is precious! Seeing him with those kids last night and in this video at the hospital just melts my heart! He's not just playing a role like we've seen other leads do when they are around sick kids or just kids in general. Ben is so genuine and seeing a good looking man being so into kids and humanitarian work just does it for me! He doesn't even have to be good looking. Just any man who genuinly cares for others, especially children and those who can do nothing for him in return, just melts me.

If he and Lauren don't work out (I'll die of heartbreak) I'm heading to Denver because this guy is the real deal!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:28 pm

For so many years so many have complained about not seeing the love story .. Tptb hiding it .. now we are seeing the love story jump off the screen .. and so many don't believe it

Ironic for sure LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:29 pm

Jeepers wrote: For so many years so many have complained about not seeing the love story .. Tptb hiding it  .. now we are seeing the love story jump off the screen .. and so many don't believe it

Ironic for sure LOL

^^^^^Word^^^^^

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:33 pm

word
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:29 pm

https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelor-exclusive-happened-becca-last-night-134300909--abc-news-tv.html
She also told “GMA” that Higgins will have a tough choice between the remaining women. She likes them all and thinks they’re all great catches for him. Tilley said she’s going to give up dating on TV for a while, but she’s leaving the door open. If “normal” dating doesn’t work out, she said she may try TV again.

She may try TV again, = IMO they told me I have a good chance at being the next 'ette if I came back.
She isn't going to give up. She loves the attention and will keep the doors open for as long as she could, because it's better than a receptionist job. She is sounding so desperate. She's going to take Tenley's place.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:45 pm

Lauren B just gets more blah to me every week. What does Ben see in her? A passive, pretty girl who will look good on his arm? They're so boring together. Won't last, IMO.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:07 pm

mslat92 wrote:Lauren B just gets more blah to me every week. What does Ben see in her? A passive, pretty girl who will look good on his arm? They're so boring together. Won't last, IMO.

My boyfriend asked my roommate and I last night if Lauren has ever uttered an intelligent sentence that was more than four words long laugh out loud I'm with you though. I like them both, I just don't see anything deep there, at least not yet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej