SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:56 pm

limoncello wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:It probably is Leah, because I think Lauren doesn't follow her on SM but I was just speculating on why Ben used that strong language in his blog and why Jojo was so upset. It's probably just hype though.

Lauren does follow Leah on Twitter  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 42 1f609

Oh, thanks! I thought that she didn't because when Leah wished her a Happy Birthday, she didn't like it or retweet it.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by limoncello Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:05 pm

^ Oh really, I didn't know that Smiley

Leah is something huh.. if it's really her who told Ben about Lauren, and my bet is that she is, her insecurity made her first lie about being hit in the face and then trash talk somebody who she had probably found as a great threat.. What a delight she is

Last edited by limoncello on Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:10 pm

I know we'll find out what happens on Monday, but what if Leah didn't name names but just told Ben something like "someone here tonight..." It might explain why she said " they mentioned your name" Ok, I'm done speculating about it.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:23 pm

julychild wrote:I know we'll find out what happens on Monday, but what if Leah didn't name names but just told Ben something like "someone here tonight..." It might explain why she said " they mentioned your name" Ok, I'm done speculating about it.
But then Lauren said, "specifically"

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:46 pm

Something about Leah has always rubbed me the wrong way.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:56 pm

Diana wrote:Something about Leah has always rubbed me the wrong way.
I rolled my eyes so hard when she told Ben "I'm here for the right reasons" week 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:00 pm

Hi just a FYI I noticed when I was checking my recording for the bachelor on Monday it is not on the American channel they have some American politics show on but I can still get it on my Canadian channel so you should check if you are recording the show
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:20 pm

^^I just checked my cable guide and TB is still on schedule as well as Castle which follows it.  No doubt, it will be somewhat interrupted by political campaign news in the US but ABC did air TB last week.  There are news channels that cover politics 24/7 and hopefully ABC won't let their prime time shows be interrupted.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:42 pm

It might depend on where you are getting US channel from last week Iowa was delayed (it was on after midnight so I watched Tuesday night) whereas rest of US just had interruptions.  If you are near NH it's very likely the show won't be on until later.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:00 pm

^^Good point about where you are in the US.  Iowa area would have been interrupted.  Monday night it is New Hampshire so it could be preempted in that area too.  It may be a good idea to check the guide to see if they will show early in the morning following the election coverage. But Tuesday, Feb 9th is when the election takes place in NH.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:29 pm

I think that most of the girls are over any issues once the show airs. Not like Nikki and Clare long lasting feelings

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:30 pm

Tptb like throwing viewers off, so I'm also wondering if Leah is too obvious.. but she did look guilt-ridden.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55