SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:05 pm

I don't care about CH too much, but they are definitely plotting something explosive IMO. First the tabloids stories and now CH implied something... Hmmm, maybe they see the heartache in JoJo is similar to Nick, so they are trying to amp up her feeling now and hopefully a confrontation at ATFR. Or, things are not going well with Lauren, they don't have a loving couple to showcase so they go the juicy route.

I don't know, just plain guessing.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:15 pm

Ben better be prepared for anything to happen at the ATFR. I can already picture CH poking and prodding JoJo to reveal all. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:40 pm

One positive with ATFR is that they keep f1 sequestered so she can't hear what's going on- so Ben should be able to give his version first. Or, JoJo will take the high road.

It will be interesting to see if tptb are able to encourage one of the women to be Ashlee to Sean at the WTA- if Caila would do it. We'll see what the next two weeks bring with her (and with Amanda) - though I don't see it happening with Amanda. And Becca's already declared Ben to be a good fellow, so she won't bring the negativity.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:55 pm

Did anyone see Emily's Instagram post about Ben? I don't know how to bring it over or I would but anyways, her words further solidify that he is actually the nice guy we all think. Makes me even more certain there is no drama at the end.

Maybe someone could bring it over?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:00 pm

I enjoyed every second of this experience and MOST of the women I met;) I am grateful to know that men like Ben do exist and I have a new found hope that true love is out there waiting for me.

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/blondesense-14673105/bachelor-episode-7-heartbreak-warsaw-4754790088

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:10 pm

bluwavz wrote:Ben better be prepared for anything to happen at the ATFR. I can already picture CH poking and prodding JoJo to reveal all. cheeky

A real good first would be the lead telling CM to shove his head up his azz during the AFTR. I guess that would not guarantee any kind of good pr though for the final couple, right? That would be real sweet, however. I guess no possible paid for wedding either?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:17 pm

I think Juan Pablo pretty much did that without actually saying it. That was the funniest ATFR I had ever seen. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:21 pm

Yeah. It was. giggling

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:34 pm

"Generous lover"? Is that an euphemism for a player? "He's not a manwhore, he's just generous with his p*nis." Rolling Eyes

Hopefully CH is just stirring the pot and Ben kept things classy.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:46 pm

That def. is left up to interpretation. Most women would interpret that as willing to please a female partner. Is CM a woman now? I don't take anything that OMG as a mod I would have to ban myself for expressing what I feel about that despicable gossip monger. He is worse than MF but then I remind myself not to shoot the messenger.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:53 pm

I doubt anything CH says, he's just a mouth piece for the show, but he just has no filter. Is he suggesting  he there to listen or watch if generous lover in this case means the amount of women he loves or how well he loves them. To discuss other man's sexual activities like you'd discuss what you want for lunch is just too much for  me.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That def. is left up to interpretation. Most women would interpret that as willing to please a female partner. Is CM a woman now? I don't take anything that OMG as a mod I would have to ban myself for expressing what I feel about that despicable gossip monger. He is worse than MF but then I remind myself not to shoot the messenger.

Indeed. But since CH wasn't the one being loved on by Ben, I don't see how he'd know if that was the case. Must be those hidden mics.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55