SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:45 pm

It's not like being the lead is some prestigious award. Rolling Eyes I'd like Caila because I can't stand the other options but she'd be better off without it. I said the same thing about Ben H. last season.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:45 pm

veg_out wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Honestly, I think outside of Lauren and JoJo, from what we have seen Becca is his real top 3. I think he was genuinely flattered she came back for him, and connected to her religious side. On paper, she is who he should fall for. His feelings for Becca don't come in the same stratosphere as Lauren or even JoJo though, and producers didn't want her as Bachette, so she was bumped at F5 to make room for two viable candidates: Amanda and Caila.

I agree with this point! That's the theory that I want to test on Monday. As evidenced by the Vegas rose ceremony where Lauren, JoJo, and Becca already had roses combined with the reasons that you stated above, I think that those were his original F3. Caila and Amanda were vying for the F4. I'm so curious what causes him to drop Becca.

IA and am interested too... but maybe we should take this discussion to Becca's thread?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:47 pm

I don't think so. I think Caila was genuinely in Ben's top 4. He always looks pained to kiss Becca..

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:59 pm

@eversotrue... I posted reply in Becca's thread since this is Caila's and didn't want to get off topic.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:59 pm

BlackHalo wrote:It's not like being the lead is some prestigious award. Rolling Eyes I'd like Caila because I can't stand the other options but she'd be better off without it. I said the same thing about Ben H. last season.

Same :yes:

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think someone who doesn't think they can fall in love is ready for a proposal or to be the next lead.

And how many leads have we seen that have said the same thing .. In Bach and ette land?? Many.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:04 pm

If I had to guess, his top 4 (as of this point in filming) are:

1. Lauren

HUGE SPACE the size of a canyon

2. JoJo

Smaller sized space

3. Becca
4. Caila

Another space

5. Amanda

I have no idea what bumped Becca, but if I had to guess, it's producer manipulation to get 2 viable leads in the F4- Amanda and Caila. You never know if one won't work out, one goes back to an old boyfriend, or if the audience just doesn't care for a potential lead, like what happened to Britt. So, it's better to hedge your bets with 2 potential leads. They didn't want Becca, and Ben knew Lauren was his F1 anyway.... So what does he really care who ends up F3-5? He has no choice but play along. He gets along with all of them enough to play pretend.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:06 pm

Jeepers wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think someone who doesn't think they can fall in love is ready for a proposal or to be the next lead.

And how many leads have we seen that have said the same thing .. In Bach and ette land??  Many.....
I don't know of any potential leads who has been shown telling the lead who is is considered as Perfect Ben (so not a lead that is disliked while airing like Juan) that they think they will hurt him and it be a good thing. Any other lead I could see that being a positive thing but with Perfect Ben as lead I don't see it being positive. I will await to see what SM response is and how TPTB make this as well as whether it is part of her storyline and brought up by CH at WTA and whether he spins it positively or negatively.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:10 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Yeah, I remember Molly going to a casting call and she said everyone wanted either Shawn or Ben Z as the lead. I think people always thought Ben was hot, but I don't think he really because a fan fave until later on. He was almost non-existent during the boxing date.

I think there might be a few factors involved and "fan favorite" could be one of them however:
It was heard early on--very early on, prior to airing that Ben was in contention spot for the next TB. A lot of games transpired and his contract was not officially signed and done until early-mid(Aug? GA? ), but he was always the one being considered by TPTB. TPTB have the balls, bats and bases and own the playing field. If they have a person in mind, they can manipulate the story line and edit in favor for that person and manipulate a false following on SM and encourage those flames. The only recent time I saw this backfire is when they ceased supporting Britt solely for the role and added Kaitlin. And look how that turned out.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:14 pm

Ben (or Ben H. as he was referred to back then, hehe) was *my* fave from Kaitlyn's season. From the second he stepped out of the limo I thought he was hot. Then he had me at the school sex Ed thing, then later on I thought he seemed very well spoken (for The Bachelor contestants anyway.) I knew he wasn't for Kaitlyn, but he stunk like a future lead to me from the ready. I was ok with it, because it was literally the first time ever my taste lined up with what the producers were looking to cast. Caila has the same future lead stench all over her. I'd rather JoJo, but like I said, I so rarely get the lead I want.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:Yeah, I remember Molly going to a casting call and she said everyone wanted either Shawn or Ben Z as the lead. I think people always thought Ben was hot, but I don't think he really because a fan fave until later on. He was almost non-existent during the boxing date.

I think there might be a few factors involved and "fan favorite" could be one of them however:
It was heard early on--very early on, prior to airing that Ben was in contention spot for the next TB. A lot of games transpired and his contract was not officially signed and done until early-mid(Aug? GA? ), but he was always the one being considered by TPTB. TPTB have the balls, bats and bases and own the playing field. If they have a person in mind, they can manipulate the story line and edit in favor for that person and manipulate a false following on SM and encourage those flames. The only recent time I saw this backfire is when they ceased supporting Britt solely for the role and added Kaitlin. And look how that turned out.

Bingo. yes   Spot on. score
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:48 pm

I don't think what Caila says to Ben is going to go over well with fans IMO. It's pretty insulting what she says to him. It comes off rather over confident and Ben looks insulted. I'd be surprised if fans side with her.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess