SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:53 pm

Duke702 wrote:
I don't think what Caila says to Ben is going to go over well with fans IMO. It's pretty insulting what she says to him. It comes off rather over confident and Ben looks insulted. I'd be surprised if fans side with her.

Good Post  I agree 

If Caila gets backlash then I can see her getting the same result as what happened to Britt. It won't end well for her then and if so then TPTB did that purposefully, imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:01 pm

It will be interesting to see what most viewer's reaction is. Maybe some will fall for the whole "She thought she couldn't fall in love, but she did, and then Ben broke her heart" thing, but I think many will see it as game play and will be rolling their eyes once she says she knows she's in love.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:03 pm

We may probably not see that conversation in the episode. Do they air everything they have shown in episode promos question

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 1f49b  Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:03 pm

mindless wrote:It will be interesting to see what most viewer's reaction is. Maybe some will fall for the whole "She thought she couldn't fall in love, but she did, and then Ben broke her heart" thing, but I think many will see it as game play and will be rolling their eyes once she says she knows she's in love.

I am already rolling my eyes and think it is just another thing that makes me think Caila is immature and not genuine, imo. If she is lead I won't be watching for her that's for sure.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:snipped

I think there might be a few factors involved and "fan favorite" could be one of them however:
It was heard early on--very early on, prior to airing that Ben was in contention spot for the next TB. A lot of games transpired and his contract was not officially signed and done until early-mid(Aug? GA? ), but he was always the one being considered by TPTB. TPTB have the balls, bats and bases and own the playing field. If they have a person in mind, they can manipulate the story line and edit in favor for that person and manipulate a false following on SM and encourage those flames. The only recent time I saw this backfire is when they ceased supporting Britt solely for the role and added Kaitlin. And look how that turned out.

Up until the travel arrangements were made to go to after BIP he had only been verbally told, or verbally given promises. And even then he still had not signed anything, as of mid August.

If the conversation between Ben and Caila was so bad, the only explanation for her being there IMO is to put her in the 'ette spot, Ben couldn't let her go, or he really did want her to stay so she could fall in love and be brokent hearted like so many other F3's.

If we are going to take that conversation word for word "I don't want to hurt you" "fear of not being able to fall in love" paraphrasing, then any lead in their right mind would let them go. Even if he wanted to he couldn't.

Caila IMO is always the one they considered, and I felt that when we knew Becca left at F6.

Arie had the support of Sean Lowe and many many others. They even filmed him telling his family he was going to be the next bachelor. IMO it doesn't matter who throws support, it's CH, and MF's behaviour and the editing that tells me who the next lead will be. For example, I remember watching CH being interviewed and he said, paraphrasing, Britt is beautiful but he would love to have K as the next 'ette.  

Or this example, throwing names around simply ro see what the reaction will be.

Harrison continued, "So maybe we will do the two Bens, or we have [Chris "Cupcake" Strandburg] and [Jared Haibon]. I think there's a lot of guys that could come out of this season and be great Bachelors.
Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-host-chris-harrison-next-bachelor-star-hasnt-been-picked-yet!-18240.php#8Guw9IOuPSXdZorW.99

Another example of the power of CH one week before the finale for K's season and well after snapchat gate.

"If ever there was a possibility of [a Bachelorette] just walking away with nobody, it's this season," Harrison revealed. "She's having such a tough time, and she's dealing with two guys who are kind of making more drama than there needs to be."

http://www.etonline.com/tv/168625_bachelorette_host_chris_harrison_says_kaitlyn_bristowe_might_not_choose_anyone/

IMO I prefer to keep sleuthing, although right now it appears to me it's still Caila in the running.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:29 pm

This is the hurdle she has to overcome. There's always a hurdle in the scheme of things.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:35 pm

The viewing public are very fickle in my opinion and if they rain on Caila on Monday after her conversation I dont imagine it would affect her life too much. After all MM was hated on and now she is well loved and so many others from this franchise.
I see nothing wrong in her saying what she did, it is a show and they all at some point or the other say stupid or real things. Ben was the same during Kaithlyn's season. Lauren B has been a bit catty, so has Amanda. Olivia is not the devil's spawn so I tend to take what is shown as part of the plot of Fleiss's story telling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:57 am

mindless wrote:Whether TPTB were planning for Caila to be the next lead or not, I think she's got a long way to go still, if she wants the gig. She doesn't seem to be much a fan favourite at the moment. Maybe that'll change with more screentime, but I don't know, she's already had a 1on1 and has been shown quite a lot. Despite that, she has way less followers than the other women in the top 5 and she's not even mentioned much outside of this board from what I've seen.

If they can get Becca to be such a fan favourite despite little screen time and a late 1:1 date, they can jack up Caila to the Bette position with no problem. She has another 1:1, hometown date, FD and then the all important WTA. I think the last will be the tell. If she gets lots of screen time with CH then it is probably in the bag. The producers can and will do whatever they want, after all, they sold JPab as the fan favourite and he left much earlier.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:32 am

TPTB haven't done anything to make Becca a fan favourite, she did that all by herself by being a sweet funny girl who Chris was really into. Whether Caila can manage the same is still to be determined. I'm not impressed so far.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:06 am

mindless wrote:TPTB haven't done anything to make Becca a fan favourite, she did that all by herself by being a sweet funny girl who Chris was really into. Whether Caila can manage the same is still to be determined. I'm not impressed so far.
Good Post I agree

And if TPTB have done anything, then that tells me even more that they are up to something since TPTB are not in the business of making fan favorites - the opposite is usually true. Caila is less popular/well-liked out of the F5 and on the last episode of Bachelor Live, out of the F5-F2, Caila was the only one not mentioned by celebrities who said which team they were on and wanted to see Ben with so CH and co didn't even use that time to push for her at all, which they could have if they wanted to. They didn't.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If the conversation between Ben and Caila was so bad, the only explanation for her being there IMO is to put her in the 'ette spot, Ben couldn't let her go, or he really did want her to stay so she could fall in love and be broken hearted like so many other F3's.

If we are going to take that conversation word for word "I don't want to hurt you" "fear of not being able to fall in love" paraphrasing, then any lead in their right mind would let them go. Even if he wanted to he couldn't.

When I first saw that clip I came to that same conclusion even though I sort of rhetorically asked the question about why Ben (afraid of falling in love and not being loved back) would keep someone around who is afraid of not falling in love. And the simple answer (Occam's Razor) is that he wouldn't - or at least he shouldn't. Therefore the most likely reason (IMO) that he keeps her is not because she's a viable candidate for his F1, but because the show wants Caila kept around as a candidate for the next lead. Which also demonstrates that the final contestants are not necessarily the lead's choice (even though IMO F1 is in most cases) but may be the show's choice.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:04 am

Lucas15 wrote:
When I first saw that clip I came to that same conclusion even though I sort of rhetorically asked the question about why Ben (afraid of falling in love and not being loved back) would keep someone around who is afraid of not falling in love. And the simple answer (Occam's Razor) is that he wouldn't - or at least he shouldn't. Therefore the most likely reason (IMO) that he keeps her is not because she's a viable candidate for his F1, but because the show wants Caila kept around as a candidate for the next lead. Which also demonstrates that the final contestants are not necessarily the lead's choice (even though IMO F1 is in most cases) but may be the show's choice.

Great post! Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 1710264613 We'll see if tonight changes our minds.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess