SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:23 pm

I have a feeling no contract was signed yet. Sometimes these things are done at the very last minute.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jen689 Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:34 pm

sophienette wrote:Unless she never wanted the role and just played along with being  foiler? We have no clue about any pain and suffering except for her being heartbroken over Ben.
I don't think it was a foiler since E Online and US Weekly ran stories that Caila would be the next Bachelorette.  Production didn't anticipate the backlash from fans so they decided to go with JoJo. Mike Fleiss tweeted the new lead was signing a contact after the FS episode. If Caila did sign a contract and they reneged hopefully she'll be financially compensated. It's got to be disappointing to think you're the lead and now your not JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:40 pm

jen689 wrote:I hope Caila signed a contract and will get some type of financial compensation if she isn't the Bachelorette.  She deserves something for her "pain and suffering" JMO

I'm not certain that Caila actually had much pain or did much suffering - at least over a little charade that (very unofficially) made her look like the next bachelorette for what - two to four weeks? Well maybe one more because her "poser role" won't really be over until Monday. She was part of some filming, got her picture taken by "fans" (because her "candidacy" had to be public to make it a foiler) while being filmed, and sen a few tweets with "suspicious" hashtags. In the overall scheme of things that TPTB have done to exploit both leads and cast - that is really mild. In addition these are all things that require no real acting  -will probably never be seen on TV - and there's at least a good possibility that she was in on it or aware that the gig was never hers - and IMO it never was.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:46 pm

I don't think that Caila would turn it down, JMO. Also, I don't think its right to pick a lead JUST because they are diverse. The lead should be picked because they are the best for the role. In this case, Caila may not have been the best choice.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:00 pm

Duke702 wrote:I don't think that Caila would turn it down, JMO. Also, I don't think its right to pick a lead JUST because they are diverse. The lead should be picked because they are the best for the role. In this case, Caila may not have been the best choice.

I agree. I just can't imagine a scenario where the producers would have rather worked with Caila than JoJo. No matter what one's opinion is of each woman, one is a natural on camera and one is not. One puts people at ease, one confuses the hell out of them. As much as I'd like a minority lead, they need to have the personality and screen presence to pull it off, otherwise it's just foolish. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:09 pm

Enjoyed the cbj game with the fam last night.. can't get over how sweet and welcoming this city is... #ohiogal by @cailaquinn

Bc I met Caila from the bachelor!!!! She is so sweet and I just love her! by @tayeeelorbradleyy

All the roses for this gemCaila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 1f339 #teamcaila #latergram by @courtney0723

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 1h1 hour ago
Enjoyed the cbj game with the fam last night.. can't get over how sweet and welcoming this city is... #ohiogal
Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 CdXJtL5W0AA6w0S

Chris ‏@formula1tifosi 19h19 hours ago
@ABCBachelorThe @CailaQuinn @penguinsbuzztap at the Pens game - ready for warmup... Free at last
Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 CdTZ6PgVAAAkmDc

Chris ‏@formula1tifosi 17h17 hours ago
@BlueJacketsNHL - Ben who??? Go CBJ
Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 CdTyil1WEAAfLwv
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:20 pm

So interesting that Caila's dad says Chris ‏@formula1tifosi 19h19 hours ago
@ABCBachelorThe @CailaQuinn @penguinsbuzztap at the Pens game - ready for warmup... Free at last

The whole family may be glad to be free at last!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:23 pm

Yeah her dad sounds relieved. It couldn't have been easy for him or the rest of the family to read the OTT nastiness towards Caila on SM. Now it'll finally pass.  Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:29 pm

Unfortunately Caila didn't connect with the fans of the show. Her edit was confusing and she seemed to be playing a part and not being true to who she really is. In real life she has so much going for her. I hope she follows her passions and find the happiness she deserves. She doesn't need the franchise to find success. She's got what it takes on her own JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:41 pm

These posts, similar to what I've been thinking.

For Caila specifically, I believe being the Bachelorette would've been a step back for her. Similar to Sharleen, from what I know about each of them, their interests and life direction don't line up with the opportunities that would be gained by doing the show. Like Sharleen, I'm sure she doesn't regret doing this season (or won't when there is more distance) and learned a lot about herself which can only help her figure out sooner than a lot of others of this age, what choices will make her authentically happiest. IMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:22 pm

I think Caila connected with plenty of the fans of the show.  Not the SM nasty JoJo, Becca, Amanda fans but certainly many other people like her.  IMO TPTB bricked it.....they finally had a wonderful choice of a Beautiful, Complex, Educated, Positivity personified, Diverse option as the Ette in Caila.  Instead it is Business as Usual. JoJo and her reality TV family pros can continue their quest to be the next Kardashians or at least Cristleys.

I don't think Caila has any need to be the Ette and I think she will continue to pursue her interesting life without it.  Her own words.... No regrets.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:44 pm

Seabear wrote:I think Caila connected with plenty of the fans of the show.  Not the SM nasty JoJo, Becca, Amanda fans but certainly many other people like her...
I'm a fan of Caila but not the type who would start a campaign as to why she should be the next lead. Her fans weren't loud enough to override all the negative SM response she was getting from the fans of other contestants JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess