SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:13 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:I think there are twelve in total.  I had to watch on line and it said episode 11 for this past Tuesday.

I think we still have at least 3 episodes. Lillian responded to someone with that info on twitter.

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Screen23

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:27 pm

My mistake. I just went back to the FYI site and I got the 12 from the season 4 section, but after looking at seasons 2 & 3 they were both 16. I am sure Lily knows far better than I.

I was so hoping this was the end of this train wreck. Oh well. Sorry for the misinformation.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:58 pm

As long as we don't have to see or hear about Derek and Heather, I'm happy there are a few more episodes left. :cutesmile!:

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh good. It's almost time to put me out of my misery. laugh out loud I don't know why but this whole concept and whatever the outcomes are, are very intriguing to me.

Thanks @nuts2uiam !

Yes, me too! I know they're setting me up but I HAVE to watch. OT but I wish they'd bring back the first season of Arranged couples or more Jason & Courtney/Doug & Jamie.

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:52 pm

No problem on the info @nuts2uiam

IA @cantstopwatchin a few more successful couples would certainly help.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:00 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Oh good. It's almost time to put me out of my misery. laugh out loud I don't know why but this whole concept and whatever the outcomes are, are very intriguing to me.

Thanks @nuts2uiam !

Yes, me too!  I know they're setting me up but I HAVE to watch.  OT but I wish they'd bring back the first season of Arranged couples or more Jason & Courtney/Doug & Jamie.  

THIS.

Both comments sum up why I watch this train wreck.

And I simply cannot stop or turn the channel. Unless Derek and Heather are on screen. Those are potty/snack breaks or fast forward time for me.

I'm glad I'm not alone! There is comfort to know that I am among friends. Friends who not only don't judge, but share in my bizarre fascinations.

bestbud!
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:04 pm

Well said @fijibeachbum yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:11 pm

Well I started watching last night and fell asleep halfway through, I think I was watching where Lilly and Tom had their mothers over for Mother's Day. Ah well, thankfully I can watch it on demand LOL.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:16 pm

FYI channel also does re-runs during the week if you are lucky enough to know when they're on. That's for us who have no DVR or on demand.

I fell asleep about the same time into the program. :why:

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:03 pm

You only missed Lily and Tom being cute with their moms. They truly seem to mesh well.
Much contrived conversation so as to imply conflict that I don't think is really there.

Sonia had her dad over to see what his take on marriage was and to get his approval of Nick. It seemed a bit awkward. Then, Sonia and Nick had a good date where he taught her how to swing a golf club on a putting green with a bucket of balls. They seemed or, at least were edited to seem, as if they enjoyed themselves. They keep teasing that Sonia may move back in, but it was so sliced and diced with the clips that it is hard to tell.

And I skipped the too numerous clips of Derek and Heather. It appeared he went on a date as I fast forwarded through it.

That's the best synopsis I can provide as I was also multitasking while watching.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:59 pm

Derek went to talk to one of his ex to asked her opinion of him while they were dating.  She gave him an honest one and he said he wanted to grow from what he has learn JMHO. He really seems to want to settle down, but at the time he was dating his ex he was not ready then.  She seems to have read him right.

This show comes on when the bachelorette Canada is on so I am not paying much attention to it any longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:02 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:

Thanks @nuts2uiam !

Yes, me too!  I know they're setting me up but I HAVE to watch.  OT but I wish they'd bring back the first season of Arranged couples or more Jason & Courtney/Doug & Jamie.  

Not sure if y'all saw/heard, but both Season 1 couples were featured on the MAFS Afterbuzz show on YouTube--not last night's, but the previous two. Totally adorable.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+44
lorijbaker
cantstopwatchin
momof2dogs
Joy15
Siamanx