SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:55 pm

"Married at First Sight" Season 4 premiere will feature a 45-minute matchmaking special, according to NY Post. It will be followed by 75-minute episode 1.
A two-minute promo video for "Married at First Sight" Season 4 premiere gives a glimpse at the six singles and why they decided to be a part of this show.

"Married at the First Sight" Season 4 episode 1 airs July 26 at 9:00 pm on FYI network. Fans can also watch the premiere online via live stream mode fyi.tv. Stay tuned for more spoilers and updates.

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/145366/20160726/married-first-sight-season-4-episode-1-premiere-spoilers-live.htm#ixzz4FYBFKASb

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:43 pm

Are there 3 couples on this show. I've seen only two threads so far

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:13 pm

Idlemess wrote:Are there 3 couples on this show. I've seen only two threads so far

Yes there are 3. Their threads are all posted before this one.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:51 pm

Idlemess wrote:Are there 3 couples on this show. I've seen only two threads so far

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f253-married-at-first-sight-season-4-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:11 pm

I am hoping for less drama this season. Hopefully there would be no dirt digging

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:37 pm

I am here finally. Has any of the couple broken up already?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:16 am

I missed it. I was watching Coupled. What did you guys think?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:35 am

I was switching between MTA & America's Got Talent. Looking at recaps seems it was just introductions of the couples and them getting ready,
with the next episode to be the wedding. Will watch later today.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:09 am

I couldn't stay up past the first hour, but I thought the "experts" looked good. They seem to be more upbeat than the past ones. And who knew Pepper Schwartz was such a teeny person? She's just adorable.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:03 am

I couldn't watch it either. Thanks for the info. I will have to catch up tonight.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:05 pm

Well I thought I was done with MAFS since the dreaded season 2, I didn't watch season 3 at all but I did watch the first episode of season 4.  Maybe it's just me but it seems as if their match making criteria has gone down hill, the doctors explanations of why they put these couples together seems so lame, as compared to season 1.  

Nick and Sonia seem like the only couple somewhat compatible.  And that's if his domineering mother stays out of their business laugh out loud

Heather and Derek, I don't know.. they don't seem like they'll make it but then again, look at Jamie and Doug.  Heather just seems a bit uptight but maybe it'll work out.

Tom and Lillian, while both seem sweet separately, I don't see this working.  He lives in a RV bus!!!  And girls in the past haven't wanted to compromise with him on that, well who the heck would want to get married and have a family in a bus???  Grow up.

Last edited by Max64 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:39 am

Max64 wrote:Well I thought I was done with MAFS since the dreaded season 2, I didn't watch season 3 at all but I did watch the first episode of season 4.  Maybe it's just me but it seems as if their match making criteria has gone down hill, the doctors explanations of why they put these couples together seems so lame, as compared to season 1.  

Nick and Sonia seem like the only couple somewhat compatible.  And that's if his domineering mother stays out of their business laugh out loud

Heather and Derek, I don't know.. they don't seem like they'll make it but then again, look at Jamie and Doug.  Heather just seems a bit uptight but maybe it'll work out.

Tom and Lillian, while both seem sweet desperately, I don't see this working.  He lives in a RV bus!!!  And girls in the past haven't wanted to compromise with him on that, well who the heck would want to get married and have a family in a bus???  Grow up.

Thanks for the update. Jamie & Doug might have made it, but I don't see that happening again.

I just can't make myself watch this show after that horrid 2nd season. hmmm

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+44
lorijbaker
cantstopwatchin
momof2dogs
Joy15
Siamanx