SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:12 pm

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Cb3OW1GUkAApubW
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
Happy now, Lauren's sister? You broke #TheBachelor!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by metalgirl Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:12 pm

As long as Caila is the next Bachelorette, I'll be ok watching her get heartbroken.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:12 pm

The three girls we have seen so far all come from great families. No matter how they are shown tonight I am sure JoJos is as well.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:13 pm

Oh gosh, this is so fake.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:14 pm

so, how much did Fleiss paid Chad to write that letter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:14 pm

gatorfan1987 wrote:caila didn't tell him either.

Shocking isn't it that the one bachelor who is afraid that he is unlovable, doesn't get to hear ILY from the bettes? Not at all a set up by producers.

Just like this stupid scripted cr*p letter from JoJo. She is crying but I see no tears. I call bull and here comes the phone call. She just seems so fake to me. I don't buy anything she is selling. I just don't.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:14 pm

The brothers should have raked Chad instead .

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:15 pm

Acting lessons from JakeP. Geesh, that was bad. No need for tissue's when there aren't any tears.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:15 pm

seton wrote:so, how much did Fleiss paid Chad to write that letter?

I hope a lot.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:15 pm

Oh sure! She has a phone on her. Chad talking smacks of Ali to Jake. Are we surprised!

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:16 pm

Why did she call him. dumb

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:16 pm

This is by far the stupidest idea the producers have ever had.  And it shows just how desperate and stupid JoJo is going through with it. There's famewhoring and there's what JoJo is doing.

NOW I see the "personality" that I missed in her previously. It's warped, juvenile and shallow. Got it.

Last edited by metalgirl on Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+89
richmondrose
mysthelma
moonchild
jupi
Luvstruck
bl.air
bleuberry
Jolena
2observe
bilolo
Buckeye_Fan