SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:02 am

Loved the boys!

Back to top Go down

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:We've seen a very emotional Ben tonight. I can only imagine when he pulls the Bensnick.

Haha! The "Bensnick!! It's going to be sooo good! Are we absolutely sure there is not a "change" that happens last minute. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:04 am

geez, lauren's family are a bunch of mutants. Run, Ben! Run far away!
:Bendog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:04 am

whattttt? why would he run?

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:06 am

I wonder if it is calia he says I love you too and Lauren and not Jojo but then regrets it with calia and sends her home and then everyone is shocked
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:06 am

yea after watching his htd with lauren and his htd with jojo I'm 100% confident he does not switch.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:07 am

Rolly wrote:
I really like JoJo and something tells me they have had the most real conversations. The ex-boyfriend thing was a total set up.

No way is Ben walking into a stepdad situation with Amanda. I think she was kept as a producer pick.

Caila is wanting to be lead and I don't believe she is in love with Ben.

Something to me is off with Lauren.... I know I'm in the minority here.

JMO
I agree 100%

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:08 am

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Cb3eQvgW8AEeAOD
Ginger Zee ‏@Ginger_Zee
And then this. She's my new favorite.#jojosmom @BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:09 am

ha no offense but real conversations with jojo? their conversations are like all the talks with everyone on this show. i haven't heard anything to stand out from all the other girls and their talks with ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:09 am

mizzoufan wrote:
Rolly wrote:
I really like JoJo and something tells me they have had the most real conversations. The ex-boyfriend thing was a total set up.

No way is Ben walking into a stepdad situation with Amanda. I think she was kept as a producer pick.

Caila is wanting to be lead and I don't believe she is in love with Ben.

Something to me is off with Lauren.... I know I'm in the minority here.

JMO
I agree 100%

It is imteresting, but I understand . I think even more now, something is way way off with Jojo. Seriously off mo

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:10 am

It's okay, Ben! You'll be seeing Amanda again...I can tell they'll be friends!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:10 am

seton wrote:geez, lauren's family are a bunch of mutants. Run, Ben! Run far away!
:Bendog

OMG. I was thinking the same thing....Lauren will look like a little old man when she gets old.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+89
richmondrose
mysthelma
moonchild
jupi
Luvstruck
bl.air
bleuberry
Jolena
2observe
bilolo
Buckeye_Fan