SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:11 am

I think he says ILY to JoJo and Lauren and there will be a crazy ending. I'm not feeling much between Ben and Calia and still think she wants to be the next lead.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:12 am

I don't think JoJo's brothers were acting. Sure they were a bit rude, but they didn't say anything that was untrue. Ben's clearly not that into JoJo and he sounds like a politician when he's talking about anyone but Lauren. It was made even worse by him being intimidated by the brothers, he didn't seem genuine at all. They were just trying to cut through the bullcrap IMO. I'm more concerned about JoJo's mother. She seemed kind of... out there. Like she wasn't even aware of what was going on. Strange woman.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:12 am

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Cb3eMj5VIAEDaE9
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
"Glasses? We don't need glasses." - JoJo's mom, probably
@BachelorABC #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:14 am

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Cb3ZkpmUcAAgLC-
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
No doubt JoJo's mirror is a time-traveling mirror. Too big to be a normal mirror. @BachelorABC #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:15 am

mizzoufan wrote:
Rolly wrote:
I really like JoJo and something tells me they have had the most real conversations. The ex-boyfriend thing was a total set up.

No way is Ben walking into a stepdad situation with Amanda. I think she was kept as a producer pick.

Caila is wanting to be lead and I don't believe she is in love with Ben.

Something to me is off with Lauren.... I know I'm in the minority here.

JMO
I agree 100%

Incredible!!! Nobody agrees with me 100%... like ever. bestbud!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:16 am

Guys, what do you make of that preview? Wow- he looks hot and heavy with Jojo. Maybe he is more into her than I thought. Jeez. I don't remember they showed the "morning after"...at least, they haven't done that in quite a few seasons.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:16 am

To me, the last 3 girls are good for "dating" for a few months, but not marriage.
1. Caila is a little sex-kitten. That's all.
2. Lauren falls in love quickly. Bad choice. Given these bach circumstances, her in love impulse is working overtime....she's infatuated. She has a little old man face-like her dad's. Mutant gene pool.
3. JoJo is not ready. Talking about ex boyfriend(producer driven!) was a bad move. Ben lost interest. And it ain't coming back. The brothers are psychic.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:17 am

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Cb3kk53UcAEyO_1
JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher · 1m1 minute ago
Tough night.... #mamaknowsbest #TheBachelor
ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 2498057887

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:17 am

Rolly wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
Rolly wrote:
I really like JoJo and something tells me they have had the most real conversations. The ex-boyfriend thing was a total set up.

No way is Ben walking into a stepdad situation with Amanda. I think she was kept as a producer pick.

Caila is wanting to be lead and I don't believe she is in love with Ben.

Something to me is off with Lauren.... I know I'm in the minority here.

JMO
I agree 100%

Incredible!!! Nobody agrees with me 100%... like ever. bestbud!
go back read my posts

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:21 am

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Cb3WJ-qW0AAdnaM
No one ever said love wasn't crazy. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:23 am

Maddy wrote:ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Cb3kk53UcAEyO_1
JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher  · 1m1 minute ago  
Tough night.... #mamaknowsbest #TheBachelor
ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 2498057887

HAHA gotta say that I love this! the audience for this show can be quite judgmental way to go to Jojo for owning the story and supporting her mom - now it's just a light joke rather than some weird thing about her mom drinking out of a bottle and sm whispers -- what could be going on with jojo's mom?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:24 am

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Cb3fWLYVAAA_b8m
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+89
richmondrose
mysthelma
moonchild
jupi
Luvstruck
bl.air
bleuberry
Jolena
2observe
bilolo
Buckeye_Fan