SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 65 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:39 am

It is my understanding "family/friends" and possibly active by standers who have a role in episode, all sign confidentiality or waivers to be on show.
So they are putting themselves out there by giving permission to be filmed and possibly on the episode.
Just an aside--The show "Say Yes to the Dress" films or did film at Kleinfeld's. When you walk in the salon there are waivers you sign if you do not want to be filmed in any way, shape or form. I thought that was interesting and thought I would share.
Sophie, does this clarify? ^^
I would expect any of the family or friends shown last night were fair game, with exception of Amanda's kids or anyone else under the age of 18.
Who would want to snark on those cute little babes anyway?
I am on my way out to babysit for my own nugget, but I am sure any of the other mods around can help any further questions.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:40 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
seton wrote:
robert mills

Next week a HISTORIC #TheBachelor. #ILoveYou.....AndYou

Not just historic, but HISTORIC!  ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698   Shocking, earth-shattering, the most dramatic episode, EVA!  laugh out loud  

He probably meant histrionic and misspelled. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:11 pm

No doubt! Does anyone remember the order of the RC last night? Who was called first?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:12 pm

^ Lauren - Caila - Jojo
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:14 pm

What about the order of the actual FD dates?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:20 pm

^
Lauren was last, I think.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:23 pm

limoncello wrote:^ Lauren - Caila - Jojo
I know Ben felt bad about sending Amanda home, but he did not even look up or smile at JoJo when he called her name. I would feel completely ripped off if I were her. He just wants this show done with already.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:23 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:^
Lauren was last,  I think.

Thank you. I hoped so.

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:28 pm

I also think Ben wanted the whole show done by that point. But contracts are contracts and The Bachelor is watching you.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:34 pm

Yes I think it was filmed in this order - Amanda, Calia, JoJo, Lauren

Shown in this order Amanda, Lauren, Calia, JoJo
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:35 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

So also LCD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:54 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

Well, there is your order of elimination.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 65 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+89
richmondrose
mysthelma
moonchild
jupi
Luvstruck
bl.air
bleuberry
Jolena
2observe
bilolo
Buckeye_Fan