SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 65 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:55 pm

Julie81 wrote:@brettbushnell: @benhiggi actually gave a really good answer but it wasn't shown!!!

A tweet from Lauren's youngest brother, Brett (his Twitter: @brettbushnell)

....I don't know how to link his Twitter so hope this is ok)

I really expected Ben to explain that he wanted to use the FS as a chance to have lots of extra time to talk to each girl, not to "plow their fields" (but in a more delicate way of saying it). It is interesting to me that we didn't get to hear this good answer, which I am guessing IS along the lines of what I expected. Something like that would impress one's brother. But it probably wasn't shown because it wouldn't fit with the rumor that was planted about Ben sleeping with all 3 girls.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 652

Back to top Go down

ILOVEYOU -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bilolo Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:25 pm

Awww i feel for Ben and things will be tougher next week.
Wes' song comes in hand here, love don't come easy.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:32 pm

LOL @ Joelle and her fake drama that was absolutely Ali during Jake's season auditioning for the bachette role

ohhh this show and it's histrionics :laugh out loud:
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:39 pm

emusha wrote:LOL @ Joelle and her fake drama that was absolutely Ali during Jake's season auditioning for the bachette role

ohhh this show and it's histrionics :laugh out loud:

Exactly! And are we surprised it's compared to something that includes Jake? Are we surprised it has antics like Ali's producer induced drama? It got Ali the lead along with Jake.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:05 pm

I finally remember where I've seen one of Jojo's brothers. I think his name is Ben too, and he was on "Ready for Love."

2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:10 pm

2observe wrote:I finally remember where I've seen one of Jojo's brothers.  I think his name is Ben too, and he was on "Ready for Love."

Yes, exactly! That's what make the family's over the top reaction to Ben H so contrived. The entire family just went through a similar process of Ben Patton dating multiple women and proposing in the end after very little time with his chosen one (a beauty queen virgin that ended in break up!).

I don't know if it was the family & production in collaboration or what ... but it all seemed staged to me and part of getting Jo Jo eliminated at F3-F4 (perfect spot for next Bachelorette) while at same time making her memorable/fan support by having double the drama with the boyfriend writing letter and sending flowers PLUS the brothers ganging up on Ben.

I bet if Caila was a blue eyed blonde, Jo Jo would have been out at F3.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:08 pm

Jojo's date was a family audition for her to be the next ette plotting

I think the over-the-top ex and family dramatics hurt her more than anything... We'll see in time i guess.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:12 pm

northernviewer wrote:Jojo's date was a family audition for her to be the next ette plotting

I think the over-the-top ex and family dramatics hurt her more than anything... We'll see in time i guess.  

Almost same scenario worked for Des...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:24 pm

sophienette wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Jojo's date was a family audition for her to be the next ette plotting

And regarding dramatics, it also worked for Ali and Jake.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:26 pm

sophienette wrote:

Thats true, but its a used ploy, so the audience is on to it and isnt buying it....i hope Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:30 pm

Jojo's HTD was much more contrived with the ex trying to get her back mess. It was like they were throwing everything at us to see what sticks.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:36 pm

albean99 wrote:Jojo's HTD was much more contrived with the ex trying to get her back mess. It was like they were throwing everything at us to see what sticks.

And instead, stuff hit the fans , which means us as viewers giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 65 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+89
richmondrose
mysthelma
moonchild
jupi
Luvstruck
bl.air
bleuberry
Jolena
2observe
bilolo
Buckeye_Fan