SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 66 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sosleepy wrote:He's busy in safe house with Lauren at the moment. He'll promote the show on Twitter at some point, cause he has to. But he's with his woman right now; give him time. giggling

Is this your opinion, wishful thinking, or do you have confirmation this is true?

Yikes! Just my opinion, GA! Sorry.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by tennischick80 Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:03 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^I believe lauren was seen working today??  Maybe they spent one night together and she had work today.  no idea

I think they were both seen travelling on Friday- they could've had 2 nights together. He might be in LA for promotional stuff or needing to go back to work tomorrow.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:16 am

relaxing wrote:
sophienette wrote:its not th first time it is said early! Ashley admitted saying it JP way earlier in filming, probably in HK!

Not on camera though

Actually she did say it on camera and they aired it but I'd bet that 99% of the people didn't realize what she said. It was either when she saw JP for the first time in a while - either for their FD or their LCD; she saw JP and wrapped herself around him and said "I love you". There was ocean noise in the background and they amplified it to mask what she said but someone pointed out she had said something. At the time I had some audio editing software that had a filter that could be used to sample noise and then specifically filter that noise out and I applied it to that short clip of audio and without the ocean noise it was very clear what she said. But as I said - most people couldn't hear it clearly enough to be sure, and most people didn't believe me when I posted about it. But after the show aired and Ashley admitted she had said ILY to JP before the FRC a few more believed - as I did - that she said it then. That was probably not the first time either.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:34 am

[quote="tennischick80"]
soccermom333 wrote:^^^I believe lauren was seen working today??  Maybe they spent one night together and she had work today.  no idea

I think they were both seen travelling on Friday- they could've had 2 nights together. He might be in LA for promotional stuff or needing to go back to work tomorrow. [/quote

Wasn't Ben taping WTA on Saturday ?
If so, it wouldn't leave time for a safe house visit...

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:38 am

^ I think quite often there is a SHV during WTA weekend. I think other people have kept track of this better than me though.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by JCBach Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:00 pm

This Forum has been a treasure trove of info. Must thank all of you for helping me look like a superstar to my GF with knowledge. We're getting together with a huge group tonight complete with a pool. So I turn it to you magnum PI level sleights. Make me look like a super star.
Here are the questions:
1. Which two women does Ben tell he loves?
3. Who gets eliminated?
Already know
4. How many times will Ben cry this episode? 0, 1, 2, 3, 4,... To a million.
5. Indoor or outdoor rose ceremony?
6. Who will be seen in their bikini **full body, no wraps**
7. What colour of suit will Ben wear to rise ceremony? Or no suit jacket?
8. Does Ben call someone on a telephone for guidance this episode? **Only on telephone, Chris Harrison is person does not count**

Thanks for any help Smiley

Last edited by JCBach on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some Questions Answered)

JCBach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:04 pm

Can we share in the winnings? One answer , we see sc's of all three in the FS.

Back to top Go down

Post by JCBach Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:22 pm

@ForeverLove Virtual Beer for you Smiley

JCBach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:28 pm

JCBach wrote:This Forum has been a treasure trove of info. Must thank all of you for helping me look like a superstar to my GF with knowledge. We're getting together with a huge group tonight complete with a pool. So I turn it to you magnum PI level sleights. Make me look like a super star.
Here are the questions:
1. Which two women does Ben tell he loves? - JoJo and Lauren (IMHO)
3. Who gets eliminated? Calia
Already know
4. How many times will Ben cry this episode? 0, 1, 2, 3, 4,... To a million. At least one full cry. I think he will get teary as well a couple times.
5. Indoor or outdoor rose ceremony? Outdoor (IMHO)
6. Who will be seen in their bikini **full body, no wraps** (Lauren and JoJo for sure, I would assume Calia as well)
7. What colour of suit will Ben wear to rise ceremony? Or no suit jacket? - No suit this one is usually causual - no jacket IMHO
8. Does Ben call someone on a telephone for guidance this episode? **Only on telephone, Chris Harrison is person does not count** NO

My guesses are above - ALL IMHO
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:33 pm

JCBach wrote:This Forum has been a treasure trove of info. Must thank all of you for helping me look like a superstar to my GF with knowledge. We're getting together with a huge group tonight complete with a pool. So I turn it to you magnum PI level sleights. Make me look like a super star.
Here are the questions:
3. Who gets eliminated?
Already know
8. Does Ben call someone on a telephone for guidance this episode? **Only on telephone, Chris Harrison is person does not count**

1. JoJo and Lauren
3. Caila
4. Twice
5. Outdoor
6. All of them, JoJo in two different bikinis
7. No suit, since it's not very tropical
8. No

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:41 pm

Welcome1 JCBach! Great first post. We should do that game playing more often. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:48 pm

Here are the questions:
3. Who gets eliminated?
Already know

Oh this is fun!
1. My guess Lauren and Jojo and in that order
2. What was question 2?
3. Caila
4. This episode 3 times both I love you's and when he lets Caila go/or when she talks with him
5. They are in Jamaica, it had better be outdoors
6. Jojo Caila and Lauren it's a 3 for 3
7. Color? hmmm blue? I'll say he wears his jacket.
8. No phone call until the finale

Sorry I should have also said these are just my guesses. I know nothing for certain
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+70
bachfan466
Lucas15
Longhornfan
emusha
Idlemess