SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:19 pm

There is no indication that he is not...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:19 pm

michelle1 wrote:Hey guys is ben still together with his pick?
Yes Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:21 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Doesn't  Ben usually post something about the upcoming episode by now?

Poor Ben... it definitely seems he doesn't want to advertise the last 2 episodes, but it's inevitable. I still remember the look he gave when CH first aired the clip about loving 2 women in bachelor after live. ..so sheepish like oh oh
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:22 pm

I wouldn't want to be in his place right now, it's not his fun for sure.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:24 pm

He's busy in safe house with Lauren at the moment. He'll promote the show on Twitter at some point, cause he has to. But he's with his woman right now; give him time. giggling
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:50 pm

Ben favorited this tweet

1h1 hour ago
Megan Carus ‏@MeganBby993
Ben, saying I love you is powerful. Can't wait to see how it turns out. I sure hope you find someone who makes you happy!!

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:40 pm

sophienette wrote:its not th first time it is said early! Ashley admitted saying it JP way earlier in filming, probably in HK!

Not on camera though and then when JP told her he was madly in love with her on their LCD, it was obvious she felt he same, but nothing about loving him was said back.  They normally have to wait until the FRC or if something gets said it's not aired.  I remember being pretty shocked that they showed Brad reply to Emily that he wasn't going to not say something back because he was falling in love with her too. It's one of my fav Bachelor moments, even though I wasn't a fan.  I just loved that Brad did it, despite knowing he shouldn't.

It's pretty rare to show a lead saying I love you or even I'm falling for you early from my recollection. I realize there are a couple of examples, but it is not the norm and is a valid thing to base their promotion on as something we don't usually see, if you're the producers, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:21 pm

I recall CH saying during a press interview( sorry, going by memory and have no link to provide), after Des was shown saying she was falling in love with Brooks, that it wasn't an unusual occurrence. He said some of the leads had said ILU before the FRC but they choose not to air it.

I suppose they decide to air this one because Ben said it to both F2 ladies and they knew they had hit a ratings, storyline jackpot.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:55 pm

I could have sworn I read an interview, possibly with CH, mentioning that there were many ILY's dropped this season by multiple women because Ben is such a catch.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:15 pm

sosleepy wrote:He's busy in safe house with Lauren at the moment. He'll promote the show on Twitter at some point, cause he has to. But he's with his woman right now; give him time. giggling

Is this your opinion, wishful thinking, or do you have confirmation this is true?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:16 pm

^^^I believe lauren was seen working today?? Maybe they spent one night together and she had work today. no idea
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:23 pm

Maybe Ben is still in LA waiting for her to done her shift.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+70
bachfan466
Lucas15
Longhornfan
emusha
Idlemess