SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:37 am

Can't Caila even cry tears??

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:38 am

rosesrREd wrote:
mindless wrote:
bostonugirl92 wrote:Did anyone else feel like they were watching an episode of Sister Wives after the rose ceremony when Ben hugs both JoJo and Lauren into him and says, "Hey guys!" Creepy IMO

Yep. It was so cringey how both the women were trying to read each other's feelings to see any hint of hesitation or awkwardness and there was none. And Ben was trying to pretend he's not there. I think they both went into that RC thinking they've got this in the bag and came out feeling nervous again.

That's the thing that bothers me the most.  He told both of them "ILY."  Which is something which isn't normally allowed.  The F2 girl is going to be crushed, and he only has himself to blame.

And he continues to tell them next week!! :headbanging :headbanging

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:39 am

And what was that look JoJo gave LoLo at the end of the toast when she turned away.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:39 am

Just watched Jojo's date after being elated by he and Lauren's. NO! Just no. So much worse than I thought. I think he just loves Lauren more, and hopefully he has been totally up front with her and none of this is coming as a surprise. (Of course, he can explain some of the splice and dice, but if he never told Lauren he was in love with Jojo, that's going to be tough to get over.)
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:39 am

mizzoufan wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  3h3 hours ago
Ben does a reverse Womack... But does he stick the landing?

So he picks both? and dates them both like Jen did

Per the bolded Mr. Fleiss:
Ben does not have to worry about sticking the landing. He stuck both girls. That should be enough.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:40 am

I just think Ben is really stupid for telling them both. And it's not even like he slipped once, he told them both multiple times he's in love with them (including in the preview for the finale). I can forgive feeling like you're in love with two people because this process is a mind****, but it's really awful to tell them both when you know that it's going to make both of them think they have it in the bag. "That's how I was feeling in the moment and I couldn't hold it in" isn't a good enough excuse. It's just selfish. Especially since I do believe that both JoJo and Lauren felt that they were in love with him. Caila's 'I love you' came across very fake and rehearsed but I did get a sense of genuineness from those two girls.

If you're not 100% sure you're going to pick them, don't tell them that you love them. Ugh. My respect for Ben has gone way down after this episode. And I hope JoJo gets to be the Bachelorette. She deserves it after being probably the most lead on F2 in franchise history.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:41 am

I dont think they will give it to JoJo because it will be too soon after the heartbreak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:42 am

reason wrote:I dont think they will give it to JoJo because it will be too soon after the heartbreak.

It'll have been 4 months. I'm sure she's already more than over it. Besides Nick, most F2/F3s move on VERY quickly once they're out of the bubble, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:45 am

Ben's blog tomorrow should be a doozy!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:45 am

Im trying to tie this in with what CH said about reminding him about saying he loved someome?  We know the Jojo's date was first and he said ILy to her in the afternoon portion of date.  Did a producer talk to him and convince him that now that he's slipped up it would be best for him to not hold back fom expressing his feelings for both girls???   I have a feeling in his naivete, he was convinced declaring his lve to both was in his best interest.

Last edited by northernviewer on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:46 am

Jeepers wrote:Can't Caila even cry tears??

Nope. They showed her "crying" for ages and I didn't see a single tear.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:48 am

mindless wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Can't Caila even cry tears??

Nope. They showed her "crying" for ages and I didn't see a single tear.

The entire things seemed scripted to me. It wasn't Caila's idea to go to Ben, imo, it was planted by production. Then production had to set up transportation to Ben's. So maybe true upset wasn't there until the limo ride. Even then it did not seem like gut wrenching upset.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
albean99
Buckeye_Fan
meauxwalk
Bachinfo
KB_Mom
agentcurls
ReneeM
Ladybug82
bronco18
ironcat
nikikass