SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:19 pm

northernviewer wrote:Im trying to tie this in with what CH said about reminding him about saying he loved someome?  We know the Lauren date was first and he said ILy to her in the afternoon portion of date.  Did a producer talk to him and convince him that now that he's slipped up it would be best for him to not hold back fom expressing his feelings for both girls???   I have a feeling in his naivete, he was convinced declaring his lve to both was in his best interest.  

Actually Lauren's date was filmed last but they showed it second. Jojo's was before her's.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:21 pm

Julie81 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Im trying to tie this in with what CH said about reminding him about saying he loved someome?  We know the Lauren date was first and he said ILy to her in the afternoon portion of date.  Did a producer talk to him and convince him that now that he's slipped up it would be best for him to not hold back fom expressing his feelings for both girls???   I have a feeling in his naivete, he was convinced declaring his lve to both was in his best interest.  

Actually Lauren's date was filmed last but they showed it second. Jojo's was before her's.

Sorry ... I really meant to say Jojos ... I'llgo change my post. Oops

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:22 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
reason wrote:I dont think they will give it to JoJo because it will be too soon after the heartbreak.

It'll have been 4 months. I'm sure she's already more than over it. Besides Nick, most F2/F3s move on VERY quickly once they're out of the bubble, IMO.

While I know that it's been more than 4 months, I wonder how many in the regular viewing audience do? They will see her big, emotional dump at F2...and I now think it will be way worse than anticipated...and then she has to talk to Ben about it...and then turn around and go, "oh yeah, I'll be the next bette".

I suppose they could do make it work if they really want, but IMO it would just be so contrived. Much easier to pull off the girls who were let go earlier. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Caila.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:22 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Julie81 wrote:

Sorry ... I really meant to say Jojos ... I'llgo change my post.   Oops

Oh you're fine girl!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:24 pm

Sorry I need a recap here. So how many times Ben said ILY to Lauren ?

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:26 pm

So am I the only one who thinks he slept with all 3 of them?

Also, those who mentioned producer manipulation, in what way? Do you think they coerced him to say ILY that many times to both of them? I am really curious to know your thoughts.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:26 pm

dyra wrote:Sorry I need a recap here. So how many times Ben said ILY to Lauren ?

At least four and almost the same to JoJo. speechless

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:27 pm

dyra wrote:Sorry I need a recap here. So how many times Ben said ILY to Lauren ?

I counted at least four but might be more. I'm ok with it now. Des said ILY's to 2 guys. Finale here we come!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:28 pm

We are flipping out about a stupid TV show and I just read that Joey Feek is in her final days on this earth. So sad.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:29 pm

I think Ben is going to use the unlovable move and say he just got caught up with 2 women loving him.He had never felt really loved before.It is going to be his attempt to have everyone feel sorry for him after this mess tonight.Hasn't that been the theme of his season that he was unlovable?

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:29 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  3h3 hours ago
Ben does a reverse Womack... But does he stick the landing?

So he picks both? and dates them both like Jen did

I never thought about this.    You might be onto something!  Charlie did it too. Actually I believe the spoiler. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:30 pm

nutty1 wrote:So am I the only one who thinks he slept with all 3 of them?

Also, those who mentioned producer manipulation, in what way? Do you think they coerced him to say ILY that many times to both of them? I am really curious to know your thoughts.

No. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he did. Caila seemed pretty pissed getting out of that van, but edited herself. I'm sure he did it with the other two.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
albean99
Buckeye_Fan
meauxwalk
Bachinfo
KB_Mom
agentcurls
ReneeM
Ladybug82
bronco18
ironcat
nikikass