SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:09 am

Kelly Travis ‏@kellytravisty
If Caila ends up as bachelorette I'm retiring from this show. Swearsies. #TheBachelor

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by timfan Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:09 am

Does anyone get the impression that Lauren new that Ben told Jojo he loved her at the rose ceremony I got the feeling Ben told her
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:09 am

We can see why Ben wants a woman who is gracious and forgiving. She'll need it in spades .

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:11 am

Mommyof1 wrote:We are flipping out about a stupid TV show and I just read that Joey Feek is in her final days on this earth.  So sad.  

I know! My gosh! That puts things into perspective. That poor precious family!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:11 am

mercieme wrote:Ben is a youngnion so ess ok for him to think he loved 2 women. Let's see what happens 6 months down the line with his F1 especially if he does DWTS as speculated, jury is still out for me if these kids know what true love is, JMO.

Quit going on DWTS and work on your relationship. Oh, I forgot, 15 minutes of fame comes first. Rolling Eyes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:11 am

timfan wrote:Does anyone get the impression that Lauren new that Ben told Jojo he loved her at the rose ceremony I got the feeling Ben told her

Pillow talk or talking in his sleep? I'm not sure she'd go on if she knew knowing there's still LCD's imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:12 am

Maddy wrote:Kelly Travis ‏@kellytravisty
If Caila ends up as bachelorette I'm retiring from this show. Swearsies. #TheBachelor

And here I thought she was retired. Ooops I guess just sugardaddied. My bad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:12 am

Can't wait for screen caps. Does anyone know if just Lauren is shown in a limo or JoJo too??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:13 am

Julie81 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:We are flipping out about a stupid TV show and I just read that Joey Feek is in her final days on this earth.  So sad.  

I know! My gosh! That puts things into perspective. That poor precious family!

My heart breaks for her little girl. She will grow up without her Mommy. I can't even... :tissuebox
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:13 am

Andi Dorfman‏@AndiDorfman

I'm so bored I'm YouTube'ing how to get my hair to look like Caila's. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:14 am

Yea, what was the deal with a limo and a helicopter?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:14 am

nutty1 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
nutty1 wrote:So am I the only one who thinks he slept with all 3 of them?

Also, those who mentioned producer manipulation, in what way? Do you think they coerced him to say ILY that many times to both of them? I am really curious to know your thoughts.

Personally, I don't think he slept with all three. Two tops.

JMO...They manipulated him by making him doubt that Lauren cared about him by telling him she hasn't told you she loves you and they told her not to tell him. They also made her date last just to make sure. Then they made him to a whole lot of voiceovers after the fact that would emphasise his telling both of them so that the audience would be beaten over the head with it...just in case we didn't get it.

That doesn't explain the ILY's on their LCD's. no no

At that point there is only 2 left and a whole episode to film. He can't all of a sudden have clarity or it would all be over. He has to continue the charade. I will be curious to see how it goes down on the LCD's. Do we get straight up ILY, voiceovers, ITM's? Will be interesting for sure.

He is in so much trouble!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
albean99
Buckeye_Fan
meauxwalk
Bachinfo
KB_Mom
agentcurls
ReneeM
Ladybug82
bronco18
ironcat
nikikass