SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 11 of 83 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 47 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:10 pm

jen689 wrote:Since photos were posted of a single date last week with someone who's hair looked like Naz/Alicia. Are you 100% certain filming has ended and Jordan has selected his F1?

To be honest I have no idea. According to Scout they were still filming last week but Scout is owned by the same company as The Bachelor so you should probably take everything they say with a grain of salt.

As for the rumours - this exact same thing happened last season with multiple and conflicting rumors going around. Its not surprising really - we are a population of only 4 million and everyone knows someone who knows someone who knows something!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:18 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
Karina wrote:@Katiebelle I remember the same information coming out about Art and Matilda in fact my daughter said her friend who apparently went to the same gym told her who won last year. Turned out to be correct NZ is a small country and rumors and information spread very quickly.

Yes it's more like 3 degrees of separation in NZ!

BTW did you notice that gnarly fresh looking scar Jordan had on his arm last night? My girlfriends were talking about it this morning and I just went back and had a look (you can see it very clearly on his picnic date with Kate) and it's at least 4 inches long and quite red. I wonder when he did that? Paint balling or maybe Naz sunk her claws into him?

Too funny. I love it.....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:33 pm

This was picked up by someone on the Bach NZ Facebook page.

Last night Naz said she's afraid of the water and can't swim but in her profile it says this:

"Her most embarrassing moment was when a big wave hit her on the Gold Coast and her bikini top came right off!"

Mmmm... a bit fishy... looking for sympathy or stretching the truth?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:48 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Ok - so I have just come back from a friends morning tea catch up and all 8 of us watch The Bachelor. So naturally that was a topic of conversation. Two of the girls said that they had heard that he picks Storm (We are all from Christchurch - same place as both Jordan and Storm). One said that she had heard it from her hairdresser and the other said she heard it from another friend. They have no proof but it's interesting that rumour mill has started this early.

They also agreed that this season wasn't as good as last years' and that he doesn't seem that interested in any of the girls. We are all looking forward to the number of girls decreasing so we can see the real connections.
Love the info @katiebelle! thumbsup I think it may go along with what you sleuthed regarding Scout's banner having Storm in the middle of the banner? She also had the 2nd single date (like Matilda). If so then I wonder if filming is over and Scout was just pretending it is not? Like you said, they are with MediaWorks so I don't see them spoiling anything but just protecting the ending maybe? Since you're in Christchurch and so is Jordan and Storm maybe you will see them out and about? Take a photo if so! bestbud! :gotcha:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Ok - so I have just come back from a friends morning tea catch up and all 8 of us watch The Bachelor. So naturally that was a topic of conversation. Two of the girls said that they had heard that he picks Storm (We are all from Christchurch - same place as both Jordan and Storm). One said that she had heard it from her hairdresser and the other said she heard it from another friend. They have no proof but it's interesting that rumour mill has started this early.

They also agreed that this season wasn't as good as last years' and that he doesn't seem that interested in any of the girls. We are all looking forward to the number of girls decreasing so we can see the real connections.
Love the info @katiebelle! thumbsup  I think it may go along with what you sleuthed regarding Scout's banner having Storm in the middle of the banner? She also had the 2nd single date (like Matilda). If so then I wonder if filming is over and Scout was just pretending it is not? Like you said, they are with MediaWorks so I don't see them spoiling anything but just protecting the ending maybe? Since you're in Christchurch and so is Jordan and Storm maybe you will see them out and about? Take a photo if so! bestbud! :gotcha:  

No problem @AllAboutLove I'll start lurking in dark corners with my iPhone at the ready!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:33 am

Episode 6 starting. Anyone else posting live?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:36 am

Rebecca saying she'd like to go on single date.

Jordan talking how there's girls he wants to get to know and time is precious.

Not sure but Jordan just sounds like he's reading lines. Very unenthusiastic IMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:37 am

Group date: three girls only.

Naz - mean girl 1
Claudia - mean girl 2
Gabrielle

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:39 am

Jordan is MIA on this date.

He's totally going through the motions.

Feels like a waste already. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:41 am

Naz falls off jet ski.

Naz saying she can't swim?

She's swimming though? Feels fake.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:42 am

Do you think she's exaggerating her fear of the water?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:42 am

So uncomfortable watching Jordan shower off Naz and Claudia.

I agree with Gabrielle... I'd be glad to sit that one out too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 83 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 47 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM