SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 12 of 83 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:43 am

Katiebelle wrote:Do you think she's exaggerating her fear of the water?

I think "exaggerating" is Naz's middle name. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:43 am

Ha - we posted that at the same time!

So pleased he pick Gabs to go ashore. The evil twins are not happy!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:46 am

I wish the producers would let Jordan send Claudia and Naz home. It's just boring with them both.

Now if Jordan is interested in Naz then I have no words except I'll just rewatch Art's season to make up for this one. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:49 am

Naz being mean again in her ITMs. Her voice is so monotone though. Reading the cue cards? I wish Chrystal returned at this point. She made it entertaining.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I wish the producers would let Jordan send Claudia and Naz home.
It's just boring with them both.
Now if Jordan is interested in Naz then I have no words except I'll just rewatch Art's season to make up for this one. :/

I don't think he is interested in either of them. He hasn't picked them for a single date or pulled them aside in a group date. He works in TV production and understands about ratings. Naz = ratings and SM frenzy.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:49 am

Gab and Jordan having SQT.
Friendzone?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:50 am

laugh out loud Jordan referring to Naz and Claudia as a "couple of stalkers over there" because they're watching him on his SQT with Gabs. cantstopl No way he's interested in the mean girls.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:52 am

Yeah - I am definitely feeling the friend vibe. He hasn't given her a rose yet.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:52 am

Jordan's body language with all these girls is totally checked out.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:53 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Jordan's body language with all thes girls is totally checked out.

IA.

Naz is behaving like a child. Talk about a little Miss Sulky!

Last edited by Katiebelle on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:53 am

If Jordan is a professional actor he's not doing a very good job acting interested in most of these girls. Throw us a bone Jordan.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:55 am

I'm hoping there's some sparks with FIR recipient Rebecca when she gets her single date. Otherwise this is going to be a long season of Jordan hanging out with some friends. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 83 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM