SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 7 of 83 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 45 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:12 am

Voting for flag this week I see. O/T @katiebelle are you excited about possible flag change? I really like the new option one in your avi. yes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:13 am

Jordan - will you accept this rosé? lolpanda

This guy cracks me up!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:15 am

He seems really nice. The part about Something about Mary and the hair. laugh out loud

I recall Art saying they edited out most of Art's humour and funny remarks. It's nice to see they kept those in with Jordan but hopefully get to see more interest from Jordan too to balance it by FDs.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Voting for flag this week I see. O/T @katiebelle are you excited about possible flag change? I really like the new option one in your avi. yes

Yes - I want a change. Having lived overseas for a number of years and travelled extensively I want a flag that better represents NZ today not at the beginning of the Commonwealth.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:17 am

Yum! Ceri baking. Cocktail party they're talking.

Jordan saying that Ceri always brings a smile to his face and he loves spending time with her.

Now I'm thinking she has a chance again? Not sure though because she keeps bringing up her exes and her past. I admire her for using that platform but it feels more like her storyline rather than a connection with Jordan.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:He seems really nice. The part about Something about Mary and the hair. laugh out loud

I recall Art saying they edited out most of Art's humour and funny remarks. It's nice to see they kept those in with Jordan but hopefully get to see more interest from Jordan too to balance it by FDs.

Yes he has a very quick wit. I also think he is intelligent, mature and well rounded.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:20 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Voting for flag this week I see. O/T @katiebelle are you excited about possible flag change? I really like the new option one in your avi. yes

Yes - I want a change. Having lived overseas for a number of years and travelled extensively I want a flag that better represents NZ today not at the beginning of the Commonwealth.
I love it!!! I hope it goes through! I was so happy when my country had a new one. I love the fern. Beautiful design. Immediately makes me think of NZ much more than the current one.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:21 am

Everything with Naz and Claudia feels staged.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:23 am

Two mean girls Naz and Claudia still don't add up to one Chrystal. They pale incomparison when it comes to entertainment value. She was at least snark-funny. Naz and Claudia just seem like they're in high school. That type of drama is boring :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

I love it!!! I hope it goes through! I was so happy when my country had a new one. I love the fern. Beautiful design. Immediately makes me think of NZ much more than the current one.

Yes and the Southern Cross stars you can see anywhere in NZ on a clear night. I have my fingers crossed its voted through.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:25 am

I miss the girls from last season. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:27 am

Claudia talking to Jordan about Paris Hilton buying her clothes. Again. So staged.

Naz steals Jordan for more alone time.

Jordan defending Naz's "bold personality".

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 83 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 45 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM