SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 23 of 83 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 53 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Alicia... I don't know. She seems a bit eager but at least she is trying? Music is awkward a bit with her though?

Not seeing it - she's not mature enough for him
I don't see it either. IA, too immature and not ready. I will add Ceri to that list too. I think they're too young for him (regardless of age). He's 32, 33? Makes me wonder if Storm's age will be a factor? She's 24? I see that there's the physical connection but I don't know if they are on the same wavelength outside of that yet?

I think maturity is variable over all ages. Some 24 year olds are more worldly and mature than some naive clueless 35 year olds.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:29 am

Rose Ceremony

Gab first
Lara
Fleur (she has been given rose early in all RCs now)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:30 am

Camera pan to Rebecca... VO "quite worried"...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:31 am

Kate
Storm
Rebecca

Rebecca VO when she gets her rose saying "It's a relief now" (or something similar)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:31 am

Naz getting a rose and Ceri and girls rolling their eyes.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:32 am

What on earth is "shaka brah"!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:32 am

Shari got a rose but seems there for the fun/party, imo. Called Jordan "brah" when she got a rose form him???
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:33 am

He always picks Sarah last!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:34 am

Poor Jordan I really am starting to feel for him. Some  of these girls seem more interested in having a holiday and making friends than getting to know Jordan. Then again, he needs to stop with the kissing and rather get to know the girls first if he wants something deeper.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:36 am

Katiebelle wrote:What on earth is "shaka brah"!
I don't know but Shari needs to leave. She's there for the free ride, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:38 am

Preview for tomorrow's ep:

Fleur on single date and gets kiss. Jordan saying no one else he would want on that date.
Hmm... maybe Fleur F1? She was the one who had the more serious/deep conversation with Jordan at CP.

CP for tomorrow, Jordan kiss Naz and Fleur sees and is upset?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Poor Jordan I really am starting to feel for him. Some  of these girls seem more interested in having a holiday and making friends than getting to know Jordan. Then again, he needs to stop with the kissing and rather get to know the girls first if he wants something deeper.

Yes and it looks as though some of the girls claws are coming out tomorrow. A lot more smooching in the preview.

Preview is showing Fleur? having single date and a steamy kiss by a volcano and maybe Ceri getting a kiss as well.

Did you think that Jordan kissed Naz on the cheek at the cocktail party - it didn't look like he was aiming for her lips.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 83 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 53 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM