SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 22 of 83 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Jordan: "I don't want to end up with someone who is just out for a good time"

He is taking this really seriously.

snap again!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:15 am

Interesting comments by the girls about Storm and that she is just physical with Jordan...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Interesting comments by the girls about Storm and that she is just physical with Jordan...

Yes - She is is absolutely getting the "Dani" edit.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:20 am

Jordan saying he is taking this seriously and Kate has her head on her shoulders and says that Jordan is picking up on who is here for friendship/free ride/etc and who is serious.

I am thinking Fleur, Rebecca, Kate, Storm (even though her edit is weird, imo, and more about her kissing than a serious/deep convo) are serious about Jordan and getting to know him on a more emotional level but not sure?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:21 am

Alicia... I don't know. She seems a bit eager but at least she is trying? Music is awkward a bit with her though?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:23 am

Hmmm... not sure about giving a guy a stuffed animal. My husband would have cracked up laughing and thought it was a bit high school.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:23 am

Jordan saying that everyone is starting to realize that this is not a party anymore it's about winning his heart.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Alicia... I don't know. She seems a bit eager but at least she is trying? Music is awkward a bit with her though?

Not seeing it - she's not mature enough for him

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 am

Hmm... camera panned to Rebecca with Jordan VO saying some girls never came up to him/approached him at CP. I don't think she will leave though after her single date? She's definitely more reserved and more quiet.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:27 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Alicia... I don't know. She seems a bit eager but at least she is trying? Music is awkward a bit with her though?

Not seeing it - she's not mature enough for him
I don't see it either. IA, too immature and not ready. I will add Ceri to that list too. I think they're too young for him (regardless of age). He's 32, 33? Makes me wonder if Storm's age will be a factor? She's 24? I see that there's the physical connection but I don't know if they are on the same wavelength outside of that yet?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:27 am

What did you think about that alone time with Storm? He reassured her about how much he enjoyed their date just like he did with Rebecca. They are only two he has done that with.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:28 am

Katiebelle wrote:What did you think about that alone time with Storm? He reassured her about how much he enjoyed their date just like he did with Rebecca. They are only two he has done that with.
He definitely seems to like her but he also seemed a bit unsure to me? But it may have to do with him trying to find out who is there for fun or for love/him? I do think she is a frontrunner though.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 83 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM