SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 51 of 83 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 67 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:53 am

Storm had a great date but didn't get a rose. Lots of Fleur and Rebecca on screen tonight.

Group date - Gabs, Kate and Sarah.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:57 am

jalena1992 wrote:Interesting that Storm didn't get a rose

yes - did anyone else not get a rose on a single date? I'm sure there was someone but I can't remember who.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:05 am

Abseiling! Gabs is very nervous. Kate is the only one with experience.

Gabs has fallen the 1st metre but carries on. She did well.

Sarah is struggling. she decides not to do it. Jordan arrives and says he'll do it with her but she says "nah". Jordan is not that impressed.

Kate then goes and falls as well.

Jordan takes her on some alone time.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:09 am

Jordan and Kate go kayaking.

Jordan can see that there is something bothering her.

Kate says she should leave the show - she has friend zoned him but the asks her to sleep on it.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jalena1992 Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:11 am

Katiebelle wrote:
jalena1992 wrote:Interesting that Storm didn't get a rose

yes - did anyone else not get a rose on a single date? I'm sure there was someone but I can't remember who.

Yeah, there were a few people but it was only on those underwhelming, MOT dates as far as I can remember.

jalena1992

Back to top Go down

Post by jalena1992 Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:12 am

I just went to check the wikipedia page to see who has/hasn't gotten roses, and someone has edited to say Rebecca has won. Doubt it means anything, but might be interesting to add to the current gossip.

jalena1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:14 am

jalena1992 wrote:I just went to check the wikipedia page to see who has/hasn't gotten roses, and someone has edited to say Rebecca has won. Doubt it means anything, but might be interesting to add to the current gossip.

Yes I am hearing a lot of Rebecca's won gossip. We are also seeing a lot more of her from last episode. She's no longer invisible girl.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jalena1992 Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:16 am

As a note, Shari didn't come home with a rose on her date. I think everyone else has though :/

jalena1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:17 am

Naz has first chat with Jordan at cocktail party. Jordan thinks she's genuine! cantstopl

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:19 am

Alone time with Fleur with romantic music in background. Talking about Jordan meeting her parents. Sneaky kiss at the CP! Looking like the F1!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:22 am

Now talking to Kate. She now decides she wants to stay. What! I think she's playing games.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:30 am

Rose ceremony.

I think Sarah is going.

Storm gets first rose.

Kate next.

Fleur (who looks amazing tonight)
Gabs
Naz
Ceri
Rebecca

Erin and Sarah bottom 2

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 83 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 67 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM