SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:46 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Good thing they are not going to Denver today. Denver got hit with 20" of snow and airport is closed.

Yikes! I hope Ben has a neighbor or someone who will shovel him out!

They are just too cute! I loved both snaps today. I'm in trouble,
I like them too much for my own good.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:52 pm

BenandLauren wrote:
I found this video that explains the relationship of ben and lauren. I totally agree with most of what she said about them. Ben totally looks at Lauren as his empress.

Well this is kind of fun. But... She got Ben's birthday year wrong. He just turned 27, not 28. That makes his birth year 1989, not '88. Not sure how much that changes things. Hopefully not a lot, cause this lady put a lot of effort into that! Lol.

More than zodiac, I'd be interested in looking at birth order. I'm fairly certain only children are pretty compatible with oldest children for a variety of reasons. Also pretty sure that only children are NOT compatible with youngest children, typically (ala JoJo).
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:49 pm

I wonder what movie/show they were watching. Was that her voice in the sc? Just ahhh! This is awesome- looks like they're doing exactly what they want to be doing right now!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:30 pm

This

BenandLauren wrote:
I found this video that explains the relationship of ben and lauren. I totally agree with most of what she said about them. Ben totally looks at Lauren as his empress.

and this need a link to the source or they both get deleted. Thank you.

ForeverLove wrote:What Lauren's snapchat remind me of....

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 79 Image50

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:32 pm

They are out to dinner for Ben's birthday per Lauren's Snapchat. It's a video of the family singing "Happy Birthday".

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 79 8367-910 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 79 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 79 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 79 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11969

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_Ko Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:39 pm

Wait, is that her parents in the snap chat?

Ali_Ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:41 pm

Yes it is!!!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:41 pm

^^ Yes! Lauren's parents are there as well. I really think Ben's dad adores Lauren so much! You can tell.
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:41 pm

Ali_Ko wrote:Wait, is that her parents in the snap chat?
Yes it is!! They must have flew out!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:42 pm

charmained wrote:^^ Yes! Lauren's parents are there as well. I really think Ben's dad adores Lauren so much! You can tell.

Yes! He's sitting right next to her how cute!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:42 pm

Her parents are there! YEA!!! I was worried about her being in Warsaw with Ben's family for an entire week. There is something about the relationship between a mother and her (only) son that can make it uncomfortable for the fiancé at times - even when they get along.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_Ko Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:44 pm

Omg. I.cant.even. This is too cute that they are all together!! I feel like it's my birthday laugh out loud

Ali_Ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575