SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:24 pm

I do somewhat agree with you stuck. But also, in a lot of ways in the world we live in they are damned if they do, damned if they don't. If they didn't share anything, people would also wonder. Especially if someone videod them arguing (which happens to all couples), without SM providing contrary evidence, people might be REALLY start speculating about doom and gloom. At least with SM they have the chance to put their own message out there. For the most part, I think Ben and Lauren have used it in moderation. I personally don't think anything they have shared has been an over share, nor do I think they are inviting a lot of public attention or press (outside of the media tour in NY and the BYC event), but that's my opinion and I get that.

ETA: and I think if Princess Diana's tragedy taught us anything, cars SHOULD be off limits for the paps and should be considered private. I still say shame on the person video taping them through a windshield. Yes, that is a violation of privacy IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:33 pm

Since they are the new hot couple right now and well love and like and created snapchat for sure it will add a lot more of them being on the news like K&S before and until now they are still on it . I don't think it's bad to snapchat what you do in your post life . As long not that much that it seems benlo are on this side so far.Just moderate sc activity but again they are the current new couple of this franchise and media cares about what they are putting on their sc or any sm of them. This media are there to sell their articles as always they do every season is done.I think benlo just want to share what they do on their post life like other formers on sc. But again media don't care about them as much they care bout benlo for now . jmo.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 20 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 20 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 20 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 20 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 20 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 20 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 20 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:37 pm

I started graduate school in 2010, the first week every new graduate student, Nursing, Allied Health, Dental, Medical and Biomedical we all attended SM awareness training. That everything we post will be used by our future employers to evaluate us. Residency positions had been lost to careless SM posting.

Unless you intended to live off being a bachelor couple all you post will be used to judge you in the future. I have said this about Nick. I hope this works out for him because every post and snap chat reduces his credibility. Now if they want that to be their lives great. If not then it is a bad idea. They have opened their lives and given that control away.

They may not care, but if they continue to post and share they continue to invite the good and bad press and to lose their right to privacy. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:43 pm

Stuckinsc I aslo always thought going on SM would be view before you go for an interview in the future to get a job. I dont have SM so it would be pretaining to me. Among all the former bachelor and bachelorette whose SM is the worse? Has Ben and Lauren SM being bad or any bad ones of Nicks?

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:56 pm

reason wrote:Stuckinsc I aslo always thought going on SM would be view before you go for an interview in the future to get a job.  I dont have SM so it would be pretaining to me.  Among all the former bachelor and bachelorette whose SM is the worse?  Has Ben and Lauren SM being bad or any bad ones of Nicks?

It's all going to come down to personal opinion for who shares too much and/or who you perceive to be living for and by social media. In my opinion, Ben and Lauren have posted in moderation, it's been tasteful, and it's nothing that any normal 20-something new couple wouldn't post. Nor would any of it hurt their prospect with future employers. But, this is my opinion. Others may see it differently.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:05 pm

reason wrote:Stuckinsc I aslo always thought going on SM would be view before you go for an interview in the future to get a job.  I dont have SM so it would be pretaining to me.  Among all the former bachelor and bachelorette whose SM is the worse?  Has Ben and Lauren SM being bad or any bad ones of Nicks?

Anything you post can be viewed and depending on the job you want could go for or against you. Things we as fans find adorable might not be as cute to employers. Many of my friends actually changed their FB names for this reason. IMO better safe than sorry.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:05 pm

The Internet, man. Changed the world. Bigger deal than the printing press. We are merely the guinea pigs, the first people learning to navigate this new world.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:15 pm

sosleepy wrote:The Internet, man. Changed the world. Bigger deal than the printing press. We are merely the guinea pigs, the first people learning to navigate this new world.

Agreed. BTW, I was a huge Nick Chick who has actually became not a fan since he started oversharing on SM. So I say this for all these people. I don't think except for the Ben in shorts only and bed stuff has been at all off. But, it gets easier and easier to slip the more you post. Over half my FB friends are early to mid 20s pursuing professional degrees, by virtue of having been in graduate school 17 years later than most start. Some share a lot and those are definitely the ones who changed names, but most do little posts here and there. I think Ben and Lauren are sharing a little more than I would, but again that is probably because I was trained to use precaution.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:16 pm

sosleepy wrote:
snip
in a lot of ways in the world we live in they are damned if they do, damned if they don't. If they didn't share anything, people would also wonder. Especially if someone videod them arguing (which happens to all couples), without SM providing contrary evidence, people might be REALLY start speculating about doom and gloom. At least with SM they have the chance to put their own message out there.
snip
I think that's the smart thing to do in a real world where people are going to talk and spread rumors whether you use SM or not. The difference is that if you do use SM you ate least have a chance to change the narrative to one which is what you want it to be - at some risk of adding fuel to the fire.

IMO Lauren used Snapchat last night in a pretty clever way. At some point she got wind that ET planned to release something that was going to create a doom and gloom "It's over" narrative - which IMO seems to clearly not be the case. I think she wanted to change that discussion - or at least put her own out there to counter it. Simply by showing Ben watching basketball with her family and subsequently her and Ben together she took wind out of the sails of the "It's over" narrative - and she did that without over-sharing much of anything.

JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:22 pm

I mean, if you're gonna over share, at least do something interesting with your life laugh out loud.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:I mean, if you're gonna over share, at least do something interesting with your life laugh out loud.

You mean Nick ? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sosleepy wrote:The Internet, man. Changed the world. Bigger deal than the printing press. We are merely the guinea pigs, the first people learning to navigate this new world.

Agreed. BTW, I was a huge Nick Chick who has actually became not a fan since he started oversharing on SM. So I say this for all these people. I don't think except for the Ben in shorts only and bed stuff has been at all off. But, it gets easier and easier to slip the more you post. Over half my FB friends are early to mid 20s pursuing professional degrees, by virtue of having been in graduate school 17 years later than most start. Some share a lot and those are definitely the ones who changed names, but most do little posts here and there. I think Ben and Lauren are sharing a little more than I would, but again that is probably because I was trained to use precaution.

Funny. I was also a Nick fan until he became too entrenched in Bach Nation and started living for the "likes" on SM sometime after Kaitlyn's season. So- we may disagree on Ben and Lauren's social media usage, but we are on the same page about Nicky. Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 20 1377737533
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+76
hae1001
Anon1234
babs
kayfay
alwaysvictoria