SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:35 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I feel so cold, I don't feel that bad for them or anyone really. laugh out loud You can't just have the love, support, and 'fame' aspect of this without a little negative. A few fake tabloid stories? Meh. Every couple gets it. Theyll be fine.

I feel bad for the fact that they were videotaped  during a private moment and the tape was sent to the tabloids. That's just wrong IMO.

I think kissing someone and saying ILY should be a private moment as well, so tough noogies. You can't have it both ways. They'll be fine...or not. If not, then it really wasn't going to work out anyway and this will just expedite things. Either way, they will be fine.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 pm

To me SM including snapchat can be a fire starter or extinguisher . Mags are going to throw things against the fan to see what sticks. In the case of BenLo posting snapchats, it extinguishes the fire of breakup rumors speedily . If paps caught them in a down moment, good for them. They got their money shot. Not sure what ET can spin when we know BenLo are in Portland with family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I mean, if you're gonna over share, at least do something interesting with your life laugh out loud.

You mean Nick ? giggling

Is there a level on sharing SM. Who gets to decide what is too much or too little? I can only decide what is good for me. If I like a person/couple I will follow and periodically check them out on SM and or comment if I feel compel to do so. If for any reason that person or couple does something that's an irritance to me, I no longer follow. It's that simple! If I'm not a fan or interested in anyone I simply don't follow.

Can I have a point of view or an opinion? Of course! But I rather know details or have an inkling of the subject matter before stating an opinion.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:45 pm

Has anyone been able to find the ET video?

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:12 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Has anyone been able to find the ET video?

I don't think it's airing until tonight. A lot of speculation for a video that hasn't even been seen yet, huh? laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:13 pm

sosleepy wrote:

I don't think it's airing until tonight. A lot of speculation for a video that hasn't even been seen yet, huh? laugh out loud

If so then how do some seem to know what was in the video? That it was taken though a car window, etc.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:20 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

If so then how do some seem to know what was in the video?  That it was taken though a car window, etc.

According to the comments on an IG post @benandlaurenupdates where this first "broke" ET supposedly ran a little 3 second preview of the video as a "coming up tomorrow" kinda thing. It's a little odd that nothing else is out there yet about it though, and not many people saw the initial preview, no caps, nothing. I guess wait and see what ET airs tonight.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:23 pm

ET is definitely showing Ben & Lauren tonight. It's the first thing mentioned on my TV Guide for tonight's show.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:41 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if ET is catching people's attention with claims of issues with couple but then end the segment with something more positive.

What's crappy, imo, is that BenLo did a very good thing in going back to Warsaw and spending time at a couple local charity events. I am guessing that the "source," might have been someone looking to make a quick buck. What's also a coincidence...or not...is the same person who came out calling Kaitlyn and Shawn ' s relationship a sham and all for $$$, recently spent time with BenLo. Just saying.

It happens every season. Time will tell. I hope they have staying power because I like them both and admire their back story and commitment to community service. They seem well suited for real world living far beyond Bach Nation.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:45 pm

Season 35, Episode 147 ET Entertainment Tonight

First Aired: April 5, 2016
Kylie Jenner. Also: an update on Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell's engagement; a report on why Lori Loughlin turned down a spot on "Dancing With the Stars."

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/et-entertainment-tonight/episode-147-season-35/et-entertainment-tonight/201159/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:49 pm

So sad someone caught this private moment

Source: SC emmaslaterdaneBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 <a href=Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 Screen16" />
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:54 pm

I feel bad that's so intrusive. I hope its really nothing but them being quiet so far today on SM must mean they're somewhat mad this is coming out maybe?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+76
hae1001
Anon1234
babs
kayfay
alwaysvictoria