SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:01 am

Eh. Let's say hypothetically they are just busier than they anticipated and life is hectic, so Lauren doesn't move until May. I don't think that indicates trouble. But, it's only April 7th, still a lot of month left. They probably shouldn't have put a timeline on the move like that and been more vague, it leaves them open for critique. But they don't live on these boards (hopefully), so they are probably maybe a little naive to how some people hold them to every thing they say and over analyze every aspect of what they say/do.

So far, they've been inseparable for nearly a mobth. They have spent quality time in Indiana with both sets of family, Denver where they will be living, where Lauren has already started changing things around and painting furniture, and now they are in Portland, again spending quality time with the in laws. We know they have an engagement back in Indiana at Ben's alma matter next week. Then I guess we will see. I think for all intense purposes, they *are* living together. Most of Lauren's crap just happens to still be in LA. Details. Irrelevant. They'll move the crap when they find time to do it.

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:02 pm

sosleepy wrote:So far, they've been inseparable for nearly a month. They have spent quality time in Indiana with both sets of family, Denver where they will be living, where Lauren has already started changing things around and painting furniture, and now they are in Portland, again spending quality time with the in laws. We know they have an engagement back in Indiana at Ben's alma matter next week. Then I guess we will see. I think for all intense purposes, they *are* living together. Most of Lauren's crap just happens to still be in LA. Details. Irrelevant. They'll move the crap when they find time to do it.

I suspect that more of Lauren's crap than we might think is already in Denver. IIRC their original plan was to do the media circus circuit, visit Ben's family in Warsaw, Lauren's family in West Linn then go to LA, pack and move to Denver. That seems to have been altered already because Lauren's parents visited the Higgins family and Ben and Lauren in Warsaw and I don't think they had that planned in advance - I think that may well have been something the families came up with because of their unplanned meeting on the ATFR show. But both Ben and Lauren had packed for the media circuit and I suspect they left unnecessary crap behind in Denver and took some time there to start the process of feathering their nest.

I also suspect that much of what Lauren has left in LA is her work clothes (stewardess uniforms, etc) and she had a lot of her other stuff with her - at the very least the newer stuff she wanted to wear during appearances. IMO Lauren's work stuff may not be needed for perhaps longer than she anticipates - and perhaps longer than she wants. If she had to stop flying because her fame was interfering with her job back in February that situation has gotten magnified a lot because she's a lot more famous now than she was then and I think unless Alaska Air comes up with something else for her it may be a while before the dust settles enough for her to start flying again.

IMO whenever someone moves from the location where they were single to a new location to be part of a couple, it's more complicated than it seems. They've had 4 months to talk about things and plan things - which it appears to me they have done - but they couldn't actually do anything until after the finale aired. Many couples have found this time to be very busy - some have had to focus on DWTS and a busy rehearsal schedule - some have had to focus on career changes and Visa issues - and all have had to focus on blending their families into their relationship. Seems to me that this couple has a real head start on the process of blending their families into their relationship as a couple.
JMHO

Last edited by Lucas15 on Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:Eh. Let's say hypothetically they are just busier than they anticipated and life is hectic, so Lauren doesn't move until May. I don't think that indicates trouble. But, it's only April 7th, still a lot of month left. They probably shouldn't have put a timeline on the move like that and been more vague, it leaves them open for critique. But they don't live on these boards (hopefully), so they are probably maybe a little naive to how some people hold them to every thing they say and over analyze every aspect of what they say/do.

So far, they've been inseparable for nearly a mobth. They have spent quality time in Indiana with both sets of family, Denver where they will be living, where Lauren has already started changing things around and painting furniture, and now they are in Portland, again spending quality time with the in laws. We know they have an engagement back in Indiana at Ben's alma matter next week. Then I guess we will see. I think for all intense purposes, they *are* living together. Most of Lauren's crap just happens to still be in LA. Details. Irrelevant. They'll move the crap when they find time to do it.

ITA. I don't think Lauren's stuff in LA is needed by her all the time. IMO she's already moved in with Ben, they consider Denver as their home. The stuff in la is most likely clothes and stuff she wants to bring over to make his house look more like hers too. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:15 pm

Yep, Ben hates taking snaps in that new video.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:29 pm

No one thinks he hates SM, I think. But IMO he sometimes looks defeated or annoyed when he notices Lauren unexpectedly recording him. He seems caught off guard and not always comfortable. Key word: sometimes. JMO.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:46 pm

Ben must not be too annoyed if they are now starting to talk wedding planning and she moved to Denver last week (according to KATU interview last night mentioned in their fan form thread).  I take that as a pretty good sign that things are moving along at a pretty good pace for them.  JMO

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:No one thinks he hates SM, I think. But IMO he sometimes looks defeated or annoyed when he notices Lauren unexpectedly recording him. He seems caught off guard and not always comfortable. Key word: sometimes. JMO.

I get the caught off guard aspect. They'll learn to strike that balance. Even my lil doggie gives me the stink eye when I keep putting a cam in her face. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:03 pm

I think that Ben has been caught off guard with SM a few times and yes, this might be a little disconcerting.  I would be a little confused at times with it, too.  I think that Lauren is just sometimes very "in the moment" with her snaps -- I mean who could have predicted that Ben would get stuck in an elevator?  Ben did however hand over the responsibility of snap chatting for both of them to Lauren -- yes, it is good to be respectful of your fiancee and their wishes.  However, he did put the "work and  creative content" of it in Lauren's hands.  They are learning more of their "dance" with each other -- bound to have a few bumps along the way.  JMO

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:09 pm

suzq wrote:I think that Ben has been caught off guard with SM a few times and yes, this might be a little disconcerting.  I would be a little confused at times with it, too.  I think that Lauren is just sometimes very "in the moment" with her snaps -- I mean who could have predicted that Ben would get stuck in an elevator?  Ben did however hand over the responsibility of snap chatting for both of them to Lauren -- yes, it is good to be respectful of your fiancee and their wishes.  However, he did put the "work and  creative content" of it in Lauren's hands.  They are learning more of their "dance" with each other -- bound to have a few bumps along the way.  JMO

Ita. Certainly not relationship breaking issues for sure. Manini(small kine) problems at best.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:01 pm

I could just see my dh if I filmed him while snapchatting (which I never do btw). He'd probably say or do something that cured me of ever doing it again. speechless giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:48 pm

I saw a YouTube vid of benlo at the trailblazer game online . According to Lauren her all stuff still in LA and hasn't moved all of them until now contrary to what the others initiating and assuming that she already possibly started move her stuff to Denver. And also when they asked them about what is next to them. Ben said they are moving to Denver and he will go back to his original plan and said they will see what is next to Lauren if she will still continue to be a flight attendant or whatever she wants to do . I do think there is chances Lauren might not either going back to being flight attendant once she moved to Denver or maybe will do other stuff then . So considering public knew her already it might be not easy for her to go back . Jmo.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:01 pm

^^ She stated in that interview, though she already considers herself moved to Denver, half of her stuff is still in LA, so the immediate future includes getting the rest of her stuff to Denver, then jumping into wedding planning. Apparently, also according to a different interview from the same game, both had a "moment" during the game and Lauren asked Ben if they could start planning the wedding ASAP. So, I guess we'll see. Ben said he plans to go back to his normal job in the immediate future "to support us," and Lauren will figure out what is next career wise for her, whether that's flying or something else. I imagine going back to being a flight attendent would be hard. That's not a normal job where you can retreat to an office. She's out with the public. I imagine it might take quite some time for attention to die down enough for her to resume, and should she and Ben marry, she's always going to be at least slightly high profile. I mean, Trista got married years and years ago, and she might have an issue doing her job on a plane. But who knows.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+76
hae1001
Anon1234
babs
kayfay
alwaysvictoria