SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:18 pm

Good thing they are jumping to wedding planning soon when they will make their move completely to Denver . Will make Lauren busy for the mean time . Atleast they are planning that big day of them. For sure everyone will watch for that planning.I heard Ben said that next for them is might be the wedding planning. But I am guessing if they will get married this is a televise.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:36 pm

Interesting that they want to jump into wedding planning. Weren't most freaking out at Jade and Tanner getting a wedding at six months together. They are at not quiet six months and have not co-habitated in a steady environment yet. Seems quick to me. But then again as a divorced person, I would prefer that couples take their time. Even Jade and Tanner had lived together for a couple of months in their normal routine.

Good luck to them. Hope once she is fully moved and they are actually stable in one place it continues to be wonderful.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:50 pm

^how long they have been engaged so far?

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:53 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:^how long they have been engaged so far?

Officially since 11/18/15.  Almost 5 months so considering how they met not that long, IMHO.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:54 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:^how long they have been engaged so far?

It would have happened in November. They have been public one month. Just way too quick to me. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:57 pm

I don't see them actually getting married until next December or January at the earliest. Probably just in time for ABC to find a scheduling hole for their wedding. cheeky  So, going with that time table, they'd match the Sutters and the Lowes for timespan between meeting/show to wedding. And even if it's not televised, planning a wedding takes time, so if they want to get married in a year or so privately ala Des and Chris, it's not unreasonable to put plans in motion soon-ish. They can always back out of those plans if it doesn't work out. It's not like they did anything incredibly stupid like get married at ATFR, and I don't think they have plans to run off to Vegas tomorrow. :gotcha:

They have been engaged almost 5 months. They've known each other (with show time) about 7 months.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:10 pm

Personally idrc how long they wait/don't wait. Every couple should work at their own pace without comparing themselves to anyone else. Only they know what's right for them because they're the only ones who really know how they feel about each other. All JMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:14 pm

ReneeM wrote:Personally idrc how long they wait/don't wait. Every couple should work at their own pace without comparing themselves to anyone else. Only they know what's right for them because they're the only ones who really know how they feel about each other. All JMO

thumbsup
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:23 pm

I don't think 8-9 months wedding planning is that long. It doesn't mean intense seating arrangement organising, but getting the venue reserved, finding a dress etc. if they're planning late 2016-early 2017 wedding, starting to plan it soonish should happen.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:48 pm

ReneeM wrote:Personally idrc how long they wait/don't wait. Every couple should work at their own pace without comparing themselves to anyone else. Only they know what's right for them because they're the only ones who really know how they feel about each other. All JMO
Good Post
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:34 pm

Cat and Sean were still DWTS at this point and it took Trista over six months to move to Vail. There was talk of her wanting to join the View and of Ryan trying out for football teams. This was back when I followed the couples through TWOP.
It was pretty much all snark.

They have yet to lead a normal life, so yeah it feels quick to me. JMO. They were in Denver for one week this month and had a public not happy moment. I personally would feel more confident with a couple planning a wedding once they have actually lived outside the bubble. These two have not IMO. My first reaction was why the desperation to marry so fast. Find a job, make an actual life there first. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:50 pm

Well considering both are not in the limelight putting their relationship to a halt aka DWTS or anything else searching for more fame, a wedding doesn't seem fast to me. Whatever floats their boat. Their families are pretty close too which is a great thing. If you truly know that person is the one you just know. I don't think it's desperation. They're both pretty traditional so a wedding is something important to them that they want to happen sooner rather than just keep pushing it off. To me they're already leading a normal life aside from the media and fans still asking for pictures. They've spent time with both families and time on their own in Denver. It might be a small amount but its enough to know if you really want to say "I do" to this person or not. Plus Ben saying he's going back to work to support "us" is pretty much saying this is a union even if it's not on paper yet. JMO

Last edited by Cila51290 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+76
hae1001
Anon1234
babs
kayfay
alwaysvictoria