SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 2 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 10, 2016 12:37 am

Ladybug82 wrote:SC's from the new promo are now posted in the No discussion thread.  To view the video, follow the source links the bottom.  Video at the top with an article below, but beware, comments are allowed...so don't scroll too far down.

Maybe GA or someone else can embed the video for y'all.  I tried, but can't get it to work correctly from my iPad at the moment.

It's not working for me either, it must be protected. Thanks for the s/caps LB!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Sprite Tue May 10, 2016 3:36 am

I watched it without any problems.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue May 10, 2016 12:53 pm

The promo showed up in my twitter feed this morning. It played automatically, so I watched. My impression is that TPTB want you to believe that it's Nick showing up again (because of all the beards)...but I honestly don't believe that for a second. Just from the few faces we see in the promo, none of the guys are grabbing me looks-wise. Such a shame!

For those of you who haven't been able to watch it, you can try this link through twitter. I can't guarantee there won't be comments, so click at your own risk. https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/729853472917573634

I saw the tweet in my home page because I follow Robert Mills and he RT'd it. If you follow him, just look in your own feed. It should play automatically...and thus, the fear of comments will be eliminated. None are shown if you watch it that way.

ETA: Another option is to watch directly from this page. It's currently the tweet at the top...and once again plays automatically...so no comments. https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 10, 2016 2:50 pm

I can watch it, sorry, I meant I couldn't embed just the vid without having to open the whole article, and the comments. Smiley

Thanks Litta!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 12, 2016 8:07 pm

Ok, a new promo has been released.  No article or comments, just video.  

SCs are up - SC no discussion thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 14, 2016 2:20 pm

Will one of you be able to do slowmo clips of the season previews once they are available ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 2:48 pm

I will try, mad times for me though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 3:17 pm

Slow mos (1/2 speed):

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 14, 2016 4:55 pm

Thanks sophie but the page is coming up blank.

Last edited by nd4reality on Sat May 14, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 5:12 pm

I see it... it takes a minute to load

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 5:13 pm

https://s1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh536/sophienette/jojo promos/bring_on_the_men_slow.mp4.html

https://s1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh536/sophienette/jojo promos/promo 1 slow.mp4.html

copy the full line in a browser

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 14, 2016 8:37 pm

Since I don't know the locations of the dates it's hard to guess, but does anyone know if the shooting guy and jojo walking in a tree lined area looks like a one one one date ? He appeared twice in the promo, the other time reading a letter to Jojo.
So the walk scene could be a 1on1 in a cool place since they are wearing jackets and cardigans. So probably not LA/California.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer