SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 39 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by DMBFan Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:49 pm

Did anyone figure out where the airport hanger is yet? My gut says stateside, but not sure. Guess we'll find out next week.

I've searched around the nemacolin resort, the airstrip on it, and even googled airport hanger parties to see if I could find anything remotely similar. No such luck. Did find the green us post plane on the nemacolin website (which I am sure someone has already sleuthed long ago)!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 39 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:49 am

My guess is also that it looks like its in the US, but can't place it at all.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:35 am

If it's a 2on1 with Chase & Derek:
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 39 F6ae1b4c-16b5-483e-83c0-2f63fc6f445d
She cuts Derek loose (blue shirt):
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 39 98c88947ea10393a129be2fdd261fae2_zpsegz85ogg
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 39 Abc424d8fcb7c48af47649bd0f3b332c_zpsnar1dpqg
Derek's limo leaves:
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 39 79b435aa4225f065c32b3a58081365f4_zps2yzgtjmx
Some SQT with Chase after (or before) Derek leaves:
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 39 3bfd3465b217e13dd74c28899e422d35_zpsxzmbskwx
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 39 502061d1-2448-4556-8d95-aec647754053
(All LB's SCs)
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:06 pm

That would be nice, I hope that's all her crying is about. But..... I think I see Derek in a black shirt. I'm fairly sure it's him because I had him behind only Brandon and Will in height and the sameish height as Jordan. These are guesstimates bc sometimes they weren't standing straight when meeting JoJo in the driveway. Also, JoJo is in a red dress on 2 on 1 and white with black straps/triangle hugging/crying with guy in the blue chambray shirt. Unless—you are on to something here—the red dress was the day portion and the white with black was the evening!! Makes total sense and would explain why I have an abundance of outfit changes in my photos laugh out loud

Ok, how common is it for the guy/girl on 2 on 1 to go home in the evening portion vs day? 

PS did I say I love this?!  I think I was a detective in another life. laugh out loud  Either that or I should've been.  giggling
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:26 pm

^ I do think the red dress is dance practice and the white one with black straps is night time portion of the date. I think that's Derek in the top cap but his shirt appears black due to lighting. It also looks like he may be wearing a black vest over his dress shirt. 

It does seem like a 2on1 because there doesnt appear to be anyone else on the date...however, do we have SCs of a group date in Argentina?

Last edited by agentcurls on Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:00 pm

Rhandam and others on this thread  - you guys are super awesome and should be tracking down folks for s living laugh out loud. Grest sleuthing.

laugh out loud at your earlier comment about that PA resort. Perhaps they will give you a free stay for knowing so much about it.giggling

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:57 pm

^AC, great, great work. I think that's the order of events.

If that's the case, Chase has this date lineup:
Epi 1: Short convo with Jo talking about spark
Epi 2: No date, snow "date" at RC
Epi 3: 1:1 date where Jo feels "uncomfortable" for some reason
Epi 4: Group date? or No date
Epi 5: Group date?
Epi 6: 2:1 date and gets the rose
Epi 7: 1:1 or group date: We see him dipping her at the cocktail party.
Epi 8: HTDs?
Epi 9: Thailand FSD
Epi 10: ?

I'm not sure that I've ever seen an F1 in this date setup. Unless something big happens to Jo between Buenos Aires and Thailand, I'm not sure that Chase is her F1. Jordan is falling into the pattern of most recent Bachette F1s where he's on a date every episode, and his 1:1 comes later to give the other guys a chance. Robby and Luke also seem to be on dates every episode.

Let's see if the edit sets things up that way.

Last edited by veg_out on Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:53 pm

veg_out wrote:^AC, great, great work. I think that's the order of events.

If that's the case, Chase has this date lineup:
Epi 1: Short convo with Jo talking about spark
Epi 2: No date, snow "date" at RC
Epi 3: 1:1 date where Jo feels "uncomfortable" for some reason
Epi 4: Group date? or No date
Epi 5: Group date?
Epi 6: 2:1 date and gets the rose
Epi 7: 1:1 or group date: We see him dipping her at the cocktail party.
Epi 8: HTDs?
Epi 9: Thailand FSD
Epi 10: ?

I'm not sure that I've ever seen a 1:1 in this date setup. Unless something big happens to Jo between Buenos Aires and Thailand, I'm not sure that Chase is her F1. Jordan is falling into the pattern of most recent Bachette F1s where he's on a date every episode, and his 1:1 comes later to give the other guys a chance. Robby and Luke also seem to be on dates every episode.

Let's see if the edit sets things up that way.
Thanks for this list, VO. Smiley

Roberto, JP, Chris S, & Shawn B had no date (1:1 or GD) in episode 2.
Jef & Josh M each had a GD in episode 2.
Roberto & JP had their first 1:1s in episode 3
Chris S, Shawn B, Jef, & Josh M. had their first 1:1s in episode 5, so I see a pattern there with F1s.

And Chase has a mix of both, which is why I'm confused. But there could be a reason for the confusion.
I think she is all about Jordan & Luke until episode 6 or so, and then perhaps things take a turn as some have suggested. And the edit seems to pull me in that direction, too.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:26 pm

AC, I like you pulling together those caps and your interpretation. I wouldn't be surprised if that's how it plays out. That said, a few things give me pause.

-Has the show ever put two former 1-1 contestants on the 2-1 date?
-Based on my investigation from previous 'Ette's seasons going back to Ali's (I posted about this earlier), the 2-1 usually takes place week 5, there was one season it was in week 4 (Emily's), one season there was none (Andi's) and Kaitlyn's took place in week 7. So having it occur in week 6 would be a first for recent seasons.
-We still have that "Policia" cap unaccounted for. Could the reason for JoJo's tears be related to an incident/accident with one of the guys? The bloody shirt cap? Maybe it was a GD and Derek was comforting her as someone was taken away (hopefully not by the police). Maybe Chase got the SQT from that GD...which was the dancing later that night.

Even as I type this, I feel like I'm looking for any way for Chase not to be on a 2-1. I looked up the location/environment of the Gala Tango that AllAboutLove found. It hardly seems like a group date situation. We even have JoJo pondering in the daylight wearing the red dress. A 2-1 is probably what it is.

If Chase makes it to F1, my best guess is that the intended F1 implodes. As of this moment, my best guess for F1 is Jordan. She clearly is attracted/smitten with him and by her asking him questions if he's ready for all of this at the end indicates that he may be the one she's chasing. I don't think she asks for the sake of the show (maybe TPTB are putting the doubts there to help foster their story line). My feeling is that JoJo wants to know for herself, where Jordan stands.

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 39 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:56 pm

^I am there with you, Litta123. I think she is all in with Jordan, ATM. Does something change? Maybe. Maybe not.  We do hear this VO "I think the best thing for me to do is just leave." I wonder who it is and whether they will "walk the walk" after the talk or if JoJo talks them down from the ledge, whoever it is. 
I admit, Chase on a 2:1 does not bode well for him to be her original F1. It would be a first. So this is the one thing that definitely gives me pause, (if it in fact a 2:1). 

I am getting kind of cozy in Chojo-world, so I appreciate you all keeping it real and keeping me grounded. Smileybestbud!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:18 pm

Do these go together?

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 39 D7d1b0737649d51b8b810179c9458e3a_zpsedvkn32p

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 39 Feaaa1bf2e8c27de2fbb2c310fd2f684_zpspmaruvbo

The top one looks like a Fantasy Suite dinner. The bottom one is the cap where JoJo is crying, saying "I just want someone who loves me (paraphrase)."
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:26 pm

^yes, VO. I think they belong with this:
HERE
It seems to be the same white dress with wider stripes at the top.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer