SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2016 4:36 pm

Moved from the NO SPOILER thread. Reminder, if it didn't air, it doesn't get posted in the NO SPOILER thread.

kimberlyg wrote:
Erin3329 wrote:Just found this page and am so excited! I love Jojo and am so ready for May 23rd!!

Question... Does anyone know who her plastic surgeon is in Dallas? I want to go to whoever he/she is!

Love it! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Did anyone else read the bios? Most of the men seem like tools, so it's hard to sleuth for any F1 clues.

nd4reality wrote:Yes read most of the bios and yes, some seemed like tools and some were seriously funny and interesting.
Not sure about figuring the f1 from bios though.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2016 5:16 pm

Here's the guys all in one place, my caps, original pics from- http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/news/updates/the-bachelorette-2016-season-12-contestants-revealed

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Bach%2016%20group_zpseel7ojuj

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun May 15, 2016 5:38 pm

Sorry GA! I got confused between the "no spoilers" period and the "no spoilers - sleuthing" threads. My bad.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Sun May 15, 2016 6:11 pm

So I'd like some advice from people who've gone unspoiled in the past.

What's the best strategy for keeping up with past couples, contestants, etc on the board and still avoiding the threads of the guys from JoJo's season?

So far I've managed to not notice whose threads have the most pages, but that's because the names don't mean anything to me yet.

I guess I should just start at the "Home" screen and navigate that way rather than clicking the "View New Posts" link? Thanks! :cutesmile!:

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Nice job Lost! yes Thanks for that.

NP @kimberlyg!

@Scooby All threads that have spoilers are titled "SPOILERS". That is utilized for all threads that have active sleuthing including the International threads.

All other threads, example past contestants, etc are not titled SPOILERS and therefore no information what so ever is allowed in those threads for any season of any franchise that is being sleuthed.

If you start at the home screen, after all of JoJo's threads you will see:

Bachelor & Bachelorette Former Contestants - Couples - Fan Forums - Updates - Discussion

Below that:
Bachelor- Bachelorette- Former Couples and Contestants - Updates - Discussion

After the International threads, you will see other shows that are airing, plus the Non Reality threads.
Hope that helps.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 16, 2016 10:31 pm

Did they shiw a new promo during DWTS today?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue May 17, 2016 12:18 am

JoJo was in the audience tonight for DWTS. Cute little gimmick of three of the troupe guys trying to give her roses. She looked pretty and tired to me, like they all do coming off filming.

I'm ready for the unspoiled games to begin! cheerleader
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 17, 2016 12:21 am

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 1710264613 I'm looking forward to reading the unspoiled games too!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 2:27 am

I'm unspoiled this season **edited**, am looking forward to a wonderful season, especially after two lousy B'ette.

But according to the Bio photo, I don't find any of the guys attractive. hmmm
Hope it gets better when I see the guys in motion.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 17, 2016 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No spoiler discussion what so ever)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 2:54 am

Agree Peggy, bio photos tend to be bad...not sure why they can't do better in that department! The ones I find even remotely attractive from those are Alex, Ali & Wells, maybe Nick S, but that styling has got to go!

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue May 17, 2016 9:28 am

Yep, the photos are terrible and the bios are worse laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue May 17, 2016 11:10 am

Once I saw the photos, I was pretty disappointed; but then I remembered that the bio pics make the guys look like dweebs much of the time...so here's hoping. :fingersarecrossed

@Lost17, you and I still have the same attraction gene going on. I thought Alex and Ali were the nicest looking of the bunch.

I haven't read the bios on any of them, still wanting to go into the premiere cold. Maybe this time I'll be able to see through the tricks of TPTB...especially with the help of the discussion here.

These are just some random observations, but with just a glance (look quick or you may not see it), Alex reminds me of the late Eric (from Andi's season). Derek reminds me of Marcus Grodd (just the eyes). Ali reminds me of Roberto, heavy scruff (haha, Ali & Roberto...I only caught this as I typed it). Nick S reminds me of Tim Lopez (from RFL).

I only saw these connections from Lost's pic posted above. I haven't seen the actual pics. If I did, I might even disagree with myself. laugh out loud

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer