SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 65 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 65 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:11 pm

agentcurls wrote:I see what you're saying MiaHawk...especially after I watched it again in motion:
This footage looked different ...in that the background remained constant...a light blue-gray color throughout.
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 65 Jojo1212
while this-the background  did look like tptb were trying to blur out things...You can see the blurs as it plays. It did not stay constant. You can see a white blur in the background. 
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 65 Jojo1911
This is piquing my interest.

But, AC, I think that those 2 SC that you posted above are from the same location with the same guy. If you look at the shoulder and sleeve of the blue jacket, you can see that the indentations are in the same pattern. But, the backgrounds look very different. One is all light blue-grey, the other is a bit darker and you can see that palm tree trunk I'm talking about over Jojo's right shoulder.

My theory is that ALL of the SC that we currently have that show Jojo's face are all from the same location. I believe there were from grassy areas.
My theory is that those SC that do NOT show Jojo's face and ONLY show a close up of holding hands MAY be from a diff location.

In some of them you can see a greenish color that is in the area where they are holding hands towards the center of the frame.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 65 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:24 pm

^ahhhh, ok, got it, MH! I understand. And I think it is possible.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:31 pm

I'm thinking that the video/Sc where Jojo is crying and talking to a blue suit is when she eliminated a man while standing on grassy area. All SC of when we see her mouth moving saying something that sounds like a speech/goodbye.

I'm thinking that when we only see her hands and a blue suit hands/arm, that these MAY have been filmed at a diff location. In these I think you will find the rose table without doodad material visible.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:32 am

^ Mia, hmm, I'm not sure that there are two FRC locations. I think there's one and that the arrival of the men is spaced out enough to let JoJo regain her composure like Ben's ceremony. For Ben's season, I think that I remember the sleuthing indicating that Jo arrived sometime in the morning, like, 11 a.m. and that Lauren came later just before sunset giving Ben time to decompress.

If we can find where the FRC is, then we could prove if fishing boats would be in the distance. From the SC sleuthing the other day, I can say that fishing boats seem to be a norm in Phuket and Thailand in general.

Given how emotional JoJo is plus how upset she looks in the FRC caps, I can see the possibility of her being unable to do both a breakup and an engagement in the same day.

Like Litta, I'm visual, so if I could see screencaps laid out for that day plus the 2nd RC, I'd probably come around to the idea.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:55 am

There is another preview clip that I am wondering about. At the end of episode one. It is the man walking down the sidewalk past 2 white vans towards so white tent. It looks like it coukd be Chad bear, but his clothes are not the same as the clothes he wore when he got sent home. There is a VO of Chad bear during that clip that says something about himgetting revenge. Makes me wonder where that was filmed? When that was filmed? And if it is something like Chad bear comes back to set with some bad info about Jordan and gives it to Jojo as revenge against Jordan. I know, it is far fetched, but just gets me thinking...
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:51 am

2 different dresses or 3?
 photo Dresses 2_zps5mvwoxey.jpg
My sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:02 pm

To clarify, AC, are you saying this dress is the long maxi dress? I blew up your cap to see if I could get more detail. I could not. If it's the maxi dress, then I'm less inclined to think there was an alternate CA FRC location. But if it's the FRC dress, I'm on the conspiracy train. This is from the premiere, right?

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 65 412dcd1c-95a2-4dcc-a458-c448fa364b11

Lost, I'm intrigued by your analysis. I'm thinking that her dress may contain a panel in front with slits on both sides. Depending on how the wind blows, the dress may appear to have only one slit if the panel is blown completely over to one side.

The panel is the part that looks to have all the pleating at the waistline. What's curious to me is how far around the side does the panel go? I wish we could tell the angle that we're seeing JoJo at in this blow up of my cap from the previews. In the first blow up, the panel appears to line up with the outside of her boob. I'm not sure if that's true in the secone blow up, but can't be sure because we don't know the angle.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 65 0a2ef391-fb63-41be-ba38-77584a4cde21

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 65 F7cf191b-d5c2-48db-9f82-ddd490aabb16

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 65 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:34 pm

Yeah Litta, I couldn't be positive because of how windy it was. That lighthouse photo is what got me intrigued by the dresses in the first place, because it reminded me of her dress at the FR podium as she's walking toward it. The sunset one where she's walking along the beach, looked different and maybe flowed the opposite way than the beaded one. I don't know.

Trying to think this through, the one rose by Robby is the only thing making me wonder about things-another scenario:
Robby is supposedly at the FRC because of the one rose-he is next to Jojo with a blurred out background. Jojo is in the beaded dress. Later we see her say she let a guy go she loved-in the beaded dress… up by the palms. So Robby goes home. Figuring Chase had left at F3, so that leaves Jordan, since we see him with the ring.

Why blurred out, some think the real FRC was on top by the palm trees/grassy area with the real looking Thailand deco. Jojo is in a different dress up there, it’s smooth on left side-her beaded dress is pleated all the way around. (Maybe this dressed Jojo is actually in the other location, it ‘looks’ like palm tree Thailand, but maybe it’s in Calif. or Texas ;) or some other coastline. OR still could possibly be somewhere in Thailand, just different day.

I agree with Mia on the FR podium not looking as authentic…the only thing there that looks similar to the palm tree area is the yellow flower? garland, like she said, why no statues there? They had plenty in the other area.

Does she let all her F3 guys go in Thailand? Maybe that’s why she had the panic attack, because she didn’t fall in love with them like she had another guy, her F4. So what happens after with the other FR area, who is it that’s F1? Does she ask someone to come back? Does someone ask to come back, maybe in that note?

She seems upset in the blue dress, whoever that guy is (Luke or Jordan I assume that left or was let go) could be the answer.

#keepinghopealive

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:21 pm

I wish we could get a clearer blow up of that lifeguard tower SC. 7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 65 2292733854

If you rewatch the footage in epi one (Jojo introduction) when they show her climbing the ladder to the lifeguard tower, you can see that her dress is very long in the back as she ascends the ladder. There is at least 1 slit or frontal opening that allows her whole left leg to be bared as she ascends to the top. When she is standing atop the tower looking out into the sunset, you can see that the back length of the dress is floor length. Also, as she ascending ladder, we get a view of her wasteline. I think the waste of that dress is gathered in someway and then the skirt poofs out a bit at the waste - just like the FRC dress does.

When we see Jojo in the (epi one) Jojo intro clip sitting on the rocks getting splashed by the ocean, she is wearing a beige, slightly patterned, cover up/dress. (I am thinking it is a cover up that she put over the blue bathing suit so that she could sit comfortably on those jagged rocks). If you look at it, it is sleeveless and loose down her back. I do not think it is belted. I think is just your typical loose fitting pullover piece that you put over a bathing suit or possibly a think material beach cover up in the form of a robe (opening down the front).

I really, really, really want to know where that lifeguard tower #6 from the footage is located! I've tried to google the lifeguard towers, and from what I can tell, I think different towns have several lifeguard towers that are spaced at certain intervals along their coastline. So, I think, Town A may have towers 1-16 and Town B may have towers 1-10. So, I think there are several towers that have the number 6 on them. I have looked at images of the towers and none that are marked 6 are an identical match. Some towers have handicap ramps, some have flags, some are painted colors other than white. We need the assistance of anyone who might be from CA who is familiar with the system of lifeguard towers.

IF there is a conspiracy going on in which a different FRC took place after the original FRC was to be held in Thailand, that 2nd FRC could have taken place in another location in Thailand or anywhere. We have 2 location mysteries to solve: 1) Where is lifeguard tower 6? 2) Where is the cliff and single tree on top that is shown in the frame of the FRC set up on the beach with wooden planks? Is it possible that they both are in CA?

I've googled images of Thailand, and my gut tells me that the FRC beach set up with wooden planks was NOT filmed in the southern part of Thailand near Phuket, because the landscape is so different there with towering islands rising out of the ocean all over the place. In the wooden plank footage there are NO islands visible in the water at all. Also in the images of that southern region, the islands appear much more tropical, green, lush, with lots of vegetation growing on the rocks/cliffs. In the wooden plank frame there are bare rocks with one tree - and I don't know what kind of tree that is - but it is not a palm tree.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:25 pm

Here we go, original and lightened up.
 photo LG3_zpsy7wvihgc.jpg

photo LG2_zps6bgycrvz.jpg
My sc's

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:54 pm

Here is a listing and description of all clips in the sequence of previews shown at the end of episode 5 (Uruguay). I'm going to describe them in as much detail as I can. If somebody who is SC savvy wants to add SC, that would be cool. I'm going to post in several consecutive posts because this is long.

#1 Close up on Jojo standing on beach with sun setting, ocean in background. She brushes her hair back.
    VO: "Coming into this I"
    ---THERE IS A THIN SILVER [u]BRACELET ON HER LEFT WRIST.[/u](In NO OTHER footage is there a bracelet seen or visible)
    ---there is a yellow hue to clip
    ---mostly only see dress from waste up, BUT for a second you can see the waste line and it appearspleated all the way around
    ---one small boat visible in ocean
    (I think this is 2nd FRC location in CA/Thailand. I think they put a yellow hue to clip to match up with the next clip in the sequence)

#2 Jojo walking down beach with sun setting and ocean in the background.
    VO: "wanted to find love"
    ---Left wrist is not visible
    ---there is a yellow hue to clip
    ---we get full side view of dress, looks possibly like 1 slit, non-pleated back
    ---multiple boats in ocean, a bit larger and more 'Thai' looking
    (I think this is Thailand at 1st FRC)

#3  Jojo PI.
     Mouth Moving: "and I found it with a man" (very sedately speaking)
     ---the waste line of the dress is not visible
     ---her Left wrist is not visible
     ---no red or brown marks visible on her Right wrist or arm above elbow
     ( I think this is Thailand 1st FRC or pick up video added while filming the 2nd FRC in CA/Thailand)

#4  Jojo standing near palm trees. Left hand up to face.
     VO: "that will not be able to love me back the way I said I wanted to be loved"
     ---Left wrist is visible with NO BRACELET
     ---waste line appears to be non-pleated back, 1 slit
     ---she is holding papers in her right hand
(I think this is Thailand 1st FRC)

#5 Close up of Jojo standing near palm trees, wiping tears from her face.
    Mouth moving: "Why is this happening to me"
    ---Left wrist is visible with NO BRACELET
    ---no red or brown marks visible on her right wrist or arm above elbow
    ---no waste line on dress visible
( I think this is Thailand 1st FRC)

Last edited by MiaHawk on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:58 pm

I think she is wearing this dress on the lifeguard tower:
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 65 Jojo5211

I also think that her FRC has at least two slits based on how the wind is lifting each side of the dress here:
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 65 Jojo5410
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 65 Jojo5510
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 65 Jojo5612
(my own SCs)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer