SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 27 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:58 pm

mercieme wrote:I won't watch the week's episodes till the weekend but based on recaps in this thread, I still see an F1 obstacle story arc for Olena & it sounds like it will be an interesting HTD. Just hope Papa Khamula does not punch Richie baby too hard in the boxing ring giggling
I also don't watch the week's episodes till the weekend, but boy, I did want her to be in F4 just to see her family! I didn't expect her to make it and think she could be the next one to go home. Though closer to the end there are more and more unexpected things happening. Yes, it looks like it will be an interesting HTD, looking forward for it! Haven't seen it yet.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:12 pm

But for real though, why richie is keeping Olena till F3 just for her to open up and then to dump her? Like she told you she has been protecting herself for long now and you go and do that. Even if it's for her to be the bachette, F4 would be ok.
Why oh why?
Of course im saying this because I don't think she is F1 anymore. Maybe im wrong but the possibility is still there that she is not the one. I don't even think I want her to be the one anymore. Lol. I want her with someone other than Richie. I want someone who would completely understand her and focus just on her. So she can be the bachette or find a guy in the real world. Lol.
I want an irakli for her hahhaha
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:32 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:But for real though, why richie is keeping Olena till F3 just for her to open up and then to dump her? Like she told you she has been protecting herself for long now and you go and do that. Even if it's for her to be the bachette, F4 would be ok.
Why oh why?
Of course im saying this because I don't think she is F1 anymore. Maybe im wrong but the possibility is still there that she is not the one. I don't even think I want her to be the one anymore. Lol. I want her with someone other than Richie. I want someone who would completely understand her and focus just on her. So she can be the bachette or find a guy in the real world. Lol.

For one reason and one only, he likes her. Same cannot be said of her feelings for him though. When they were taking leave after HTD, she was like, make decisions that will make sense which I understood as- send me home because I am not that into you. Poor Richie no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 27 3806527698 That was funny!

We always know when the end is almost near. It's :crazed time!

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:01 pm

Reywa wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:But for real though, why richie is keeping Olena till F3 just for her to open up and then to dump her? Like she told you she has been protecting herself for long now and you go and do that. Even if it's for her to be the bachette, F4 would be ok.
Why oh why?

For one reason and one only, he likes her. Same cannot be said of her feelings for him though. When they were taking leave after HTD, she was like, make decisions that will make sense which I understood as- send me home because I am not that into you. Poor Richie no idea

I disagree. That's the point she likes him a lot and is scared that he breaks her heart. That's the reason why she is holding back. She is not that kind of person who believes in fairytales. She is a realist and knows that a relationship is not only butterflies and rainbows. By the way if you paid attention she whispered to him "this is the Moment where you need to kiss me". It was her way to say that I'm falling for you and want you to kiss me already. The way she was breathing out after the kiss said it all. 
It was brought to my attention that Olena likes to whisper things when she is overwhelmed with feelings and emotions. It's her way to make them vocal by whispering because it is something private for her. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:06 pm

I wish I could see it that way too. She does seem to have lots of doubts or she just isn't into him. Her VOs are quite telling actually(ofcourse I have not paid attention to the context in which it was spoken- novice/part time sluether here)

For instance did they show her saying this
" I m not sure I want this -"
Why is she questioning Richie in saying- is it too much a hassle to have a relationship with her??

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 27 3806527698 That was funny!

We always know when the end is almost near. It's :crazed time!

laugh out loud

laugh out loud I know right.
I think I prefer to be spoiled. That way I focus on the winner and I don't a personal favorite. My heart is not strong enough to live others heartbreaks laugh out loud.

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:11 pm

Reywa wrote:

Why is she questioning Richie in saying- is it too much a hassle to have a relationship with her??

I am going to take a guess and say, these words were spoken during her LCD and it provides for more doubt about her being F1. This is the "obstacle" the edit requires so that it can be overcome by the FRC.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Mirzam wrote:
Reywa wrote:bestbud!

I am going to take a guess and say, these words were spoken during her LCD and it provides for more doubt about her being F1. This is the "obstacle" the edit requires so that it can be overcome by the FRC.

Bingo!!! I agree with you!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:19 pm

I admire your confidence in her being F1 guys. I don't know how you do it.

Natik can you imagine if indeed she pulled him aside before the RC like Alyona did? Loooool. Si funny.

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:21 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:I admire your confidence in her being F1 guys. I don't know how you do it.

I can't speak for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but I have been around the block quite a few times with this show (US version), so I am familiar with their tricks.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:25 pm

Mirzam wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:I admire your confidence in her being F1 guys. I don't know how you do it.

I can't speak for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but I have been around the block quite a few times with this show (US version), so I am familiar with their tricks.
The same for me. I'm also aware of their dirty tricks.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla