SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 28 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:27 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:I admire your confidence in her being F1 guys. I don't know how you do it.

Natik can you imagine if indeed she pooled him aside before the RC like Alyona did? Loooool. Si funny.

That would not surprise me at all because they actually copied the edit one to one from the Ukrainian Bachelor this season.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:27 pm

Lol. I thought I was too. Oh well.
Anyway just want her to be happy and whatever happens, I hope she is now, with or without Richie
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:37 pm

Is the hometown date post yet on youtube for viewing.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:23 pm

Uploaded Olena`s HTD on my YT channel! Enjoy!
Gonna post the fan video tomorrow! :gotcha:

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:39 pm

Please what episodes are her dates with him? i need to rewatch. TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:44 pm

see2love wrote:Please what episodes are her dates with him? i need to rewatch. TIA
Check out my YT Channel I uploaded their Dates! :gotcha:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:37 pm

natik wrote:
see2love wrote:Please what episodes are her dates with him? i need to rewatch. TIA
Check out my YT Channel I uploaded their Dates! :gotcha:

thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:38 pm

Call me crazy, but I still think Olena is F1. Just a feeling. Smiley
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:50 pm

mslat92 wrote:Call me crazy, but I still think Olena is F1. Just a feeling. Smiley
You are not. I think the same.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:30 pm

Sorry I can't say I enjoyed that at all. It was very nervous and a frustrating HTD IMO. Her father was far to tough on him.

Richie said he hardly knows her and Olena asks her father if he thinks Rickie likes her? That is very strange, she should know. Also her father telling her she would have to move, inflicting some guilt on her? Richie kissed her because she told him to, then it seemed he wanted to leave, he quickly said he'll talk to her soon, turned around and left. No more hugging no more kissing. It looked like he was wiping his brow when he was walking away.

Wow, that was very tough to watch IMO. I felt bad for him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:36 pm

Actually the HTD went well, dad liked him (by statements in DM) and as they were walking out of the house they were both laughing. The part of her asking him to kiss her IMO was to show the change in Olena.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:49 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:I admire your confidence in her being F1 guys. I don't know how you do it.

Natik can you imagine if indeed she pulled him aside before the RC like Alyona did? Loooool. Si funny.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you've found similarities in the Ukraine bachelor with this one? Thinking back, you've mentioned about the edit but if this is the case good find

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla