SELECT CONTENT

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:30 am

Awesome job [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  clapping! I definitely think that is Rachael. I also agree that she is a frontrunner for sure (we know she is in F5).

Here's her youtube and a pic of her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:38 am

Rachael's facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She has gorgeous eyes!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks like she either has or wanted to get fillers this year? Not sure why she would need fillers...

‎Rachael Gouvignon‎ to Perth Beauty services  February 15 ·
Can anyone recommend where to get fillers that aren't overpriced and have had good results?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:57 am

Rachael in the season promo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thinking this is Rachael M&G and in red dress (she seems to love red - wears red in almost all pics of her so far)

my s/caps

Thinking this is her from her date from upthread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

my s/caps

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:35 am

Anyone else notice that the Season Promo song the part about dancing was synced with Rachael and Richie (s/cap above) when he twirls her around at M&G (meet and greet, out of limo)? I wonder if it it has significance?  question

Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon  Lyrics in season promo

Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me

She took my arm
I don't know how it happened
We took the floor and she said

It's time for Richie's second chance at love. Who will win his heart? Watch the full promo on tenplay. (Link in our bio) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:42 am

Her dress from night one is gorgeous! Wow. I can see her going far, but I don't see Richie picking her.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:44 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Her dress from night one is gorgeous! Wow. I can see her going far, but I don't see Richie picking her.
She's in F5 for sure based on sleuthing but I am also not sure if she is F1. She's shown a lot though in the promo as is Alexandra (the single mother). It could be either one is in the running for next Bette or got FIR or White Rose (if there is one this season) if neither is F1 question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:42 am

Nice job [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! thumbsup Another gorgeous unknown!

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for posting the pics and added info! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Samilltakerichiethx Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:00 pm

I'm just putting this out there but Rachael is one I haven't seen linked to another bachelor contestant on any social media, same with Nikki Gogan.  If you check out Richie's sisters fb page, she has a pic with Keira Maguire.  I definitely think Rachael & Nikki are in the final 3.  Thinking back to Sam as Bachelorette, Sasha was pretty tight on social media, same with Snezana.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Samilltakerichiethx

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:15 pm

I definitely think Nikki is a shoe in for f3 bc she had a second 1-on-1. Rachael could be in the f3 as well since she was highlighted in the promo. Did y'all find Rachael's IG?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:29 pm

Rachael could be highlighted in the promo if she gets FIR or the White Rose (if they do that again this year) as I recall that Heather (F4) was highlighted in the Season Promo a lot and she got the White Rose so I think the girls they highlight in the Season Promo are the ones who are shown more in the first episode?

In comparison, Snez (F1) was not highlighted in the Season Promo and didn't get FIR/White Rose so I am thinking it is more so that the show highlights whomever gets most screentime the first episode?

That being said, it could be a situation like Sam and Sasha where Sasha was highlighted in the Season Promo because he got the FIR and he also ended up F1 (so it could be both) but I am thinking if Sasha wasn't F1 the show still would have highlighted him in the season promo because he was FIR recipient.

I do think Rachael will likely be in F4 but I am not sure if she is in F3 just because she was in the Promo -- the possibility of a 2nd SD makes me think possibly so in F3 (but Heather also got a 2nd SD and was F4 so not sure). Will see....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:37 am

I think she may be in F3, purely based on Nikki and Alexandra's Insta activity prior to the finale being filmed. Both added followers. This is unless they were given phones back around HTD time, which I think is unlikely
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:56 pm

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think she may be in F3, too... she's the only one I haven't found yet on IG out of F5 and seems to be laying low and is the quietest of the F5.

Will need to keep an eye out on the F5's SM for any clues :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+5
Samilltakerichiethx
AllAboutLove
laurarose
Sundy
GuardianAngel