SELECT CONTENT

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:07 pm

Did he follow her recently? Instagram shows people's recent follows so if she was recent that could be a clue if not, they may know each other?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4  - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Idlemess Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:30 pm

I'm finding these shows to be a close circle near and far these days... Six degrees of separation.

Richie does seems to have hit it off in the first preview with Rachael twirling her around tho... so maybe it's something and best friends are usually the first to know

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:33 pm

Who is his friend and are the accounts public?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:05 am

Ok. I'm at work and slightly freaking out. Is this Rachael, with Richie's sister? It was in the photos Of Rachael on Insta

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:39 am

I saw that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but don't think it is his sister (tagged with someone else).

Also the date on that photo is 20 May and they were still filming until June 1.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I saw that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but don't think it is his sister (tagged with someone else).

Also the date on that photo is 20 May and they were still filming until June 1.

I think it's a photo taken at an early time as the comment is about missing summer. I'm off to stalk Alannas IG

Gosh it looks like the 2 Alanas
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:52 am

Good catch! I don't think it is his sister though (teeth different). It is odd though that one of the guys who was on Richie's HTD follows her and she follows him unless they are friends or know each other some way no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Rachael in the season promo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thinking this is Rachael M&G and in red dress (she seems to love red - wears red in almost all pics of her so far)

my s/caps

Thinking this is her from her date from upthread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

my s/caps

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think this scap is from the boat date. Richie's tshirt is the same and over Richie's shoulder looks like the hull of a boat
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:09 am

Great match, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachael Gouvignon - Girl in Red Romper - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+5
Samilltakerichiethx
AllAboutLove
laurarose
Sundy
GuardianAngel